[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: bloodline.png (767 KB, 1110x610) Image search: [Google]
bloodline.png
767 KB, 1110x610
Is this a good show?
>>
I saw the first two episodes and didn't really like it. Mendelsohn is great, but it was excessively dreary and vague, and I got the feeling the story didn't need to be 10+ hours long.
>>
Can I watch this show on Netflix? I hear it is really good.

What do you pals think?
>>
>>64029662
>I got the feeling the story didn't need to be 10+ hours long.
That it did not. It was still very entertaining, though.
>>
File: 1449805916943.jpg (14 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
1449805916943.jpg
14 KB, 218x300
>>64030555
>tfw shills get trips
>>
Yes, it's a very good show.

The story is not overly complex, simple even, but it's told in a great way, and the acting is superb.

Plus, the season is, sort of, self-contained, so even if they don't make a second season, it wouldn't be a big problem.
>>
>>64029662
bump
>>
>>64029662
Yes. Slow burning but very well done family drama. Some of the Best acting on TV next to Fargo.
>>
>>64030633
>>64030570
Both of these.

Needlessly long?
Probably.
Does it matter?
Not really.
All the acting is superb and it's pretty believable (the end gets a bit silly but still better/more realistic then most modern TV shows).

I'd watch the first episode or so and if you like the atmosphere and characters keep going with it.

Its very much a slow burn. But a good one.
>>
File: 1446782991763.gif (2 MB, 640x275) Image search: [Google]
1446782991763.gif
2 MB, 640x275
>>64031746
Fargo must be pretty shitty then. Only one actor showed up for their job and it's the brother with the problems. The rest give a mediocre performance(most disappointed by Kyle Chandler, and I love that guy). It's worth the watch, but it drags on too long. Also, it should have just ended after one season.
>>
Dropped this show after a whole bunch of episodes

Too many scenes of "Danny tells someone else in the family he's fine but we can tell from his acting that he's not fine"

There's literally like 6 separate scenes that follow that formula every episode
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.