[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Binging through some while im away from uni, do you guys know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Into the Asshole.jpg (12 KB, 185x272) Image search: [Google]
Into the Asshole.jpg
12 KB, 185x272
Binging through some while im away from uni, do you guys know if this is any good?
Also if you got any recs, I'd love to hear some. Doesn't atter the genre or personal taste right now, just looking for more stuff to watch.
>>
>>64029402
I like it, but I'm not all caught up yet.
>>
>>64029519
Is it dumb and occassionally stupid fun like the strain? or is it like live-action anime which I'm down for right now
>>
>>64029596
Both, actually. It's a little weird with it's world-building and that takes a while to get used to, but the fights are fucking insane and the story's pretty interesting once it gets going.

I'm on the last episode now.
>>
>>64030325
HOLY FUCK

Great last episode
>>
>>64031744
Just gonna bump this because fuck it why not, but Quinn's death was fucking brutal. The Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon chi shit was weird as fuck too.

Also why the fuck did it turn into a Ford commercial at the end
>>
>bump
>>
File: the-widow-10182015.jpg (308 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
the-widow-10182015.jpg
308 KB, 800x450
So we can all agree that The Widow was best girl, right?
>>
>>64032658
>not Tilda
Widow was damn close, though.

Zephyr's way the fuck down there, though.
>>
Interesting setting, and great fights.

If you want another recommendation, the best series which currently started is is The Expanse. After watching the first episodes I think it can easily beat genre 'classics' like Firefly if it continues on that level (it probably will, being based on a novel series which got awards n stuff).
>>
>>64032734
I only saw the first ep, but I loved it. Where can I get the rest?
>>
>>64032658
Indeed.
>>
>>64032774
Eh... the usual sites? Torrents at kickass, or you can stream at couchtuner (dot ch) if you're a pleb. Probably DDL somewhere too but I wouldn't know.
>>
I'm glad I stuck with it through the whole season. I almost deleted the last 4 episodes on my DVR as I'd gotten behind and was on the fence, but I'm glad I didn't. It has interesting characters and some good plotlines, though sometimes the show can be a bit cheesy. If you've got nothing else to watch right now, it's worth the time to binge and catch up, IMHO.
>>
Ok cool guys and girls, I was just wondering about it because critics have been giving it real shit or mediocore reviews for a while and I didn't want to waste time on something I'd hate. Thanks yo
>>
>>64033303
You could've watched the first two episodes by now.
>>
>>64032899
Well, I'm a massive pleb, so couchtuner seems to work well.
>>
>>64032658
Tilda is unanimously best girl.

Widow is close second.

>>64029596
The fight choreography is great and the writing is far FAR better than it has any right to be. The characters are interesting and if you suspend disbelief a little bit you will have a fun time.
>>
>>64033511
The series has mindblowing visuals, I think streaming at less than 720p doesn't do it justice at all. But hey, enjoy it.
>>
>>64033737
Had the first ep for free on iTunes

Also I'm not entirely sure we're both talking about The Expanse.
>>
>>64032734
The Expanse is absolute shit
>>
>>64033808
I am talking about it. The abundance of settings surprised me - for a tv series, that is. Space stations, ships, outer space, futuristic Earth, all that in just a few episodes and really well done. And the zero G scenes are glorious.
>>
>>64034075
Well I guess it's not really entertaining if you're too dumb to follow the plot.
>>
>>64034127
Good, just wanted to make sure because...well, SyFy shows.

It looks nice, and they seem like they're trying to turn shit around with shit like Dark Matter and Killjoys.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.