[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder we have this spin off bullshit to look forward to as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: NErOM523JAimuv_3_b.jpg (71 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NErOM523JAimuv_3_b.jpg
71 KB, 600x316
Reminder we have this spin off bullshit to look forward to as well as Episode VIII
>>
>>64022861
Any confirmation if that guy is Biggs yet?
Looks like him, but the timeframe don't really match up.
>>
>>64022861
HEEEE IS THE TRATIOR
>>
>>64022861
>Blind Donnie Yen

If they nerf him like they did Rama and Mad Dog in TFA, I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
>>64022861
This will be better though
>actual interesting story
>qT good proven lead actress
>director of godzilla and monsters
>writer of the klumps
>Donnie Yen

PICKED UP
>>
>>64022861
In which timeline is this supposed to be? Before TFA or after it?
>>
>>64023203

Before
>>
>>64023174
>director of godzilla

you say that like its a good thing
>>
this is the type of shit I was trying to tell people about years ago

Disney will exploit the ever living fuck out of the brand. soon we'll have 4 star wars Netflix shows, an ABC show, a FXX show and of course the origin movies, one of which (han solo) is already in fucking production

you people have no idea how hard the shit will hit the fan. "this is just the beginning" - dooku
>>
>>64023114
AAAGHH
>>
>>64023222
I liked it, therefore I'm excited for this.
>>
>>64023246
Whatever, we might get some good shit out of it. And once it starts getting stagnant just drop it like a ton of bricks.
>>
File: traitor trooper.gif (1006 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
traitor trooper.gif
1006 KB, 500x233
>>64023114
>TRATIOR
>>
>a multiethnic ragtag group of people gang up against the empire run by evil white men
>>
>>64023278
same here but Disney will still push it out because the brand makes money. it's part of the issue that age of ultron had. whedon was bent on making character driven stories while Disney clearly wanted way more action. they knew that the movie was going to make a ton of money just off the name alone, so why bother with particulars if there's a big $ at the end?
>>
>>64023278
>And once it starts getting stagnant just drop it like a ton of bricks.

People still haven't dropped the Marvel movies.
>>
>Another female lead

Wow, sexism much?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.