[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overall, the score may have not been too memorable, but Rey&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1448084639865.png (404 KB, 497x422) Image search: [Google]
1448084639865.png
404 KB, 497x422
Overall, the score may have not been too memorable, but Rey's Theme is definitely one that will stick with me. I feel like it defines this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM
>>
It's a cool song alright. I also like Plagueis' theme
>>
It sounds oddly... evil
>>
What's the song that play's when Kylo reveals himself to Rey in the forest?
>>
the secondary melody at 0:13 is literally grizzabella the glamour cat from Cats the musical sped up and minus a few notes.

https://youtu.be/JU8NtL9QKoo?t=149

Rey a filthy prostitute confirmed
>>
>>64019512
the part Williams ripped starts at 2:28 btw, my bad
>>
>>64019449
I've also been thinking it would be very easy to twist that melody into a sinister, angry vengeful dark side theme
>>
>>64017164
>Snoke says he's seen the rise and fall of the empire.

so he is been around for 30 years? how is that impressive? even chewbecca has seen all of that and even knew Yoda
>>
Why did snoke have the same theme as darth plagueris ?
>>
>>64019299
I love her angry face :3
>>
>>64019512
JW has also ripped off some of McCreary's score from BSG
>>
>>64019299
Doo do do doo do do doo doo do do
>>
It literally sounds like something I would write if I didn't care and just wanted to phone something in
>>
>live on desert planet scavenging for scraps
>pearly white chompers
Did they just forget? Everytime she showed her teeth it took me out of the movie. I got used to Drivers face more quickly.
>>
>>64019626
>30 years
TFA was 30 years since the fall of the empire. The Rise was at the end of revenge of the sith
>>
>>64019512
Do you think Rey trades sex for portions?
>>
>>64019299
Agreed, OP. I want to listen to the rest of the OST to see what tracks aren't dog shit, because during the movie it was hard for me to notice the gems from this jumbled mess of a score.
>>
>>64019299

Angry Rey is best Rey.

The part where she and Finn are running on Jakku and she yells, "STOP TAKING MY HAND...!" with gritted teeth gave me twelve boners.
>>
File: force-awakens-poster-social.jpg (28 KB, 296x398) Image search: [Google]
force-awakens-poster-social.jpg
28 KB, 296x398
>>64019621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6nhlSIPO6o
SUBTLETY
>>
>>64019833

It's on youtube, you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>64019299
Why do idiots defend her shit acting?
>>
>>64020096
Coz she has a 'gina and neckbeards are pussyworshippers.
>>
File: nkjhl.jpg (9 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
nkjhl.jpg
9 KB, 182x277
>>64020608

Homosexualist detected.
>>
>>64019299
It's shit. Feels like John Williams was just phoning it in the entire soundtrack. Prequels had way better OSTs. There was no soul-defining track like Duel of the Fates, Battle of the Heroes, Imperial March, etc. Just another reason this movie was shit.
>>
>>64019994
As if her beating up of those dudes dispatched to take BB8 from her and her subsequent piloting of the Falcon wasn't enough to show that she can take care of herself, we need verbal confirmation in case it was missed....

I really like the movie but that bothered me a bit.
>>
>>64020730
>Feels like John Williams was just phoning it in

Good luck being topside at 83, never mind spry and enthusiastic enough to pen a score for a movie
>>
>>64020894
>I liked the movie but it being shit bothered me a bit
>>
>>64019299
why the hell didn't they use the trailer music and put it in the movie, it's fucking good
>>
I don't think it's fair to really judge the soundtrack until the home release comes out so I can watch it a bajillion times without torrenting a shitty camrip or getting jewed by theatres. The movie had a lot going on so it's hard to notice.
>>
File: 17.jpg (73 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
73 KB, 480x480
This film was a pile of shit designed to sell toys.

I seriously feel bad for Star Wars fans. The only decent media to come out of the franchise is the expanded universe and vidya.

The films are poorly written shlock.
>>
>>64020985

>If you don't love every single aspect of a movie, that means that you hated it.

Try again, my c uck.
>>
>>64021019
No. It sounded even less like Star Wars than the OST.

They need to hire a different composer from here on out if this is the best Williams can do.
>>
>>64021110
What? No, you should have hated it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.