[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0C U6EGiJ64 >5:34 Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (51 KB, 851x477) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
51 KB, 851x477
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0CU6EGiJ64

>5:34

Why does Oscar looks so offended at Boyega's joke?
>>
I don't think he's offended. His face just looks blank, like he's lost in thought and wishes he were somewhere else.

If I had to guess, he's planning the night ahead. He's going to take Daisy back to the hotel and fuck her in the ass, mouth, and pussy. So he doesn't even hear Boyega's joke, nor does he care.
>>
Oscar obviously knows hes a far superior actor than any of these people.
>>
Because he's mr. srs actor
>>
That guy from Drive was the only cool character in the movie. Even when he was acting like a faggot.
>>
>>64030038
I think you may be right

The way he is starring at her while she speaks then when its Finns turn Issac keeps on deeply looking at her.

You just know
>>
File: 1450936131029.jpg (72 KB, 851x477) Image search: [Google]
1450936131029.jpg
72 KB, 851x477
Did they fuck?
>>
I couldn't make out the words. What is he saying?
>>
>>64029974
dark side demon

LOL FUCK THE NEWS GUY
>>
File: .....jpg (3 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
3 MB, 4256x2832
>>64030102
>>
>>64030201
"I was great in it."
>>
Thanks for posting the time, because I sure as shit wasn't going to watch 7 minutes of this crap.

I'd not say he's offended. He actually just looks like he wants the next question so the shit will end.
>>
>he flinches whenever Boyega talks with Daisy

kek. he's just an insecure white(ish) guy who can't get along with a minority
>>
>>64030244
goose is based
>>
My inferior command of the english tongue does not allow me to understand.

What the fuck did he say?
>>
>>64030285
When does he flinch?
>>
Why is Oscar Issac so unlikable?
>>
Doesn't look offended at all.

Looks more like he didn't care. As if he thought it was too beneath him to really care. Or as if he was too busy thinking about something else entirely.
We all know Boyega and his weird pear shaped body isn't hitting that weird looking Brit Chick.
>>
>>64030052

then it must really eat him up inside that boyega gave the better performance
>>
>>64030618
Boyega was the lead. If Issac had as big of a role his acting superiority would be even more apparent
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.