[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, she really is making smug face lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1450916496993.jpg (114 KB, 940x537) Image search: [Google]
1450916496993.jpg
114 KB, 940x537
Holy shit, she really is making smug face lmao
>>
>>64024664
Uh, no. You see the corners of the mouth? Yeah. Thanks for playing.
>>
Let the autism flow through you.
>>
>>64024702
Its in the eyebrows faget
>>
WHY IS SHE SO FUCKING HOMELY AND BORING REEEEE
I FOUND THE FEMALE STORMTROOPER WITH NO FACE MORE ATTRACTIVE
>>
>>64024772
A "face" involves, you know, the whole face faggot.
>>
>>64024664
Looks like Problematic on the left is cringing.

>>64024772
You can't take only part of the face to decipher emotions.

I know this gets thrown around a lot around here, but I can't help but ask considering the implications of your comments... are you autistic?
>>
>>64024664
>it's one stupid autistic manchild posts the same thread again despite getting BTFO one every thread in the hopes that this time someone will agree with him thread

loving every laugh
>>
Give up mate
>>
>>64024904
What the fuck does REEEEE mean?
>>
>>64025648
>>64025037
If someone walked around making her face IRL you would think she's smug as fuck. No one would ever make that face IRL
>>
>>64026210
Shut the fuck up.
>>
how far is this guy gonna go to try to deny his impairment?
>>
>>64026402
No it's you fagets who put way too much emphasis on lip. lips don't mean shit. look at the eyes, the eyebrows. Thats how to tell emotion. Lips are just about the volume of your emotion.
>>
>>64026325
A smug face requires some form of a smile, you retarded fuck.
>>
File: smug.png (175 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
175 KB, 1200x1200
>smug face
>not smiling smugly
>>
File: tim.gif (112 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
tim.gif
112 KB, 500x372
It must be fucking weird not being able to read facial expressions.
>>
>>64026210
>I'm gonna pretend I don't know what this thing is to look cool
>>
>>64024664
She is a wooden actor who cries at the slightest criticism
JJ was mad
>>
>>64026718
Why did he cast her then?
>>
>>64026325
What, Rey's face?

If I saw someone making that face IRL I would wonder if they were okay. She looks like she's going to cry.

>>64026585
I don't understand what it is either. I just assumed people were imitating a dentist's drill.
>>
>>64024772
>Reaching: The Post
>>
>>64024664
contrarians now have definitive prove that rey is a smug faced cunt who taunts skywalker to get his lightsaber back if he wants it, like how she taunted ren to get the lightsaber from her.
>>
>>64029015

> "Come and get it you fucking piece of shit! Come here old dog, here doggie doggie, here doggie doggie doggie. Come on now, I know you want it, Come here now, boy, Come and get it, come now so I can rip your charred guts out of the gaping hole in your stomach after I slice you into two!"
>>
>>64029111
I dont think anyone can dispute that it's smug face with this pic
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.