[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck were they thinking? how does shit like this even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the-good-dinosaur-7.jpg (213 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
the-good-dinosaur-7.jpg
213 KB, 670x377
what the fuck were they thinking? how does shit like this even get green lit?
>>
>>64034434
Its a tech demo for their water physics.
Finding Doey even though it will be awful will have water that will blow your dick
>>
i was looking forward to it

is it out and is it bad
>>
Seriously felt like some kinda tech demo
>>
Trying to cash in on jurassic world hype
>>
The premise doesn't really work in the context of the film. It's supposed to be a what if the dinosaurs survived thing but it's just about cavemen. If you're gonna make a film with this premise it should take place thousands of years later when society has developed. I don't remember flintstones saying it was an alternate timeline but no one questioned it
>>
So we're all in agreement? Pixar's First actual bad movie?
>>
>>64034434
You didn't even watch it
>>
>>64035536
>what is cars.
>>
>>64035536
While no upsettingly bad, Brave probably takes that spot, simply on account of the fact that until 2 minutes ago, I completely forgot it existed.

>>64035596
It's not good, but it's a decent enough Doc Hollywood knock off to make it acceptable in my opinion.
>>
>>64034434

I only wanna see it for that sweet photorealism tbhonest family.
>>
>>64034434
Ugly dinosaurs, unlike the qts in the land before time.
>>
the movie was supposed to come out last year.
the original director was fired and they brought in the Director from the other pixar movies.

part of the movie was done when the director was fire.
the new director decided to redo the story. so they had to get rid off shit that was already done.

when it was being made,Disney had already paid $150 mil and it wasn't done.
when the new director game they added another 150mil.

this is not adding cost of marketing.

my little niece and nephew went to see it and they told me it was boring when they arrived from this movie.

and they love Dinosaur movies.
my niece watches all Dinosaur documentaries on Netflix. and watches Jurassic Park 1 and 2 like non stop.

i also think the design for the Dinosaur is pretty lazy as fuck.
>>
>>64034434
Are Americans offended by that cowboy stereotype? Why is that allowed?
>>
>>64035692
>the original director was fired
Why?
>>
Guys, can we talk about how a not even Pixar, Disney animated movie from 2000 about dinosaurs still looks better, and generally has a better story than The Good Dinosaur?
Not saying it's a great movie, but better than Good Dinosaur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNTha7uxUDA
>>
>>64035740
Disney/Pixar didn't like the original story and he wasn't delivering the movie on time.

Disney kept setting up a date and it was being pushed.finally it got pushed to Fall of 2014 and it still wasn't done.
Disney did not like what they had and it wasn't even completed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.