[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best part of the movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 4
Best part of the movie.
>>
That's not Senior Bob
>>
Jennifer Jason Leigh was easily the best part of the movie and no other role or performance even came close.

Tim Roth wasn't even good, though.
>>
GOGGINS
O
G
G
I
N
S
>>
Warm black dingus was clearly the best
>>
WARM
>>
BLACK
>>
DINGUS
>>
My boy Kurt Russell was objectively the best.

>Put your guns over there by that rock, keep your hands above your hat and walk over here real slow... molasses like.
>>
>guy who sucked dingus wasn't even a real character and only existed in a flashback
>the flashback was based on a lie told to provoke
>the lie-teller had his balls removed by a white man
>he relied on another extremely racist white to ball-lessly survive
Okay so the warm black dingus meme doesn't have any purchase can we please admit it
>>
File: hateful eight rape.webm (578 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
hateful eight rape.webm
578 KB, 720x260
Tarantino literally only made this flick to cuck people on Christmas morning.
>>
Goggins
JJL
Tim Roth
Kurt Russell
SLJ
Bruce Dern
Michael Madsen
Demian Bichir

That order
>>
>>64031842
Lost all respect for his character halfway through.

>confederate soldier
>proud of his father and southern heritage
>watches nigger torment an old Confederate general that he and his father had immense respect for
>listens to a story about said nigger torturing a Confederate soldier and raping him
>watches him then murder the Confederate general

NEXT SCENE

>doesn't care enough to even help take the Confederate general outside
>stole his coat too
>in the end, sides with the nigger
>>
>>64032038
>impotent old white man grasps the black knob of the chair as he hears of the power of the BBC

deep shit, bravo quentin!
>>
>>64031696
i thought he was bingo half way through the movie
>>
>>64032060

you would have thought he would have simply taken the gun away from the general if he even called out what SLJ was doing
>>
>>64032004
even with all those great excuses, and also the fact that dingus was a confirmed habitual liar (lincoln letter etc)

tarantula still got people to watch a white guy sucking off a nigger on christmas morning

he tricked people into getting blacked on jesus's birthday, he's a cuck extraordinare
>>
but that's not a picture of JJL
>>
>>64032038
Maybe I'm just desensitized to this cuck-shit, but it's literally just one man mouthing on another man's flesh, with one of them receiving minuscule sexual refreshment.

This is a symbolic scene more than anything.
>>
>>64032060
People keep saying this yet I don't understand why.

Before Sammy Jackson actually starts the talk to the old man, Goggins tells him to stay away from him.

The old man let's Sammy sit down, so Goggins stops.

When Sam is a little into the story, Goggins gets up and shouts SHUT YOUR NIGGER LIPS UP and then goes on to exclaim how he's lying just to provoke the man.

Sam shot in self defence. Goggins couldn't do anything as he'd be fucked by the rest of them as that is justified ground to shoot someone, and he knew it too, being a sheriff.

And also if Goggins CONTINUED to interrupt Sam whilst he was telling his story, it'd get super annoying. It was made clear at the beginning that Goggins was super uncomfortable and even confronted him about it.
>>
>>64032068
>bbc

why is the meme that all black cocks are big?

let me tell you, ive seen quite a few black cocks up close and personal, and in my experience, almost all of them were average at best.
>>
>>64032004
>general confirms when SLJ wasn't around that his son came to those hills and vanished
>says he knows what his son was there to do and he'd have come home if he'd been successful
>enter SJL
>SLJ tells him his story
>general doesn't dispute it and if his son had been there for a different reason would've doubted the story since SLJ was a proven liar
>SLJ who hadn't heard the general's story knew his son was in the area and mysteriously vanished

Nah, it has purchase.
>>
>>64032060
I was honestly expecting him to blow the head off the nigger right then and there.

Why the fuck he ended up siding with him is beyond me.

Maybe because Sam Jackson gave him the gun after the poisoning, so his "Im duh sherrif now!" instincts kicked in.

Either way, that nigger is a confirmed mass murderer and sodomizer, and should've been executed then and there.
>>
>>64032287
By your logic all of them should have been shot within the first 2 minutes of entering the fucking cabin.
>>
>>64032219
>black man raping a white man

You realize that's still illegal today, right? Everything SLJ did to the Confederate general's son was a hanging offense. And this is right at the Civil War. Hell, northerners lynched blacks for far less all the time.

Kurt Russell's character wasn't even terribly fond of SLJ's character anymore at this point either. He has no friends left in that room.
>>
why didn't the snowlily attempt to get jackson's gun away from him at some point?

who the fuck takes their clothes off in the dead of winter, that alone is a death sentence, i cant believe anybody, even white guy, would be coward enough to follow such retard instructions at gun point
>>
>>64032338
None of them were lawbreakers (that we knew of yet) cept Sam Jackson
>>
>>64032414
And the woman.
>>
>>64032220

BBC is an ancient meme with a long fascinating history

the ancient greeks thought that black people had huge penises, but in those times a large penis was associated with low intelligence, like a beast of burden and its large member, so greek men would have their genitals be depicted as small when having a statue or painting made of them to imply they were intelligent and sophisticated
>>
>>64032382
Hey man I raped a dude yesterday, come arrest me.

You can't just go shooting people who say things, even in them days there was a pretty big sense of civility. Look at Kurt Russell's character...wouldn't kill bounties. If this were true everyone ever would be put into jail. Goggins character even said he was lying.
>>
>>64031696
what movie?
>>
BIG
>>
>>64032338

they actually should have

it would have been more sensible for the gang members to just shoot everyone coming into the cabin right away rather than risk them hanging out for several days and gradually realizing something was up
>>
>>64032500
United Passions
>>
>>64032382
yeah but it's also implied that SLJ might have been bullshitting to make the old man mad

after all, goggins knew that he was bullshitting abe lincoln's letter
>>
>>64032382

would it actually be illegal in that day though if the guy he raped was a bounty hunter come to kill him that he was going to kill anyway?
>>
Why did Andrew Kosove leak this film and spoil its box office potential when it is leagues better than The Force Awakens? What was his motive?
>>
>>64032488
>You can't just go shooting people who say things, even in them days
Confirmed for knowing fuckall about history. This is in Wyoming in the late 1880's. This isn't after the Civil Rights movement or modern white guilt. He might've been freed, but they'd have sent his nigger ass to go sleep in the stables and would never have broken bread with him. And if he announced he killed white folks, even in self-defense, he'd have probably been hung then and there. Nevermind that he slowly tortured one and raped him first.
>>
>>64032537
How? SLJ wasn't there when the General told the story about his missing son. How would SLJ have even known his son came to those hills and vanished without a trace?
>>
>>64032283
>SLJ killed the son but did not rape him.
>>
>>64032510
yeah but remember the whole point of the set up was because daisy was basically the hangman's hostage and they didn't want to risk killing her, they didn't expect so many people would show up
>>
>>64032546
Yes. Sodomy was a hangable offense. Also, separate laws for coloreds.
>>
>>64032611
>SLJ killed the son but did not rape him.
>>
WARM BLOODY DINGUS
>>
>>64032173
>miniscule
Found the virgin.
>>
>>64031696
Tim Roth is always good.
>>
>>64032099
SLJ even tried to finish off the white woman but his gun was out of ammunition. Click, click. He tries to shoot but nothing comes out.

This was literally a reverse cuck film. It's a shame you peabrained lot can't understand the genius in it.
>>
>>64032910
>nigger literally has a white confederate soldier suck him off
>reverse cuck film

Louis CK pls go
>>
>>64032993
>literally literally means figuratively
>>
>>64033092
>i literally eat the fermenting smegma from under my foreskin
>>
>mysterious Mexican
>mysterious Brit
>mysterious cowboy
>oh boy I can't wait to figure out their backstories and characters
>lol just kidding they're just bullet fodder and have the same "in a gang" story
>>
>>64032810
How great could a bearded man with gingivitis and dog breath in the mid of winter half-assing a BJ feel on your tiny pecker

Probably not *that* good
>>
>>64033345
please apply the same analysis to the good the bad and the ugly
>>
>>64033460
Hi, you probably haven't read the thread yet, but we've already debunked the warm black dingus meme as being as impotent and ineffectual as Samuel L. Jackson's character in the film. So, your formerly-potent barb doesn't really deliver much sting. Perhaps you could come up with something better to post? In any case, please pay to watch this film. It's actually great, unlike The Force Awakens. Thanks for reading.
>>
>>64033515
>debunked

It's been proven that Samuel Jackson's character did in fact murder the General's son. The only question is whether he lied about raping him or not, and there's no definitive evidence one way or the other, outside your desperate hope that since he lied about the Lincoln letter, he might've lied about that too.

But it's hardly been debunked, and when you consider who the director and writer of this movie was, search your feelings. You know it was true.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>64033561
SLJ gets his balls shot off tho
>>
>>64033561
Your thoughts on J. Highwater?
>>
>>64033598
Which created a temporal rift and retroactively saved the General's son from being raped?
>>
>>64033620
My thoughts are that he's irrelevant to the discussion, Akoochemoya.
>>
>>64031719
Si
>>
>>64032060
He's a sheriff first and a confederate second, you dumb fuck

He even said so. He was defending the general the whole time, too. "THAT LYING NIGGER" etc.

Shut the fuck up
>>
>tfw this is the brave german soldier debate all over again
>>
Is BBD the daring new meme for /tv/ in 2016?
>>
>>64033726
As a Sheriff he would've arrested SLJ's character. Again, take yourself out of your modern liberal cuck world and imagine it's the 1880's on the frontier. Hell, fifty years after that a black man would've been executed for assaulting a white man who was trying to kill him, let alone killing him. Here we have a black admitting to torturing, raping and killing a white man.
>>
Micheal Madsen needs to be in more westerns
>>
sheriff guy should get nominated
>>
>>64033755
No, nobody cares about non-starwars movies
>>
>>64033793
That doesn't make any sense. SLJ is a Marshal and he didn't even do anything illegal.

Dude you're not even remembering the movie right. Fuck off.
>>
>>64033827
I loved the part where he sat still and didn't do anything
>>
>>64033833
For biggest cuck of the year? Probably.

>white man
>idolizes general that was a hero to him and his father
>stands idly by while a nigger torments him
>hears about said nigger raping and torturing the general's son to death
>watches the nigger murder the general
>defends and saves the nigger at the end of the movie, dying cuddled up with him
>>
You guys actually debating the ins and outs of this poorly written slop.>>64033793
>>64033726
>>
>>64033848
Did Star Wars have BBD?

If Finn made Kylo suck his beautiful BBD and then told Han about it before shooting him, I might have to go watch it.
>>
>>64033827
I hardly even remember him. The fucking driver did more than him in the movie.
>>
>>64033878
>that reflex mode scene
>i doooon't have a guuuuun

Also he shot kiwi hottie and headshotted Toby in the outhouse
>>
>>64033873
>didn't do anything illegal

The fuck is wrong with you? I don't give how open a state's stand your ground laws are, even today when blacks have equal rights to whites, you can't "rape and slowly torture" another man to death in "self-defense."

Hell, let's ignore the legal differences between blacks and whites in the 1800's. Let's ignore that a black man killing a white was a hangable offense, even if it was done in self-defense and the black man only did it to keep himself alive.

Sodomy is illegal. Rape is illegal. The fact that he had taken the man prisoner and then killed him is illegal. All of the above are hangable offenses.

You stupid fucking cuck.
>>
Can someone spoil this movie for me? Like a plot synopsis or something. I wanted to watch it but Black Dingus and Kurt Russel getting killed first ruins it for me.
>>
>>64034031
Kurt Russell is a bounty hunter bringing a woman to town to hang. He gets stranded with her in a store during a blizzard with a bunch of other men. Some of them are actually members of the same outlaw gang she belongs to who intend to kill him and rescue her. The rest are just people unknowingly caught up in the situation.
>>
>>64034111
So what happens? Everyone dies or what?
>>
>>64034151
Yep, everyone does die. But sheriff and nigger die with each other as friends.
>>
>>64034186
Sounds like shit. Thanks m8 saved me THREE FUCKING HOURS
>>
File: 9737497.png (198 KB, 358x257) Image search: [Google]
9737497.png
198 KB, 358x257
>>64031696
HORSESHIT
>>
does anyone even like michael madison? he's a terrible actor and I cringed the entire time his fat disgusting face contorted into what he thinks is intimidating
>>
>>64034031
CHAPTER 1
Fat Bounty Hunter has Captive Slut and meet Black Dingus. Fat Bounty Hunter lets Black Dingus travel with them. They are driven by Unimportant Driver.

CHAPTER 2
Fat Bounty Hunter and Black Dingus meet Racist Sheriff. They let Racist Sheriff travel with them.

CHAPTER 3
Fat Bounty Hunter, Captive Slut, Black Dingus and Unimportant Driver arrive at a cabin to take shelter from a blizzard. There they meet Confederate General, Generic Man 1, Generic Man 2, and Generic Man 3. Everyone talks to each other and gets antsy. Black Dingus tells a story to Confederate General which makes him mad and reach for a gun, then Black Dingus executes him.

CHAPTER 4
Someone poisoned the coffee and Fat Bounty Hunter and Unimportant Driver start throwing up blood. Captive Slut struggles with and shoots Fat Bounty Hunter. Black Dingus takes control of the room saying anyone in it could be a traitor except for Racist Sheriff, who was about to drink the coffee himself. Black Dingus figures out Generic Man 3 was lying and executes him. Secret Floor Man shoots up through the basement and shoots Black Dingus's balls off. Racist Sheriff and Generic Man 2 exchange bullets while Generic Man 1 and Captive Slut hit the deck.

Chapter 5
FLASHBACK TIME, turns out Secret Floor Man is Captive Slut's brother and is here to rescue her from Fat Bounty Hunter. He is the leader of a gang of Generic Men. He and the Generic Men execute the nice people at the cabin except for Confederate General, who they leave alive to add some atmosphere. Secret Floor Man hides in the basement while the Generic Men act like cabin patrons and Fat Bounty Hunter and friends show up. End of flashback.

Final Chapter
Secret Floor Man comes upstairs and is shot by Black Dingus, still pissed about his balls. Generic Man 1 is bleeding out, Generic Man 2 pulls a gun and gets shot. These two decide that shooting is too good for Captive Slut and decide to hang her from the ceiling. The end.
>>
>>64031832
Yes he was. In fact even Gage was nice. Senior Bob was special though. Okay, Jennifer was the best of them and by the end she came off as a wicked witch who made my heart race.

But I really liked Senior Bob.
>>
Tim Roth was a poor mans Christoph Waltz in this
>>
>>64032038
>>64032060
>>64032287
>>64032782
>>64032993
he got his balls shot off though, and horribly i might add.

>>64033598
yeah, he may have got off to having confederate soldier suck his cock but he got is balls shot off.
>>
>>64034449
Sorry, final chapter should read Black Dingus and Racist Sheriff hang Captive Slut. They're both bleeding out but they're buddies now even though one is black and one is racist. Bros before hos.
>>
>>64034219
it's a rather remarkable bit though. nigger gets his balls shot off which injured me so. nigger or not, a dude got his balls shot off. and seeing as how i have balls, i cringed.
>>
>>64031696
not, best part was

CLOSE THE DOOR
>>
>>64034449
>>64034534

Would you say you enjoyed it, even a little bit?
>>
>>64034614
Yes. I enjoyed a lot of it. It's certainly flawed, but overall I enjoyed it. I wouldn't gush over it and recommend it to everyone, but there's enough good in it that I would see it if you're into the "dialogue and violence" Tarantino genre.
>>
>>64034648
Thanks anon, I'm a little hesistant because of that running time but the chapter structure looks like they make it work.
>>
>>64034675
It's a great film that that really works if you don't know what happens. It has a is mystery element for sure. You really spoiled it for yourself desu
>>
>>64034219
>being this soft
Stay in your Star Wars thread kid.
>>
>>64032570
Probably paid by Disney to leak the movies
>>
Recommend me a movie that is comfy like this one
>>
>>64034729
Maybe, the film should be able to keep me.engaged though, and I usually don't spoil movies but I don't know I just wasn't sure if I'd see it.

>>64034874

If you're willing to give away three hours of your life to a movie you're mildly interested in but unsure of than you're a real champion
>>
>>64034601
This. It was like a little piece of French farce.
>>
>>64032574
But this movie is set in Tarantulla's cuck universe where Hitler was killed by jews
>>
>>64031696
I can't believe the cuck/rape stuff was in the final product of the film.

I can't get my head around it, what's wrong with him ??
>>
>>64034486
This
The role was obviously meant for Christoph Waltz. Tarantino probably couldn't get him
>>
>>64035020
>i can't believe he cut a cop's ear off
>i can't believe those rednecks raped marcellus
>i can't believe he shot a pregnant lady in the head
>i can't believe they killed that german soldier with a bat
>>
>>64035020
Was there actually cuckold stuff in the film or are you just saying that because the rapist is black?
>>
>>64031696
So why did Samuel L colloquially use the word "dude" approximately 100 years before it entered the american vernacular in that context? That fucks me up senpai.
>>
>>64035079
>Sexy Blonde jew qt3.14 choked to death slowing by Nazi.
>>
>>64034729
I disagree on that one, watching it and knowing what comes doesn't really diminish the entertainment value, it's just different. I cannot wait to see it in the cinema and look out for minor clues of what's to come that I originally missed. And I will be able to focus on actor performances more than their content.
>>
>>64031696

nigger
blood
nigger
blood
everybody dies

shit movie/10
>>
It's hard to pick a "best part" just because every moment was so shit.

The dialog wasn't interesting; the only monolog in the movie was rendered a stupid meme before I even saw it, thanks to the leaked (warm, black dingus) script; the narration was a bad idea all around; the Lincoln letter seemed to have no significance at all; there was no reason the gang would leave the old man yet kill everyone else; the musical number with the guitar doesn't matter and uses up time that otherwise could be cut to make the run time a decent length (for what the movie provides—I don't mind a long movie pregnant with watchable content, but this is not that movie).

It's just a mess of a script, and the only really redeemable thing about it is the shots of the landscapes.
>>
>>64033896

If someone draws a weapon at you with intent you're legally authorized to shoot the guy. That's called self defense. Of course cucks like yourself would rather suck all around some dirty black dick. That's the whole point of the scene.

Sheriff knew Samuel Jackson was lying, and what he did was lawful. Anyway he got a nice coat for his trouble. He knew the bitch at the end was lying too, she got everyone killed and probably would kill him too given the opportunity.

In the end, he did everything by the book. Badass character if you ask me.
>>
>>64036218
I agree he was a badass character, I think seeing two of his party start puking blood everywhere kind of solidified his "be buddies with the black dude even though you hate everything he stands for" just because he was the only one he could trust.
>>
>>64034486

Yeah, it felt that way. At least he got to reinterpret his role in Reservoir Dog a bit at the end.
>>
I read the script, saw the release, and look forward to watching it in theatres
>>
>>64034219

Actually it's a pretty good movie. I wasn't expecting much, comfy to watch anyway.
>>
>>64036347
It feels like a good theater movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 800x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 800x537
>Quentin why are you filming all my scenes last?
>Are you trying to stall for some reason?
>Why do you keep calling me Mein Herr, Quentin?
>Why are you crying?
>>
I'm genuinely confused by anyone who likes this less than Django. It worked perfectly for me, maintained a steady pace and felt like one cohesive film, none of which I can say about Django despite it having many characters and scenes I enjoyed
>>64036305
Plus it helps that Sam Jackson already extended him that same courtesy when he armed him while trying to figure out who the poisoner was
>>
>>64034496

I'm kinda racist and have brown friends. Honestly the anti racist liberals who make it an every day issue, while secretly considering themselves above everyone, are probably the worst of all not even blacks can't stand.
>>
>>64034614

I did. Ever more the second time I watched it knowing all the characters.
>>
>>64031719
senior bob? he didn't look that old
>>
Django>this shit

Only contrarian hipsters are saying otherwise. Script was mediocre. Acting was mediocre.
>>
>>64036683

>b8
>>
>>64031696
Was the thing where the camera focuses on a guy talking then focuses on another talking and then back done on purpose?
It felt really jarring?
>>
>>64036683
Up until Candie gets shot, I agree. That point and on, both movies are on par with each other.
>>
>>64036479
Its funny but is kind of a stole Señor Chang. From Community. Also Señor means gentleman is spanish, not old.
>>
>>64034601
TWO BOARDS YOU NEED TO BOARDS
>>
>>64032060
>in the end, sides with the nigger
Why would you lose respect for a character who had a sense of justice and didn't sell his morals for a bunch of bounties in the end?
>>
>>64036683
>Acting was mediocre
Actors carried that movie.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.