[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that Spielberg is propaganda tier director?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Bridge of Spies.jpg (53 KB, 290x429) Image search: [Google]
Bridge of Spies.jpg
53 KB, 290x429
When did you realize that Spielberg is propaganda tier director?
>>
When he started making holohoax movies.
>>
>>64015711

>shows americans as pliable sheep
>propaganda
>>
>>64015711
War Horse honestly.
Jaws is still God-tier tho
>>
If this was propaganda, this film would not have had the lead defending a foreign spy on a moral and constitutional basis.
The spy would not have been given great characterization, all the Russians would have been painted as villains.
Your a idiot.
>>
>he doesn't know that most of the earliest and most influential films were pretty much all Russian propaganda.
>>
>>64015711

>lead protag defends foreign spy
>literally forsaken by almost everyone, including his son
>reduced to a tool to be used and discarded by the CIA
>somehow pulls the best outcome out of his ass through sheer determination and unshakable faith in the good nature of (Western) human beings

its a good movie
>>
Today, I was watching The Last Crusade on TV, you can almost see Spielberg rubbing his hands together as he comes up with various different ways Indie can nonchalantly murder various German soldiers
He literally burns 4/5 of them alive at one point
I dislike Nazis as much as the next guy but he's the Jew equivalent of an /r9k/ poster ranting about how much he hates women and how women are cunts and bitches, it's so on the nose apparent how bitter and pissy he is
>>
>>64015711
E.T.
>>
>>64016714
You're
>>
>>64017350

Those Nazis were after the super relic to make Hitler immortal. It was okay to kill them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.