[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So far 2,000,000 people across the world have downloaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>So far 2,000,000 people across the world have downloaded The Hateful Eight.
>Estimated leak is going to cost the Weinsteins $20-$30 million in revenue.

How cucked is Tarantino by THE leak?
>>
>>64017554
>Estimated leak is going to cost the Weinsteins $20-$30 million in revenue.

they aren't actually losing any money, statements like this are misleading
>>
>>64017554
I downloaded it. Still going to see it in 70mm
>>
How many copies have you guys downloaded? I've done about 200. I'm trying to cause as much damage to Cuckatino as possible.
>>
>>64017554
Good film 2bh.

Didnt like how they had channing tatum under the floor. Why make the viewer the detective if your just gonna pull that shit?
>>
>>64017554
That's nothing and I'm sure many of those people will still see the movie in theatres.
>>
>>64017646
>20 dollars to 30 million
>>
>78% on Rotten Tomatoes
It just keeps dropping.
>>
>studios release screeners
>surprised when joy, the revenant and hateful eight are put online

Am I supposed to feel bad?
>>
>>64017646
when you get Tarantino's size, the estimate does mean something. it's not like saying a 20% coupon puts money in your pocket.
>>
>>64017705
Hope it makes the experience better, because the movie sucked balls. Polish that turd.

karma for his police bullshit.
>>
>>64017554
>implying every download is a lost sale and people wouldnt download a fuck ton less if it actually cost money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.