[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Communication Disruption could only mean one thing...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
A Communication Disruption could only mean one thing...
>>
File: image.gif (931 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
931 KB, 500x313
Bane?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (16 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
16 KB, 478x308
>tfw your internet goes out and Sio Bibble is running around screaming about invasion
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 189x188) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 189x188
>>64015588
>>
File: lol.jpg (3 KB, 204x163) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
3 KB, 204x163
>They've gone up the ventilation shaft
>when you look like a swole fly
>>
>>64015745
>what the fuck is this film
>what have I done with my life
>>
>>64015703
BUBBLES, YOU TRAITOR!! I knew I shouldn't trust people with goatees!!
>>
>>64015588

Look at the guy next to him grabbing his chair. He's like 'someone hold me back, I'm going to punch the goatee off his stupid face'
>>
>>64015830
What's wrong with his faaaaaaaaaace?
>>
Just a reminder that Count Dooku LITERALLY did nothing wrong.
He knew the republic was going corrupt and was under the influence of the dark side, and was only trying to fix it and get things back to the status quo with help from the Trade guys and other systems.
They just wanted peace. Even the blockade and invasion from earlier was the emperors idea.
Also, so what if it dipped a toe into the dark side pool himself? Its not like the jedis are the perfect fucking authority figures.
>>
>>64015745
>>64016002
>Not Knowing who Graf Zapalo is
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Graf_Zapalo
>>
>>64016181
I never understood why the Separatists took order from Sidious to begin with, what exactly did he add to their cause besides just bossing them around?
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
Luke did I ever tell you about the time I saved your mother from an army of robot mercenaries that were disrupting their communications. In fact thats how we knew they were invading, because a communications disruption can mean only one thing
>>
>>64016493
I'm guessing he was probably just really good at manipulating people, and tricked them into believing they needed his inside knowledge to overthrow the Republic.
Or maby he guaranteed them some hefty trading rights or some shit if they helped him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.