[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we know which planets got rekt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: rly big death planet thingy.png (966 KB, 791x547) Image search: [Google]
rly big death planet thingy.png
966 KB, 791x547
Do we know which planets got rekt?
>>
>>64017054
No. And thats a problem.

I shouldnt have to find out a ton of info online about the factions of the movie and what planets got BTFO.

Couldve had one scene explaining the new republic.
>>
Looking it up afterwards, Hosnian Prime was the main one. Watching the movie, I thought it was Coruscant, and it would have been more impactful(and it looked a lot like it, and has pretty much the same purpose), I just think JJ left it out to distance it from the prequels, but in my headcanon, it is Coruscant, cuz why not.
>>
>>64017054
The hosnian system which contained hosnian prime. Can't confirm anything else.
>>
>>64017054
Hosnian Prime and the Hosnian System.

Should have been explained in the movie, but it wasn't. This is information you have to find outside the movie.

Excellent quality storytelling, JJ Fuckwitbrams.
>>
>>64017247
That's where the senate is. Isn't it that what they were targeting?
>>
>>64017302
>>64017260
Apparently not, oh well.
>>
>>64017302
Books explain the senate now exists on hosnian prime.
Again something the film over looked.
>>
>>64017260
>JJ fuckwitbrams

Really rolls off the tongue
>>
>>64017247
It wasn't Coruscant, it's just a planet that is like Coruscant in every way, think about it in the same way that Jakku is like Tatooine but not Tatooine
>>
>>64017054
A weapon that destroys the sun of the planets it is attacking makes no fucking sense.

Destroying the sun fucks the planets already...the planet destruction just makes it easier to attack.

fucking star wars.
>>
>>64017622
Wat?

Starkiller charges by drainig the power of its own sun, then shoots at planets

What are you talking about?
>>
>>64017755

What star is it draining? Each time it goes to a new star so why not just arrive in that system, drain their star and move on, the planet is fucked anyway
>>
Not-Alderaan
>>
>>64017622
You didnt even watch it you fuck, Its solar powered so it uses solar energy to charge its big fuck off lazer
>>
>>64017871
It doesnt move. It was in a binary system, then was all used up.
>>
>>64017871
It was likely draining Illum's star.
>>
>>64017054
All the EU planets.
>>
>>64018005
You underestimate the size of the eu.
>>
it wasn't in the same system as the planets it destroyed. the resistance describes it as a "hyperspace weapon"

presumably it shoots a beam into hyperspace then the beam exits and destroys whatever targets
>>
File: 2.jpg (46 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
46 KB, 600x488
>>64018005
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.