[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I preferred 'Revenge of the Sith' over 'The Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Sheev.png (756 KB, 1200x816) Image search: [Google]
Sheev.png
756 KB, 1200x816
I preferred 'Revenge of the Sith' over 'The Force Awakens' for Sheev alone
>>
But Sheev was a cuck, anon
>>
>>64021107

oh anon i'm going to die of a broken heart is love blind wheres padme noooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>64021107
I preferred 'Phantom Menace' and 'Attack of the Clones' over 'The Force Awakens' for the story alone.

Don't get me wrong, TFA had a decent story, the only problem was the same exact story was already told in 1977.
>>
>>64021107
Honestly it was more entertaining
>>
File: emperor1997.jpg (33 KB, 700x299) Image search: [Google]
emperor1997.jpg
33 KB, 700x299
>>64021107
I think we can all agree on the fact that pre-remake episode V Sheev is best Sheev
>>
>>64021107
They're all better than treasure hunting for Luke with a shitty space map. All of them. Even the Ewok movies.
>>
As awesome as prequel Sheev is, he doesn't really match up with the cold calculating Emperor.
>>
Kit Fisto's death was sadder than any in episode 7, fight me
>>
I just wanted more of the Clone Troopers in a Band of Brother's series.
>>
They should make a Sheev stand-alone film, but not wait too long so Ian can still play him.
>>
>>64021107
TFA is a good movie, but RotS is a fantastic unintentional comedy on par with The Room
>>
>>64021107
same tbhwyfsmhlolreddit
>>
ITS TREASON THEN
>>
>>64021148
it's treason then. . .
>>
>>64021478
/thread
>>
File: latest[2].png (2 MB, 1919x816) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
2 MB, 1919x816
?You're TRAITORS THEN....
>>
McDiarmid understood the tone of the movies Lucas was aiming for. Lucas knew that his audience is already aware of the events that will happen, so he turned it into a space opera rather than a space Western.

McDurmit, Neeson and parts of McGregor were the only decent performances. Based Scottish-Irish connection.
>>
>>64021693
Why did McGregor come off so well when the stupid Scottish gang chasing Han Solo felt like JewJew was trying to shoehorn the UK into TFA?
>>
>>64021940
He was fucking horrid.

It;s like JJ just picked up a random tramp from Glasgow and hired him for his accent.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.