[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't mind me. Just "downloading" some Milk Duds.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Don't mind me. Just "downloading" some Milk Duds.
>>
File: y174071187645812.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
y174071187645812.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>be me
>be 12 years old
>have braces
>eat half a box of Milk Duds
>mfw
>>
>>64014004

But you took one off the shelf, that means there's one less on the shelf. That's stealing.
>>
>>
>stealing candy

Since it has no real nutritional or monetary value, go right ahead.
>>
>>64014004
did you clone them first?

leaving an exact copy in its place. a copy that would get sold for the same price.
>>
>>64014004
>he willingly gives money to jews
>>
>>64014004
If i go to an art gallery and paint myself a copy of the mona lisa, does that make me a thief?
>>
>>64014169
Imagine being the guy who takes of this stuff. Imagine seeing this girl stealing shit.
Imagine how you would tell her to go to the darl roo.
Imagine how you would tell her to take off her clothes, and everything will be forgiven(she can even take the meat).
IMAGINE!
>>
>>64014215
no I just took it for free when I could-of been a modelling citizen and actually pay for it

moms gonna freak :P
>>
>>64014215
Unless they sell everything they would lose one sale though.
>>
>>64014284
Takes care of this stuff*
Dark*

Room*
>>
>>64014146
Trigger warning that shit nigga
>>
>>64014004
OK but don't forget to seed :^)
>>
>>64014284
If your cock got hard thinking about this you should seek help.
>>
>implying stealing isnt capitalism

nigga im taking anything that isnt nailed down
>>
You wouldn't download a Milk Dud....
>>
>>64014615
I would, if i could.
>>
>>64014655
but you would have to buy the ingredients for the 3D printer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.