[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a rotating, out of place helicopter shot What did he mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: jj.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
>a rotating, out of place helicopter shot

What did he mean by this?
>>
>I'm completely incompetent yet I keep getting handed projects, let's see how far I can push it
>>
>>64022039
I never really hated JJ until that fucking shot. Right at the end too. It's like he was trying to piss us off.

Fucking JJ, fuck him. Rian Johnson will be the savior we need.
>>
>>64022082
how kike of him
>>
>>64022082
More like:
>I did this thing in a TV show once so it's okay for me to do it in a movie
>>
what's it like to be this jealous of genius?
>>
>>64022106
this

ep7 had awful direction, felt like a far cry from the smoothness of star trek 2009 and into darkness
>>
File: worriedfu.jpg (21 KB, 318x365) Image search: [Google]
worriedfu.jpg
21 KB, 318x365
I'm convinced that a decent portion of Star Wars, as with so many big Hollywood productions, was helmed by 2nd unit directors rather than J.J himself.

The freighter scene with the Rathtars and the two gangs, along with the helicopter shot, felt very out of place .

Surely J.J couldn't have looked back at that shot and thought "sweet, let's pack up and go home!"

He must have noticed it was shit in post but not had the time/resources to do anything about it. Right?

He's surely not that much of a hack.
>>
>>64022218
This is the same guy that thought that Star Trek Into Darkness was a clever take on The Wrath of Khan, that all the lens flare in Star Trek 2009 was a good idea and looked great, and that Super 8 was good.

Yes, he is that much of a hack.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 KB, 244x46) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 KB, 244x46
these two need to be hung as well
>>
>>64022082

>because I'm jewish my mediocrity is worth billions of dollars

Fixd
>>
thank god for the second age of assembly line film production. disney is the new mgm and the auteur theory is dead forever! ahahahaha enjoy your tv show lynch!
>>
>>64022276
lens flares and memes aside, star trek 2009 and Into Darkness have impeccable direction and vision

he really dropped the ball on Star Wars though, it almost seemed ironically bad on purpose. So careless.
>>
>>64022039
I enjoyed that part of the movie.
>>
File: john_landis002.jpg (557 KB, 2340x3465) Image search: [Google]
john_landis002.jpg
557 KB, 2340x3465
>>64022039
>>
File: cute russian ghost.png (506 KB, 542x524) Image search: [Google]
cute russian ghost.png
506 KB, 542x524
>>64022218
>casting the guys from The Raid
>no kung fu action
>>
>>64022039
Is that Barton Fink?
>>
>>64022218
Why is Rose Byrne so qt
>>
>>64022218
She looks way older than she was.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.