[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would the goblins send their entire army to investigate a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why would the goblins send their entire army to investigate a noise in the mines?
>>
remember that time America sent practically its entire army to investigate rumors of "WMDs" in a desert?
>>
shit writing
>>
>>64023154
/thread
>>
>>64023154
I thought that was to bring democracy to the middle east
>>
>>64023154
>its entire army
>150,000 invasion force out of 1,500,000 total personnel
idiot
>>
>>64023121
Because the goblins were actually in hell
>>
>>64023355
>1,500,000 total personnel

Most of those are desk jockeys. I assume the goblins kept their breeding women and cave harvesters behind too.
>>
It's no mine - it's a tomb!
>>
But their scouting party was defeated in Balins tomb. Wut
>>
>>64023597
This. They sent what? Twenty guys and a cave troll to check it out? Those guys got fucked up and then everyone else came swarming out of those crevasses.
>>
>>64023796
More like 60 guys and a cave troll. The better question is where the fuck was the goblins and orcs in the minutes leading up to the Hobbit dropping the skeleton down the well? Moria is quiet as a fucking mouse before.
>>
>>64023854
The goblins prefer the subterranean caverns below moria itself also I'm sure the goblins actively avoid the balrog
>>
>>64023597
>>64023796
>playing war drums and taking a cave troll with you to scout a disturbance
>>
>>64023984
But I thought the Balrog was in the subterranean caverns. What triggered the balrog to begin with exactly?
>>
File: 1442602342556.png (51 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1442602342556.png
51 KB, 210x210
>>64023154
BUUUUUUUUUURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>64024045
The balrog roams moria on whim, moria is his domain.

The dwarves awoke it when they dug to deep into the mountain side.

The goblins summoned it using the war drums to deal with the fellowship
>>
>>64023154
>actually believing they legitimate thought Iraq had WMDs

Good goy alright... good goy.
>>
>>64023121
I don't think it was so much "send the army" it was more they all just shambled over there in a big group.
>>
>>64024730

You act like you didn't see the quotation marks around the letters WMD, you stupid fucking /pol/cuck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.