[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shane Carruth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (51 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
51 KB, 396x594
Hey, I'm Shane Carruth, you guys may know me from my films Upstream Color and Primer.
I'm currently waiting in the ER (dont worry, im fine!), so I have time to answer questions!
>>
Do you need a blowjob?
>>
I couldn't get through Primer I ended up watching Groundhog Day instead
>>
if you don't find a way to circle back and do A Topiary im gonna come by and just fuck your shit up famil

don't say i didn't warn you
>>
WOW! im such a huge fan Mr. Carruth! what movie are you working on atm?!?!
-Jess
>>
>>64034291

It's like 70 minutes, you fucking retard.

How can you not get through that?
>>
>>64034305
Can you condense what it is about for a retard like me?
>>
>>64034377
Because I wanted to watch Groundhog Day
>>
>>64034245
I just re-watched Primer the other night and am still blown away by how much you were able to do with a hobo's shoe-string budget.
>>
>>64034245

Have you seen Star Wars TFA and if so, did you like it?

Think carefully before you reply, your credibility hangs in the balance
>>
Do you have any plans to make another science fiction movie?
>>
I think he died
>>
File: Carruth-©-Ray-Pride.jpg (192 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Carruth-©-Ray-Pride.jpg
192 KB, 1200x800
>tfw out of all directors, his career is the one I'd want most
>>
>>64034245
Go away Shane. No one likes you
>>
I have a two part question for you. Are you in the ER for yourself, and if so, how long is your penis?
>>
>>64034245
A Topiary sucked, bro.
>>
>>64034245

why do people think primer has a good story when theres literally nothing to it besides another half baked attempt at depicting time travel in a movie?
>>
I couldn't get through Primer I ended up watching Groundhog Day instead
>>
>>64034245
What went wrong with Upstream Color?
>>
>>64034377

not him but i turned it off halfway through because its a really bad movie with a pseudo intellectual time travel gimmick
>>
>>64035398
It was extremely inventive and well made considering how low the budget and how small the crew was.
>>
File: 1424656342945.jpg (381 KB, 3840x1595) Image search: [Google]
1424656342945.jpg
381 KB, 3840x1595
Why didn't you cast Amy for A Modern Ocean? ;_;

>>64035438
>implying there's anything wrong with the best film of 2013
>>
>>64034245

how does it feel owing your success to a poor mans groundhog day?
>>
i liked UC more than Primer. does this make me a bad person?
>>
>>64034245

Is it weird pretending to be Shane Carruth on 4chan?

Why not pick someone with even less of a profile, like Dane Dehaan?
>>
>>64035454

ok shane. but what about the fact that it was a bad movie?
>>
what are you working on next?
>>
>>64035513
Amy is a big girl now, she just wants to direct
>>
>>64035519
so did I bro
>>
>>64035547
It wasn't.
>>
File: 1417827967518.jpg (45 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1417827967518.jpg
45 KB, 526x526
>>64035848
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/modern-ocean-anne-hathaway-keanu-836736

>Emerging filmmaker Shane Carruth has assembled an impressive cast for his latest movie project, The Modern Ocean.

>Anne Hathaway, Keanu Reeves, Daniel Radcliffe, Chloe Grace Moretz, Tom Holland, Asa Butterfield, Jeff Goldblum and Beasts of No Nation breakout Abraham Attah will star in the ensemble adventure drama, based on Carruth's 200-page script, which is described as being filled with pictures and diagrams.

>The storyline revolves around vengeance and the fierce competition for valuable shipping routes and priceless materials that converge in a spectacular battle on the rolling decks of behemoth cargo ships.
>>
cool. dont fuck it up
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.