[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trained from birth to be soldier >trained alongside brothers-in-arms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (107 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
107 KB, 1400x933
>trained from birth to be soldier
>trained alongside brothers-in-arms every day of his life, taught to fight and die for the glory of the FIrst Order
>freaks out after first battle, refuses to kill
>runs away and joins Resistance scum
>gives away vital data
>kills former allies without mercy
>gleefully suggests throwing former superior officer (who is unarmed and in full cooperation with captors) into trash compactor
>hailed by 4chan as "hero"

FN-2187 confirmed for worst character.
>>
>>64022457
Where are you getting this "hailed by 4chan as hero" from? He's ugly and a bad actor.
>>
Guess he got freaked out because he's used to working in sanitation.
>>
>Trained from when he was taken from his home as a kid

Ftfy
>>
>>64022457
>trained from birth to be soldier
No he was trained from birth to be a janitor.
>>
>>64022595
He said in the movie that he had no memory of his original family.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 587x545
>>64022457
>hailed by 4chan as hero
>>
Finndu Nuffin
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 1200x800
>>64022683
Finndu
>>
>>64022614
then why was he sent out on a combat mission? don't tell me they run out of infantry troops.
>>
>>64022892
Because they were in 'combat' with a bunch of sand niggers in a desert armed with sticks, and the Empire doesn't give a fuck and will just send waves of troopers into battle.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>64022892

Maybe his main job was to just clean up afterward. They just handed him a blaster for protection from rebel scum.
>>
Would've made more sense if he was just a drafted grunt from an imperial planet who wanted to return home. What even are stroomtroopers at this point? Were they always elite? Does the Empire not have a general infantry force?
>>
>>64023133
>>64022614
Don't know how much weight this carries, but in the prequel novel, Finn was one of the best trainees and was considered officer material.
>>
>>64023407
>In the prequel novel
it carries zero weight.
>>
>>64023407
Rucka wrote the prequel novel? Well fuck me I might have to read it.
>>
You all know he will turn out to be one of Lando's illegitimate children he spawned whilst traipsing across the galaxy, right?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.