[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>completely invalidates the entire Expanded Universe because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rey_bddd0f27.jpg (68 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
rey_bddd0f27.jpg
68 KB, 768x431
>completely invalidates the entire Expanded Universe because of bad writing
>introduces the most poorly written piece of shit character in Star Wars history
>>
>>64032917
she a qt doe
>>
File: anita gets the popcorn ready.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
anita gets the popcorn ready.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>hundreds of male characters fit The Chosen One archetype and are naturally gifted at things that help in their adventures and seems to be protected by supernatural forces

Oh well of course, this is the classical Hero's Journey template every culture has, it is an enjoyable wishfulfillment fantasy for the audience's inner child's ID desire to be special and has it's genesis in the prophet figures of various religions around the world, perfectly acceptable storytelling method.

>one female character finally also fits The Chosen One archetype and is naturally gifted at things that help in her adventures and seems to be protected by supernatural forces

FUCKING MAAAAAARRRRRRRRYYYYYY SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING FEMINISTS RUIN EVERYTHING GODDAMN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE HAS AN AMBIGUOUS BACKSTORY EITHER TELL ME UPFRONT RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOW SHE KNOWS HOW TO DO EVERYTHING SHE DOES OR IM GOING TO STAB SOMEONE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT IS ALL THE SJWS FAULT THEY HAVE RUINED MY FAVORITE MOVIE SERIES THAT HAS NEVER HAD A WOMAN DO ANYTHING IN IT BEFORE GOD DAMN IT WHERES MY GUN I NEED TO DO A SCHOOL SHOOTING
>>
>>64032917
>>completely invalidates the entire Expanded Universe because of bad writing

That's okay, because the EU was badly written anyway.
>>
>>64032947
yeah nobody said it wasnt you fucking retard this thread is about how rey is straight out of the worst fucking EU trash that existed
>>
>>64032946

Botching what a Mary Sue is this badly
>>
>>64032946
troll post so im nnot gonna go into detail.

rey is the first star wars character to be completely flawless and amazing at everything she does with her only history being some dirty desert rat
>>
>>64033017
shes gonna be the villain by episode 9

it's the only way to make it redeemable
>>
His name his Jew Jew afterall OP.
>>
>>64032917
>the most poorly written piece of shit character in Star Wars history

That's Kylo.
>>
>>64032946
Disney Schill had that one ready to go..
>>
>>64033017
It will be funny if half the other characters get jealous of her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.