[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best movie currently in theaters Fuck star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 11226026_ori.jpg (15 KB, 180x267) Image search: [Google]
11226026_ori.jpg
15 KB, 180x267
This is the best movie currently in theaters
Fuck star wars
>>
Me and my wife's son went to see it and he really loved it
>>
>>64033331
>Wife's son
>>
>>64032906
>better than Room
>>
>>64033508
ok, so I've only seen two movies in the last few months
>>
i thought it was pretty good. out of all the new christmas screeners, i'd put it pretty high.
>>
>>64033607
Then what are you doing on a filmboard. I swear, if you're not watching at least 5 films a week, I wonder what you're doing here.
>>
>>64033641
who the fuck has time for watching 5 films a week
>>
>>64033679
Most people. All you need is 9 or 10 hours a week. You can work full time, have kids, other hobbies, and still have plenty of time.
>>
File: cuck.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
257 KB, 313x398
>>64033501
everyone on /tv/ is a cuck. didn't you know?
>>
>>64032906
wait a day until hateful eight
>tfw no 70mm in my state
fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>64033809
>wanting 70mm for a film that is 90% one room by run time
>>
yeh i absolutely loved it. I was a bit worried when i heard it was the director of Fruitvale station because i thought that was hamfisted as fuck i.e. "daddy are those people shooting guns outside" and he laughs and says no its just fireworks or something, UGH. This was really great though, straight forward good story and a lot of classy links back to rocky.
>>
>>64032906
Oh cool. I was hoping this would be good.
>>
File: fail_yoda.jpg (91 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
fail_yoda.jpg
91 KB, 600x454
>>64032906
-nonentity nig looks nothing like Creed
-nonentity nig has none of Creed's charisma
-female squeeze looks a more like dyke / trap than believable squeeze
-WORST - FIGHTS - IN - ENTIRE - FRANCHISE (inc. Balboa)
-no mention of Drago -- the guy who fustigsted his deadbeat father
-Stallone mopes way through entire moive -- OSCAR!

>NOT implying The Farce Awakens is any better
>>
File: ruined.png (34 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
ruined.png
34 KB, 204x200
>>64032906

>black male lead is paired to another black female

DROPPED
>>
>>64034466
>i hate everything

well done mate, back to your cretin life
>>
>>64032906
>trading financial security for assured brain damage
>>
>>64033778
for some reason that old navy shirt made me lose my shit.
>>
>>64032906
my gf and a few of her friends from Detroit saw this last night, she told me it was pretty good
>>
>>64034605
Same

Its the perfect detail

>>64032906
Hows it compare to the first Rocky?
>>
File: an_hero_robin_williams.jpg (33 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
an_hero_robin_williams.jpg
33 KB, 500x336
>>64034555
>i love every lowbrow pandering turd smeared into eyes and packed into ears

good luck with your 'life'
>>
File: IMG_20150527_154926.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150527_154926.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
if I wanted to watch an ass hole boxer fight another ass hole boxer for a title I'd watch a real boxing match. the reason why I like rocky is that he's a good dude fighting against the odds. Adonis Creed is nothing like his father in terms of charisma and nothing like rocky in terms of spirit. there's a shitty shoehorned love story that slows down the movie too. I realised I hated the movie when they did the inevitable rocky Philadelphia city run homage and it ends with the camera panning around Michael b Jordan as he shouts smack talk up into the sky like a complete ass hole as a bunch of ghetto kids pop wheelies on motorcycles around him that scene is in complete contrast to all of the redeeming qualities of rocky.
so on top of the movie being slow,you also have to deal with the fact that the main character is a completely unlikeable idiot that I can only assume was written to appeal to the modern day 'urban market'. I wanted the other dude to win the title fight
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.