[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: thewalklead12.png (224 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
thewalklead12.png
224 KB, 514x514
I'm going to hang a high wire between the two towers of the World Trade Center and walk on it.
>>
>>64035818
>Let's make a film that is only being made because of the tragedy that happened to the buildings.
>>
>>64035877
It's an interesting story tho.
le 9/11 happened 20 years ago, dude.
>>
What are you, some kind of Man on Wire?
>>
>"You talk the talk, but do you walk The Walk™ 3D?"
>>
GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE!
>>
>>64036518
Did a 360 and walked right out of the theater at that point.
>>
sacré bleu!
>>
>>64036605
360 is a circle retard
>>
>>64036756
Errytime.
:^)
>>
>>64036605

wouldnt 360 degree turn just make you continue walking forward?
>>
>>64036518

kek
>>
Shit I could do that
>>
>>64036875
Go to bed, Nathan.
>>
>>64036894
I mean how hard could it be all you'd have to do is walk through the traffic
>>
It's honestly a toss up between this and the sorkin steve jobs movie as to what is the more powerful combination of source material and creative elements involved to make literally the most uninteresting movie possible.

JGL as a lead with anything is head and shoulders above fassbender lead sorkin writing in a boring competition but a dumb tight rope walking stunt is way more interesting than the 40th rehash of a conceptually uninteresting biopic of jobs.

I seriously can't decide
>>
>>64036977

more importantly - what were they thinking releasing anything like this near MUH STAR WARS BBC MOVIE
>>
I remember watching this documentary when moot recommended it. I don't know why they adapted it into a movie.
>>
>>64036961
>walking through Manhattan traffic
fuck that
>>
>>64035818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

watch it if you dare
>>
>>64036815
HAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.