[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOMELAND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: QUIN.jpg (40 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
QUIN.jpg
40 KB, 670x447
QUIIIIINNN

What a dumb ending.
>>
Had really high hopes for finale after previous episode.

Very disappointed as well.
>>
She gonna fuck During?

Do they just leave a bunch of plot lines open cause they don't know what they wanna do next season?
>>
>>64026406
What do you think? The show went to shit when they killed Brody. This is a mini-series idea stretched farther than it should've been.
>>
>>64025789
Not sure if I'll keep watching sans Quinn. He's so based.
>>
Another anon pointed this out to me before, when i was bitching about last season's finale. It always follows the same pattern - climax in the penultimate episode and then boring wrap up shit in the final episode. Not sure why but it's always been like that

wish they showed the russians chopping up trunk lady or rolling the car into a lake

keep in mind carrie was interrupted when reading quinn's note so maybe that's a sign he will be back next season and fucking fat bitches in no time
>>
>>64028300
>russians
>saul helping the russians
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>64028344
>saul helping the russians
huh? i thought the way they left it was that they were smuggling allison out of the country
>>
>>64028416
u wot m8? they divert allison's car and execute her in middle of the woods.
>>
>>64028550
seriously? fuck that's the last time I try and wrap presents and watch tv at the same time
>>
>>64025789
is he kill?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.