[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that you John Wayne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Is that you John Wayne?
>>
Was joker autistic?
>>
Who said dat?
>>
YOU CAN COME OVER AND FUCK MY SISTER
>>
>is this me starts playing
>>
Is this me?
>>
>tfw going to boot camp in 2 weeks
>tfw unsure how I will react to the hazing

I'm afraid I'll cry or get really fucking angry. How do I deal with getting yelled at /tv/? How do I be a "big guy" for me?
>>
>ain't no senator's son starts playing
>>
>>64025841
They don't do that any more - it's gold stars and hugs for everyone now.
>>
>>64025942
I know it's not that easy, and I don't want it to be. I want a way to cope.
>>
File: 1400200425462.gif (963 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1400200425462.gif
963 KB, 250x188
>>64025810
I didn't think I'd ever find that meme funny. Good work.
>>
File: Steve-O.png (43 KB, 193x193) Image search: [Google]
Steve-O.png
43 KB, 193x193
>>64025810

Oh fuck you.
>>
>>64025968
Actually I was being partially serious - things have changed. You won't get a drill instructor like that any more.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 240x240
>>64025968
>>64025841
>this is an actual person I am going to be training,fighting relying on and dying with

U sure ur cut out m8?
>>
>>64025646
His voice is far better in germna and the scenes works better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8AHC0DwFME
>>
>>64026198
I think it's natural to be nervous about the hazing, your not?
>>
>>64026220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hZS6946NJA
>>
>>64025968

Teacher I had in high school who taught engineering went off on some tangent about his time in Marine Corps boot camp. One guy in his platoon couldn't hack it and hung himself.
>>
>>64026239
Kind of looking forward to it t.bqh

Ive always been a cunt
>>
>>64026311
I'm both excited and nervous for it pal.
>>
>>64026338
Short of getting shot,blown up,having a chute get fucked over,or getting crushed to death,theres not much thatll bother me,And as for hazing,well DS/DI's do what they must to make men out of boys.

I just wanna have sof experience under my belt so i can have steady money later as a contractor.
>>
>>64025646
I bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.