[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best pieces of Star Wars EU /tv/? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What's the best pieces of Star Wars EU /tv/? I haven't watched or read or played any except Lego Star Wars, please recommend me some. (Books are my favourite. )
>>
>>64033301
Mara Jade's artwork
>>
Knights of the Old Republic and it's sequel.
>>
I don't know what the point of getting into the EU now would be, since it's mostly all uncanon stuff, but Shadows of the Empire and the Thrawn Trilogy are essential reading
>>
Darth Bane
>>
Knights of the old republic 1&2 are the best things to come out of the EU
>>
>>64033316
>>64033365
>>64033368
>>64033383
>>64033459
Thanks guys.
>>
File: image.gif (269 KB, 442x253) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
269 KB, 442x253
>>
KOTOR 2.
KOTOR 1 is good as supplemental for KOTOR 2.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 410x299) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 410x299
>>
>>64033301
The comics from the 80's. There's a guy called Knife who has lots of knives and looks like Luke, and a telepathic space rabbit who hangs out with with Han and Leia.
>>
>>64033368

Haha, fucking canon-whores are pathetic. You're Disney's perfect costumer.

And people try arguing the canon purge WASN'T a marketing move.
>>
jizz
>>
Bounty Hunter short stories anthology. IG 88, Dengar, Zuckuss and 4 Lom are God tier.
>>
>>64033368
It's canon status was already dubious before this, who cares?

Also X-Wing is some great stuff
>>
>>64034944
my nigga

i remember the 3 (two maybe?) boba fett books that kinda built off of that stuff being good too, but it's been a long time since i read them so i'm not sure how they hold up
>>
>>64035260
I think you're talking about The Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy. Good stuff.
>>
>>64035407
yep, that's the one
>>
>>64033365
>>64033459
>>64034573
this and nothing but this
>>
>>64033301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiT_Q2cbnXw
>>
>>64033301

KOTOR1 and SWTOR

KOTOR2 can be totally ignored

if they ever add or make something from EU it will be KOTOR1 and SWTOR
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.