[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 19
well?
>>
>>64020375
>All white men are murderers
oy vey
>>
hes innocent!

im only on episode 4 btw

fucking retarded ass nephew

It's incredible how he thought he was going to go home after "confessing" to be part of a rape/murder

And the only thing on his mind was turning in his 6th period project and watching wrestlemania!

he deserves prison desu...
>>
>>64020375
KANO?
>>
>>64020375
He didn't do anything, he was a good boy
>>
Makes me sad to be a wisconsinite

never heard of this poor sap before this

hope he gets a new trial
>>
Don't be an inbred red neck
>>
Why should I feel bad if this cat burning psycho retard is in jail?
>>
He's innocent
>>
File: 1447331850696.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1447331850696.gif
339 KB, 250x167
I'm on episode 4 now, how retarded is the nephew out of 10?
>>
Avery is pretty clearly guilty. Too much stuff would have to go against logic for him not to be. He should rot in jail.

I feel sorry for Dassey, just a dumb kid who got in way over his head and whose lawyers sucked. He should get a retrial.
>>
>>64020375
dude has some pretty evil ass looking eyes but how someone about to become a multimillionaire would just rape and kill someone and risk it all is kind of unbelievable.

I haven't finished watching it cus it just kept angering me so much.

it would be possible for someone else to have killed her in some other location and the police just lucked out on her having an appointment with Avery and just decided to frame him
>>
36 million reasons why Avery had to be convicted. Lenk found (planted) the key and had access to Avery's prior DNA sample. The broken seal on the evidence kit and Colburne calling in Halbach's licence plate two days before she was reported missing tells me everything I need to know about the cesspool of filth and corruption in Manitowac County.
>>
>>64024215
Wisconsin is a hellhole, we should give it back to the Indians.
>>
>>64023599
Actually less retarded than his mother, but still extremely retarded.

She shares most of the blame for getting her son strung up on a murder charge, along with his appointed lawyer and the police of course.
>>
>>64024336
The police just keep getting him to change his story and shit, jesus this is fucked.
>>
>all those cozy Wisconsin accents
>>
File: 1390827092420.jpg (88 KB, 813x457) Image search: [Google]
1390827092420.jpg
88 KB, 813x457
>>64024367
>mfw they mentioned Sheboygan and it made me think of Red Letter Media
>>
>>64024367
Steven's father sounds like he just stepped off a boat from the British isles. IDK if he really is an immigrant or some ancient accent isolate.
>>
>>64024425
Sheboygan is only like 40 min from Manitowoc

I live in Milwaukee, and I almost never hear accents as strong as Avery's family and the local cops. I love it
>>
this show was goat. The Jinx and Hbo got btfo
Bravo netflix
>>
That evidence was planted as fuck
>>
>>64024552
The Jinx seems a lot more like a jewish real estate mogul contracting with a film crew to indict his weirdo brother in the court of public opinion so we can gain control of the family's entire incoherence.
>>
>>64024762
Didn't his family cover for him with the disappearance of his wife with the bogus doorman sighting alibi though?
>>
>>64024854
His father is dead now. The case they are pinning on him now relies on a postcard with handwriting similar to his own being sent to the dead woman's house, and that he was in the same state as her when he died. All of his subsequent arrests stem from violating a restraining order his brother has against him.
>>
Watched the whole thing in a day.

Absolutely disgusting and shows many flaws in American Society, particularly the legal system and impact of media on the general population. I like the quote from of the lawyers which went something like "anyone can say they will never commit a crime, but that doesn't mean you will never be accused of a crime."

The jury was basically making their decisions based on pure emotion. Avery had been framed as guilty for the entire duration of the trial by the media despite all the physical evidence suggesting otherwise. I think the jury decided he was guilty even before the trial began.

I think a big theme and relevant factor in the outcome of both trials is the general intelligence of Steven and Brendan. They both had borderline mentally retarded IQ levels which were brought up. I mean people were expecting Steven to testify but his brain literally cannot formulate anything beyond "I didn't do it!" through both trials Steven sat quiet which clearly the jury and media didn't like, but the guy is fucking retarded what is he supposed to do in the face of competent lawyers? Brendan was a good example of that during his trial, he did terrible on the stand and it did not help. Brendan did not even know what the word inconsistent meant, and when he asked his mother she didn't know either.

Also, Wisconsin sucks ass. Those stupid accents and every time they answer the phone they just say "Yeah?"
>>
File: 1430336365733.png (303 KB, 573x576) Image search: [Google]
1430336365733.png
303 KB, 573x576
>The cops keep harassing Steve's waifu so she leaves him
Too far lads
>>
>>64023828
>but how someone about to become a multimillionaire would just rape and kill someone and risk it all is kind of unbelievable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_%28author%29
>go to prison
>write a bestselling book
>book publishers get you an early parole
>kills a guy for not letting him use the bathroom as soon as he gets out
>>
When Couburn testified and they played the recording of him asking to look up a license plate number on the 3rd, but wasn't the Rav4 found without a license plate? I thought the that they lady that found it said during that first call that it didn't have a license plate on it. It was pretty stunning to see how much unsubstantiated stuff they were able to pass off as fact to demonize them.
>>
>>64023692
What stuff is that? If he raped and slit her throat in his bedroom then her DNA would be everywhere. If he shot her in the head in the garage her DNA would be everywhere.

That fucking key had none of her DNA on it but had Averys? Some random bullet fragment found way after they searched multiple times? The police lying under oath? $36 million dollar lawsuit? The vial with his blood in it being available to the police, in an open box, with a fucking syringe hole in it?

What part of any of this shows that this guy is "pretty clearly guilty"?

The cops found her dead body in the back of her vehicle, burned her body and framed Avery, so all the heat and the lawsuits would go away (and they hated him before that anyways).

Her real killer is still out there.
>>
This show will save Brendan, but poor Steve is fucked.

Steve has to have lived one of the most fucked up lives that can possibly be imagined. It's worse than death/torture.
>>
>>64025177
2/3 of Steven's jury wanted to acquit, but there were three stalwart holdouts for conviction, and they ended up 'compromising' over the charges, with the people who thought he was innocent caving to the people who wanted to bury him under the jail.
>>
>>64025220
Rewatch it. She found the vehicle with the license plate on it but she couldn't read the whole thing because it was covered up by stuff. She gave them a partial license plate number.
>>
>>64025374
I don't think it can really stop there. Once Brendan is out, and the reasons for brendan being out are reviewed in the media, it will refocus attention on the mishandling of Steven's case.
>>
File: image.png (634 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634 KB, 684x513
>mfw he got away with it
>that scene where he and the ex bf are interviewed by the reporter after the car was found and they couldn't get their stories straight as far as who was in the lot and when
>>
>>64020375
How do you get bored enough to watch this shit?
>>
Serial got straight blown the fuck out. Pimping an "investigative podcast" about a guy who 100 percent murdered his girlfriend while Steve Avery rots in a jail AGAIN for a crime he didn't commit?
>>
So why did the cops hate him to begin with again? I mean before the initial rape charge.

Why did the community not like the family? Why was he chasing his cousin off the road and pointing guns at her just for "starting rumors?" Why did she start rumors in the first place?
>>
How did the tampered blood vial not blow this shit wide open?
>>
>>64025482
It wasn't him, he was just blind hoping for his sisters killer to be sent to jail.

It was those two redneck fucks that said they "saw eachother on the highway" and lived next to Steve.

>>64025507
He was a retarded hillbilly and ran a cops wife (his cousin or something?) off the road and pointed a gun at her.

>>64025524
They got the FBI to rush a scientifically meaningless test through to clear the police.
>>
The brother had that smug look on him all through it "can't believe I'm getting away with this shit"
>>
>>64025507
They hate them because they aren't farmers, they are junk mongers. They are the poor of that community.

He chased her off the road because she was spreading slander about him. He was also a young hillbilly and probably drunk.

If you understood small town American dynamics, or even small town England/Ireland dynamics, you would know that lower caste families being scapegoated for their lack of refinement is common.
>>
>>64025507
>So why did the cops hate him to begin with again
because his family was a bunch of dirtbag hillbillies
>>
>>64025571
>I love the police!
>*winks at camera*
>>
>>64025482
True Crime is best genre, sometimes real life is crazier than any movie, check this bitch out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Knight
>>
How much do you hate Ken Kratz?

Why does he speak with such a feminine fucking voice?

Goddamn, I hate Ken Kratz.
>>
I binged watched the whole thing in one sitting, was some good shit. My jaw hurts from dropping to so much.
>>
>>64025507
Did you see the aerial shots of his family's property? Its clearly a blight on an otherwise pretty nice area
>>
>>64025669
Apparently he's gotten death threats since this show aired this past week
>>
>>64025669
I hate that fucker so much, but not as much as that fat sherrif who drew the picture of Steve from his jail photo, framed it, and then later (after he was cleared of rape) said that he probably still was the one who raped her.

I hate him harder.
>>
>>64022898
not to mention that but, the accents are so strong. i don't sound like that...
>>
Brendan's first lawyer was the biggest scumbag in this entire series
>>
>>64025776
Yeah, that guy operated on a completely different level.
>>
>>64025821
He looks like the guy who was typecasted as a dweeb in the 80s, played the main character in Little shop of horrors and the neighbor in Ghost Busters.
>>
>>64025669
He's such a slimy jew
>>
>>64025814
yeah, it sounded like Minnesota the accents were so strong
>>
>>64025814
i think those accents really only start kicking in when you get into the northern, more rural areas
>>
>>64025821
>loose your judge election
>use a highly publicized trial to get more media exposure
>leave the kid with two investigators
Yeah he was fucked.
>>
>>64023399
>caring about the suffering of retarded oversized rats more than your own species
>>>/b/
>>
>>64020990
IQ: 73
>>
>>64025931
Its definitely a rural thing, the accents change a bit north/south, but the intensity of them is very much increased in rural areas
>>
File: West_Memphis_Three_Mugshot.jpg (45 KB, 600x344) Image search: [Google]
West_Memphis_Three_Mugshot.jpg
45 KB, 600x344
Post Dindu Nuffins who actually Diddu Sumfins
>>
>>64026153
Yeah those three were guilty as sin. How the fuck did they get off when Steve Avery rots in jail?
>>
>>64025669
You'd be glad to know that he was close to being dis-bared because he was sexting and sexually harassing RAPE victims in cases he was prosecuting.

Literally the worst type of fatty.
>>
>>64026390
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-da-ken-kratzs-law-license-suspended-in-sexting-scandal/
>>
>>64023599
Not potato, but probably one concussion away from it. 7/10.
>>
>>64025481
Man fuck this guy in particular. Deletes his sister's voice mail messages and has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.
>>
>>64026390
Yeah the bit at the end of the movie where they make it clear that his career and his life in general is about to be ruined is the only cathartic thing that happens in the entire series.
>>
>>64024285
fugg you
>>
>>64027179
DUE PROCESS DESU
>>
I was distracted when they covered this, and the rest was too great to stop watching, but how were the cremains on his property explained? That seems to be some damning evidence.
>>
>>64027309
They were carried there from another location, where her femur was discovered.
>>
>>64024336
Why does his mom share the blame
>>
>>64024425
>cozy

More like grating, inbred, Fargo as hell accents
>>
>>64027380
Because she immediately accepts his guilt and broadcasts it on television, implicating steven as well. She routinely accepts the police's version of events when her son is manipulated into repeating them, even though she has already verbalized her conscious understanding that her son is retarded and can be manipulated to implicate himself.

Her reckless behavior and totally absent maternal instincts were critical to the media campaign against steven and brendan, and she is the only person in the family who can't seem to buckle down and stand by their relatives, one of which is her own son.
>>
>>64027380
>>64027466
She eventually cracks and says the victim's family set them up. She's that level of stupid.
>>
>>64027629
Maybe they did. See >>64026569
>>
>>64020375

I live in Wisconsin and I remember this back in 2005, I smelled bullshit then. Fucking seriously, glad this is being brought to light.
>>
>>64027721
The most surprising thing to me was how corrupt to the bone a bumblefuck midwestern state is. The corruption of the american criminal justice system must be really endemic to get a fucked up a show trial like you might expect in NYC out in some small corner of the midwest.
>>
>>64027466
>Her reckless behavior and totally absent maternal instincts
Develop this hypothesis
>>
>>64027658
I'm more inclined to think it was the ex boyfriend since he directed the search party to the car.
>>
>>64027790
>son manipulated into claiming he did a violent murder
>she immediately knows there are some holes in his made up story
>gets on TV the day of his arrest anyway, shouts "STEVEN IS A MONSTER FOR MAKING MY SON DO WHAT HE DID"
>is prepared to accept his guilt every time he is bullied into recanting his recantation of the crime
>literally told by him the reason he admitted to things he didn't do ("I'm stupid mom")
>still can't pick a fucking perspective

She is the biggest piece of shit excuse for a mother I have ever seen, and worse she is the weak link in a family chain that is trying to resist state persecution firing on all cylinders.
>>
>>64027416
How are upper midwestern accents grating? We aren't talking about Boston/New York/New Jersey
>>
>>64027894
Trash gonna trash
>>
>>64028001
The rest of her family is 'white trash' and they manage to maintain a basic level of dignity and sense of honor. True trash would be selling their family members up the river to save money and their business.

She in particular is a trashy piece of shit.
>>
Why is only the car key found?

I barely leave my house and I have a bunch of keys. Also only his DNA is found which is really suspect.

Her blood only in the trunk yet most of her remains are found a few feet away from the supposed scene.

Plus her brother, ex-bf and roommate seem shady as fuck

I can't make sense of a lot of shit that happens
>>
>>64026219
People wanted to bang the lead shitbird.
>mfw those biased as shit documentrys about them
>>
>>64027989
All these accents sound canadian to me,except for Bawston and Nu Yark.
>>
>>64028613
How did he cut his finger anyway?
>>
>>64028808
I don't even think Wisconsin, or even Minnesota or Yooper accents sound very canadian. There are a few similarities, but they are pretty different
>>
File: accents.gif (601 KB, 2715x2298) Image search: [Google]
accents.gif
601 KB, 2715x2298
>>64029148
>>
>>64024425
>they mentioned Sheboygan and it made me think of Red Letter Media
>not Gus Pulinski
>>
>>64029148
Are any of those places worth visiting?
>>
>>64029181
I'm gonna rewatch that when I get home from work tonight, I do every Christmas
>>
>>64029183
yeah,, the northwoods of the upper midwest is pretty awesome summer vacation territory

When most people think of the midwest they think of the lower midwest which is boring and ugly as a shit, once you get to Chicago and north the midwest is pretty nice
>>
>>64029260
I wish weed lmao was legal there to give me more incentive to go,i have always wanted to see chicago.
>>
>>64029337
Chicago is awesome, but their pizza is an abomination before God.

t. New York master race.
>>
>>64029480
I hear their skyline is GOAT and i'm sure they have delicious comfort food,it being the windy city and all.
>>
>>64020375
When they reveal in episode 10 that the county DA sent a slew of sexts to multiple sexual assault victims from cases he was acting as prosecutor in at the time, I puked my pants. He's filing scum of the earth.

This show made me 11/10 mad.
>>
Who else would fuck Steven's gap toothed sister?

I love me some nasty white trash.
>>
I'm on episode 4 too, and I don't believe fucking anyone involved. Everyone is corrupt and piss poor morally and needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth. Holy shit people suck.
>>
>>64026153
>>64026219

I've always thought it was just Damien.
>>
I'm pretty sure he was just a murderer.
>>
Sounds like a fun good show? Anyone know if I can watch this on Netflix?
>>
>>64029984
Is this a new wacky meme you fucking AIDS spreading faggots keep spouting?
>>
File: 001.jpg (36 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
36 KB, 275x275
>>64029984
>A NETFLIX documentary series

Nah, I doubt it would be on Netflix.
>>
>>64029984
i wanna punch you on the dick!
>>
>>64029839
Would't be surprising
>threatend to kill his mom on several occasions
>was left out of all documentries about the case for some *reason*
>>
I watched the first episode, and I literally didn't care. Some inbred getting fucked up by a corrupt police force?

It's the dullest story of the year. No wonder none of this shit ever made the news, nobody cares unless you go through hundreds of hours of footage and cherry pick the ones that make a violent retard seem sympathetic.

I literally don't care about the rest of his story. He should have just died in jail.
>>
>>64030171
>edge master 3000
>>
>>64030082
Brendan Dassey reminded me a lot of Jessie Misskellie.
>>
>>64030171
fuck off Sarah Koening
no one gives a shit about the new Serial
>>
>>64030261
I can see the parallels.There are probably many more "brendans" and "jesses" out there that are cursed with being born in a shit town with a shit family.
>>
>>64029170
Saved.
Do you know any resources that for American accents that use the IPA?
>>
>>64030171
I'm having trouble with this too. I want everyone involved to die and cleanse the gene pool so it's making it harder for me to watch. The Avery family isn't curing cancer anytime soon. If it was about a family that wasn't white trash I might give more of a shit.
>>
>>64030548
Mysteries are fun regardless of the person it revolves around desu
>>
File: Len Kachinsky.jpg (55 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Len Kachinsky.jpg
55 KB, 500x375
>You will never lay pipe in Len Kachinsky's daughter

Damn son.
>>
>>64029744
Just wait till you finish it breh.
>>
>>64030612
But it's not really a mystery. By three episodes in I knew that the Avery family were trash and deserved to rot in prison or be gassed, and the cops were corrupt as fuck and deserved the same treatment. I gotta watch seven more hours of this shit?
>>
>>64030676
but all they want to do is scrap cars and drink alcohol.
>>
>That blood sample vial that was tampered with
>ONLY HIS dna found on the key
>Police holding property for 8 days with dodgy warrant
>Those shady as fuck cops being interviewed/trialed
>Retard Brendan being pushed into confession for something he didn't do

Sketchy as fuck desu senpai but still can't decide if he did it or not, baka desu senpai
>>
>>64030676
This. There wasn't any mystery in the first episode. Something like Jinx was exciting because you couldn't really be certain that he had actually killed those people to begin with, and then his guilt became more and more obvious, culminating with the final episode. It was a fantastic documentary.

In this, the hook for the end of the first episode is "we've got him in custody, but we don't have the body yet", making it obvious from day one that they're setting him up again.

I literally don't care at that point. If I did, I'd just read the wikipedia page because the documentary is so poorly presented that I don't want to waste the time on it.
>>
>>64030859
Once they went into the whole texas segment of the jinx i was %100 positive he did it (who in their right mind beheads a dead body?) but i was still interested just because i knew there were a lot of details i would be missing and it is important to know the full story,regardless of my biased opinion.If you aren't interested in law i can see these documemtries being boring though.
>>
>>64030859
>wiki entry is gonna have more information than people that worked with the source
Fuck off Jimmy Wales
>>
>>64030775
And set cats on fire, and burglarize places on numerous occasions, and flash their genitals to their own family members, run them off the road, and point a gun at them, apparently.
>>
>>64031102

>Trusting the information you get from a biased as fuck documentary

Fuck off Dummy Dumberson.
>>
Also heard some of the jurors where related to the county officials.
>>
>>64031146
Did they talk about the animal abuse in The Jinx? I just remmeber them refferencing him having multiple dogs with the same name but not much else,IIRC they didn't really talk about the public urination either.
>>
>>64031177
>trusting wiki articles that get sources from biased news media
>>
File: 000.gif (804 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
000.gif
804 KB, 320x180
>The first accusation against Kratz came to light last week when the AP published several text messages from Kratz to Stephanie Van Groll, the victim of a domestic violence case Kratz was trying in the fall of 2009. Van Groll, 26, went to police after she received the texts from Kratz, messages in which he called her a "tall, young, hot nymph" and asked whether she is "the kind of girl that likes secret contact with an older married elected DA."
>>
>>64031146
>>64031220
Thought you were replying to this >>64031088
>>
>>64031246
I don't trust either.
>>
>>64031146
the flashing could have been a fib,where did you hear/see anything about them setting cats on fire?
It was pretty shitty he tried to rob the bar but he was a teenager
>mfw "cheese sandwhiches"
fucking wissconsin
>>
File: 1379295444738.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1379295444738.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>Barb: "They want to throw out your confession."
>Brendan: "They said that my statements were inconsistent."
>Barb: "Yeah.
>Brendan: "What does inconsistent mean?"
>Barb: [Long sigh]
>>
>>64031356

In the first episode they talk about Steven setting a cat on fire and getting arrested for animal cruelty. He says something to the effect of "I was just messing with my friends and I threw the cat and it went over a fire and caught on fire."

I dindu nuffin I a good boi I just need money fo dem programs I was on my way to church when that cat set hisself on fire: White trash edition, basically.
>>
>>64031456
>>64031456
Lol are you one of the cops from this fucking hick town? He said he was hanging with the wrong crowd and shouldn't have thrown the cat on the fire.

Also, the entire story about him flashing his cousin turned out to be taken wholesale from a report on the actual rapist that was inserted into Avery's case file. You'd have to be an inbred to not understand that the story was related by the cop to his wife who then attributed it to Steven.
>>
File: stephanie-van-groll.jpg (30 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-van-groll.jpg
30 KB, 384x512
>>64031264

>This is a 10/10 in Milwaukee
>>
>>64031456
Fuck i must've missed that,that's pretty degen.
Sorta OT:Are there any good ones about OJ? Are you guys looking forward to the new FX show?
>>
>>64031540
>He said he was hanging with the wrong crowd and shouldn't have thrown the cat on the fire.

I-I-I DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS DA BAD ELEMENT AROUND ME I'M A GOOD BOY I NOW KNOW IT WAS WRONG TO THROW THAT LIVE HELPLESS ANIMAL ON THAT ROARING FIRE I SWEAR!

Fuck off Steven Avery Internet Defense Force, you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>64031578
Good documentaries*
>>
>>64031550
>Those eyebrows
JUST
>>
>>64031540

>Regrets it after he gets arrested for it
>Therefore it's okay

Hi Mrs. Avery, how are you doing you white trash whore? I hope your entire family gets the fucking chair.
>>
>>64031601
lol he admits to what he did and said it was wrong. You misrepresented that entirely, and now you are having autistic attack of goal post moving.

The cops in this story are so corrupt and insidiously retarded, you have no hope of trying to shoehorn a dindunuffin meme in here. Gb2 shillposting elsewhere.
>>
>>64031674
>>64031601
Why are butt-ravaged PIDF always so transparent?

Its not okay that he threw a cat on a fire, its irrelevant to the rape and the murder, which he is innocent of, and because of the tribal behavior of a handful of incestuous backwater police an actual rapist and an actual murderer have walked free.
>>
>>64031540
>He said he was hanging with the wrong crowd and shouldn't have thrown the cat on the fire.
Yeah man, I was just hanging around with the wrong crowd when I shot that store clerk over a six-pack. I shouldn't have done it, man. I know that now.

There's literally no excuse for throwing a cat into a fire. The way it's phrased, it sounds like he thought it'd be funny. That, to me, indicates a total lack of empathy pretty consistent with psychopathy, which is probably why he ran some cunt off the road and tried to threaten her with a gun.
>>
>>64031687
No one is saying the cops aren't corrupt. You're the one moving the goalposts you fucking kike. Steven Avery is literally a white dindu.

>>64031736
>the murder, which he is innocent of

Wrong again.
>>
>>64031736

Show us on the doll where the cop touched you.
>>
>>64031760
Why don't you think he is innocent?
>>
>>64031742
Only effete city-slickers who have lived a sheltered and isolated existence can't conceive how a young dumb guy who is drunk/high could hurt an animal without being a psychopath in general.

>>64031760
We are talking about a cat because of your retarded shitposting and i'm moving the goalposts.

>the cops are corrupt but he's still definitely guilty!!!
okay lmao. If you think he's guilty what did you see that makes you think the cops are corrupt? All of the evidence against him is evidence planted by the corrupt police.
>>
>>64031818
Because even if he is innocent I want him to spend the rest of his life in prison. All white trash should fucking hang.
>>
>>64031578
pls respond
>>
>>64031859
Unamerican bottom-feeding scumbag detected
>>
>>64031833
>effete city-slickers

So you're white trash and that's why you're so gung ho about making Avery out to be a saint. Do us all a favor and stop posting.
>>
>>64031859
but he is in an isolated part of the country were you will never see him,it only effects you if he is getting NEET bux
>>
>>64031907
Add to that stop living and I second this post.
>>
>>64031907
>white trash
>know what effete means

Fuck off you low-life shitposter.
>>
>>64031877
>cuba gooding jr, john travolta, david schwimmer
damn, this could've been good with a different cast
>>
>>64031941
>>64031907
Deers and cows are defenseless creatures too. If you aren't paid shills I hope you are vegans, because every piece of meat you have ever purchased at a super market came from an animal that was tortured until it was killed.
>>
>>64031967
cuba was a shit choice for OJ but i don't mind schwimmer and travolta.
>>
>>64031929
White trash migrates. See Florida. Also we have to talk to them on 4chan because they figured out how to work them computin machines. See >>64031948
>>64031833
>>64031736
>>64031687
>>64031540
so that gives me reason enough to wish them a quick death.
>>
>>64031999
>being killed instantly with a bolt to the head is the same as being set on fire now
Good to know.
>>
>>64032020
>believes in due proccess
>white trash sub-human!!
Literally a victim of jewish indoctrination.
>>
>>64031999
eating meat isn't the same as going out,finding a domesticated cat and setting it on fire,silly.
>>
>>64032040
No their tortured existence before their deaths is what you should feel guilty about if you care about the suffering of animals so much it trumps the legal harassment of an innocent man and subsequent rapes/murders which that harassment has enabled.

You knew that's what I was referring to though, which is why you ignored the first half of the sentence and went straight to the one part of the process of cattle raising that isn't protracted suffering.

You are really too stupid to shitpost.
>>
>>64032046
White trash, ditsoons, mudskins etc. don't deserve due process you sheeny heeb. They deserve death. Trust me your kind will be one of the first on the cattle cars and when those white trash whose dick you've been sucking rob and murder you in the camps you'll look up to us in the towers to help you and well look down and say 'no'.
>>
>>64032103
Hey dummy, you're taking to multiple people.
>>
>>64032083
You know people who conduct the torturous process of controlling those cattle until their death are necessary for you to be able to go into any super market and purchase meat though, right?

I don't think animal cruelty has any relevance to how this guy was mistreated but a single shitposter came in here and made it about that, so I want an explanation for why in this instance the treatment of animals trumps the rights of man and tyrannical abuses of the state apparatus, since the rest of the shitposter's life is obviously reliant on the torture of thousands of 'defenseless' animals.
>>
>>64032147
Also to add on to that, Merry Christmas everyone.
>>
>>64032147
>epbin, rite my fellow /pol/men????

go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>64032176
I raise and hunt all my own meat which is done cruelty free.
>>
>>64032174
I sincerely doubt that.
>>
>>64032236
That's great. It has nothing to do with the Avery case.
>>
>>64032103
Because there's a distinction between animals bred for food, and animals bred for companionship.

The same way I don't care if some guy goes out and shoots a deer in the wild, but I do care if someone prowls my neighborhood taking potshots at cats.
>>
>>64032242
You are. 90% of what I've been posting is just to make you upset too. Sorry, I regret it now though so it's okay right?
>>
>>64032282
Okay, its an arbitrary distinction though. i.e. its a reaction based on muh feelings, which is how this whole digression from the point that the police framed an innocent man began.
>>
>>64032292
Yeah its okay, it literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>64032176
The point was he is capable of comiting rape/murder because he tortured a animal,I feel like it wasn't his fault *per se* because i can see him easily breaking when a group of people pressured him into doing it.
Also Is there sure a link to animal cruelty and Sociopathy/being homicidal? Cause /b/ is filled with that shit.
>>
>MUH DUE PROCESS

They're inbred hillfolk that lived in a garbage dump and took short breaks to go out and murder housepets and rob places of business. The cops did nothing wrong in arresting the guy and should have arrested the rest of his family too. What they did do wrong was letting the guy that actually did it go.
>>
>>64032384
>The point was he is capable of comiting rape/murder because he tortured a animal,

I get that, and my point is that is a terrible point, because millions of people kill animals every day and don't go on to commit rape and murder.

Avery is a good example of one such person.

>>64032403
>MUH DUE PROCESS
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>64031550
>tfw you can hire her to "model" for you(r penis)

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2903260

Go for it /tv/, punch that V card finally.
>>
>>64032429

Because you're a liberal pussy.
>>
>>64032514
I'd rather fuck a goat t.b.q.h
>>
>>64032557
>hurting animals
>ABOLISH DUE PROCESS, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!~!!!!!!!11 >:(

You're the liberal pussy
>>
>>64032514
I'd set her cat on fire and then act like I was remorseful about it if you know what I mean.
>>
>>64032605

I don't give a fuck about the animal. All cats should hang too, they're gutter animals. I want the white trash gone.
>>
>>64032682
self hating cleetus spotted
>>
>>64032682
>N-NO IM NOT! *sniffles*

Back to your hug box loser
>>
>>64032725
>>64032729

Cry more you white trash faggots.
>>
>Some scumbag gets arrested for something he didn't do but was gonna do eventually because he's a scumbag

Remind me why I should give a shit about this?
>>
>>64032514

I just sent her some dick pics on Twitter. Will report if she lets me take her to the bone zone.
>>
File: Stephanie.jpg (45 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie.jpg
45 KB, 576x1024
>>64032564
She looks pretty good now bro you might want to return the goat.
>>
I stopped watching it when Nancy Grace showed up. Even one second of that bitch is too much.
>>
Its pretty funny that people are turned off because it happened to a hillbilly white trash family, which misses the point entirely. The point is it could happen to anyone, not just them. He hired two of the best lawyers in the state, they had pretty much no solid evidence against him and he still got fucked.
>>
>>64033296

I just can't force myself to care about anything that happens to people of a lower social class than myself. Call me when they make a show about Trump getting falsely accused of something.
>>
>>64033371
Yeah except it was about the corruption of the judicial system and who it happened to had little relevance. And unless you are making millions/year you are practically in the same social class as the Averys, but if you were then why would you be here?
>>
>>64033513
>People who make a lot of money can't post on 4chan

Know how I know you're dumb white trash?
>>
File: Checking2.jpg (12 KB, 1259x23) Image search: [Google]
Checking2.jpg
12 KB, 1259x23
>>64033513

ORLY
>>
File: 1445897468627.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445897468627.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>64033543
>claim you don't care about lower classes and are very wealthy
>yet care enough to post and converse on Chinese animated cartoon web forum that is practically populated with people from lower classes than you

wew lad
>>
>>64033672

I come here to laugh at you. Also anime weebs like you are way worse than regular poor people. Sudoku yourself with one of your katanas pls.
>>
>being released on Sept. 11, 2003

Can you imagine if it was two years earlier? You get back from 16 years in prison and all of a sudden the terrorists attack?

Probably Sandra's fault.
>>
File: 1447968778840.jpg (213 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
1447968778840.jpg
213 KB, 670x720
>>64033707
>yet somehow unable to laugh at the extraordinary misfortune of the Avery's
>hating on anime
>on 4chan

Excuse me friend, there is no need for insults, on 4chan no one can tell that you are a dog.
>>
>>64033766

*Growls* Back off?!?!
>>
File: 980.jpg (10 KB, 250x261) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
10 KB, 250x261
Every conversation with them starts

>Ye-ah?
>Ye-ah.
>Ye-ah.

Kill all these people pls.
>>
>Denying a person wanting to change their lawyer

Holy fuck, this shit is corrupt from top to bottom.
>>
>>64020375
Impossible to know whether or not he actually did it, but it's irrelevant. They had no case, no physical evidence that wasn't found under sketchy circumstances, no testimony that wasn't of conflicting interest. How did those 7 pussy whipped jurors let 3 morons convince them otherwise?
>>
I just finished episode four. How in the fuck does there being an open evidence kit with his blood in it and an obvious hypo hole in it to extract some of his blood not show within a reasonable doubt that Lenk and Colborn and all those other fucking criminals were framing him? What the fucking fuck?
>>
>>64034525
>>64034525
FBI stepped in to muddy the waters.
>>
>>64034525
Same reason why two officers from the department with a conflict of interest that was said to not be in the investigation not only ended up in the investigation, but also coincidentally happen to find two of the major pieces of evidence against Avery in places that had already been searched previously. How that managed to make it through no one will ever know.
>>
Fuck that cat burning scumbag.
>>
I hope the cops are found out and instant justice is applied
>>
File: 1402712852117.gif (3 MB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
1402712852117.gif
3 MB, 400x344
>tfw just finished episode five and the shit with the license plates just got brought up at trial

Holy fucking shit man these cops railroaded this dude, they need to be arrested and punched in the dick daily by a giganegro in state prison.
>>
This turns my stomach. Bet the cops killed her.
>>
Sickening. America really is a fucking corrupt shithole.
>>
>>64036694
>America

Yeah, because the cops and government in every other country are fucking bastions of honesty and justice amirite?
>>
>>64036781
Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder about the police
>>
>>64036898

Really? It sounded to me like he was an average person that doesn't have his head in the sand. The fact is there are crooked cops everywhere in the world. It's not an American problem, it's a humanity problem.
>>
>>64036990
It is an american problem. Denying that its an american problem suggests that it is something which nothing can be done about.

Whatever problems other countries have with their police are different, and probably need to be resolved differently. The american police are an american problem.
>>
>>64037147
>Denying that its an american problem suggests that it is something which nothing can be done about

That's not true at all.
>>
>>64037177
How can you do something about a problem in America if it isn't america's problem?

Do americans need all of humanity to band together before they can do anything about their police?

Distinguishing between "a problem with american police" and "a problem with police forces" in order to dispute the point that america is a corrupt shit hole is clearly meant to diminish how badly and pervasively the police are corrupt in America.
>>
>>64024552
I found the Jinx more interesting. After episode 5 of this it's just tedious court footage and no real climax.

The nephew rustled my jimmies though

Also I doubt we're getting the entire story about the Avery family. For example they talk about the cat thing like it was just kids fooling about, when in fact he purposely doused a cat in gasoline and threw it into a fire.

The police corruption seems pretty evident through the depositions and phone calls, but most of the documentaries interviews are with Avery's lawyers and bystanders who clearly support him.
>>
>>64037571

It's biased as fuck, that's what I was trying to explain to these knuckleheads.
>>
>>64037571
The cat thing is pretty irrelevant to the case desu senpai, what more could possibly be uncovered by spending more time on it?

What you consider the "full story" isn't the same as what i consider the "full story" to mean.

We saw all the evidence presented, and if you think you need more information that you aren't seeing to convince you that he is guilty then the reality you have to face is that it does not exist.
>>
>>64037616
I'm not saying I think he's guilty/not guilty, I just think that kind of thing shoes the bias of the show had. What other details did they leave out?
>>
>>64037689
>what other details did they leave out
What details were left out?
They mentioned that he set a cat on fire. How does it go from being kids fooling around to not kids fooling around if you describe with specificity how he lit it on fire? The cat was still lit on fire.

I'm sure lots of extended family members have a criminal record. Those details wouldn't be 'left out', they just would be 'not relevant' the story of police corruption and the two who end up in prison for things they didn't do.
>>
People on plebbit claim there's a secret club that tried to cover up their mess True Detective style.
>>
>>64037616
>We saw all the evidence presented,
Did we though? Or did we just see the highly refutable stuff? The documentary isn't the trial and when you take a step back it's plain to see that the doc itself is clearly biased. That being said, maybe we did see all there was to it or maybe the documentarians left out just the right bits to keep with their narrative. They themselves say at one point that Avery looked nothing like the first rape suspect, but the one time they show a pic of the guy from that time, he is in fact a dead ringer for Avery. Think about that.
>>
>>64037754
I did think about it. They didn't say he looked nothing like him, they said he looked nothing like him at the time of arrest, but an old arrest photo did look like the suspect, so they sketched their composite picture based on that old arrest photo.

You weren't paying close enough attention.
>>
>>64037735
Lel wut
>>
>>64037735
link
>>
>>64037800
I don't know, seems like you're having a bit of a disconnect there. The doc says he didn't look like the guy, but the description is close enough that even the victim id's him and somehow you're still clinging to this idea that he looked nothing like the guy even though when you see it for yourself there is a clear resemblance?

I'm not saying that he raped the first girl at all, I'm just saying that doc has a certain bias that taints the rest of anyone's opinions the same way the prosecutions are tainted. And this one little instance is one of the few where it really shows.
>>
If he were black you'd all be calling him a nigger and saying he's guilty.
>>
>>64038074
i seriously hate you Krager
>>
>>64038074
he is basically a white "nigger",every culture has their own niggers.
>>
>>64038116
fuck off black apologist faggot
>>
>>64038098
>>64038116
>>64038297
I know it's almost over, but please don't let the fucking worst tripfag of all time derail the thread. I've been waiting all week for this thread.
>>
What a roller-coaster honestly, that being said it was 10 hours long.

Don't believe he is guilty, but after Paradise Lost I have learned that documentaries can be biased if not outright lie.

I know nothing of law obviously but I was sat there mouth agape when they find the evidence seals broken and a needle injected into Avery's blood sample.
>>
>>64038349
it was too perfect.Im sorry anon.
>the real krager has probably been dead for 6 years
i wonder what happened to that annoying faggot "spike",that was a terrible time for /tv/ culture.
>>
They had a fucking vial of blood in evidence with a syringe hole in it.... The cops are clearly in on it.
>>
>>64038349
I don't see any trip, wtf
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.