[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here finds adam driver cute in TFA, it was very distracting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
who else here finds adam driver cute in TFA, it was very distracting
>>
>>64035836
Not me, but then I'm not from Easter Island.
>>
>>64035880
is there some tongue-in-cheek reddit reference that im not getting here
>>
>>64035836
its one thing to be a worthless faggot, but to also have such shit taste? how do you live with yourself?
>>
>>64035902
Nope just means you're retarded senpai. Not everything you don't understand is reddit
>>
File: kylo.png (20 KB, 588x101) Image search: [Google]
kylo.png
20 KB, 588x101
>>
>>64035948
see she gets it

>>64035937
i live alone
>>
>>64035836
>/tv/ tells me the whole theater laughs when he reveals his face
>he's actually handsome af

this board is just intimated by a modern man who can handle a saber but isn't afraid to show his soft side
>>
You know, if they ever make a prequel to Harry Potter, following the marauders, this guy should totally play young Snape.
>>
>>64035880
wit :)
>>
>>64035836
he's not the most handsome dude ever but he is really a good loking man, i don't get all fuss about this shit.
>>
>>64035836
He's not that handsome, but that is actually a good thing. An average looking guy with a big destiny is much more interesting. Plus he looks like he can actually act.
>>
I was surprised by how youthful he looked. I thought they were going to ugly him up or give him red eyes or something.
>>
>>64035836
>they made him grow his hair out and cut it in an unfashionably long feathered style
>can't figure out why they would make his hair so distractedly antiquated
>that one brief scene where he's windswept and you see a brief glimpse of his Alfred E. Neuman ears

he spent 90% of the movie in a full body suit and mask with voice modulation, couldn't they have just got somebody they wouldn't have to compensate for?
>>
uhh... no, I don't see it. all I could see when I looked at him during the movie was how fucking huge his chin and nose were, and then the distraction of his crappy complexion.

I didn't particularly find him cute other than his voice, just... gawky.
>>
>>64036027
>Snape
>Snope
What the fuck is up with these names? Jesus Christ
>>
>>64036109
Well he's got a face scar now so
>>
me
>>
him and boyega are both cuter than all the female characters
>>
>>64035836

he's only cute because of Kylo's personality tbqh

if he was playing an ordinary guy in anything else he'd not be as adorable
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.