[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Star Wars VII, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: HanDiesHisSonIsKyloRen.jpg (834 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
HanDiesHisSonIsKyloRen.jpg
834 KB, 2400x1621
Opinions on Star Wars VII, /tv/?
>>
>>64013154
It was good and I want the Reddit troll raid to stop.
>>
DUDE REDDIT LMAO
>>
>>64013181
what reddit troll raid

fuck reddit
>>
>>64013199
>confirmed to be part of it
>>
>>64013199
r/starwars migrated here because they think we will tolerate their degenerate prequel defense
>>
It was fine. Solid B-.

Of course the hype is totally out of proportion.
>>
>>64013234
OP here, i legit only use reddit for amiibo obtainability
>>
>>64013154
7.5/10 Good movie but not great.
>>
It was pretty okay. The pacing was really weird and I didn't understand why Finn wouldn't want to kill some villagers, but turned on his own guys and blasted like 6 of them with the cannons. I loved the lightsaber duel, and I liked Kylo even though he was a shitty everything.
>>
>>64013154
It felt like a Hunger Games movie, no Star Wars vibe at all.
>>
>>64013333
It really did feel different.
>>
File: 1399512337122.jpg (25 KB, 426x325) Image search: [Google]
1399512337122.jpg
25 KB, 426x325
-poor girl living off 1 ration a day, meets some robot for fifteen minutes. When asked to sell robot for 60 rations of food she says no
-relationship forced between girl and Finn, known each other for a day and he HAS to risk his life to save her on the death destroyer
-Kylo was a crybaby pussy that wasn't intimidating in the least, took off the mask too early in the movie for a stupid part and didn't die
-Han Solo's death was so forced and they couldn't even do it right, it was so expected since there was no conflict between Kylo and the main characters so anyone thinking "oh, Kylo will be good now!" Is fucking stupid
-People in audience laughed at EVERYTHING chewbacca said, if he was on screen for a slight second they would clap and laugh like idiots
-sort of a cherry pick but too much humor when it's supposed to be serious, not saying it wasn't funny but I wanted some of those scenes to be more serious and not like I'm watching fucking space balls 2
- both main characters go neck to neck fighting Kylo and actually hold there own even though they've never used a light saber before

Let it be known in the very beginning of the movie, kylo stopped a rifle blast from behind him so you can tell he's very well trained

-he beats Finn but loses to girl because THE FORCE IS STRONGGG
-ends with her meeting skywalker
-people actually clapped at the end
>>
File: iqik_sw_ornament_kylo_ren.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
iqik_sw_ornament_kylo_ren.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
Felt like a 2 hour toy commercial.

Awesome fight scenes.

No effort put into making a story.
>>
>>64013771
kylo got shot in the chest with chewbaccas gun, which was shown blasting stormtroopers all about the place

there were mitigating circumstances
>>
>>64013974
>mitigating circumstances
Yeah, maybe you could argue that. But even so, neither finn or ray should have been able to defend themselves that competently with zero lightsaber experience. Then again you could argue that he shouldn't have even fought that well after being shot.
>>
>>64013154
you couldnt just skim the headlines of 90% of the threads on this board right now?

> production: A - looks good, special/practical effects and overall product are fine, no complaints

> characters: new ones have lots of problems (writing wise) but generally are ok, old characters were treated fine: B

> writing: everyone pretty much agrees the writing is lazy and rehashed ep. 4 too much. Lots of plot holes: C-

> overall star wars universe: people have started liking the prequels by comparison...basically added nothing interesting to the lore or overall universe except the new characters: D

overall summary: if you can get over the writing and pacing, a decent movie but basically the equivalent of a summer blockbuster with slick action scenes which require you to overlook some of the finer points of the actual plot

there i summed it all up for you
>>
>>64013154
It was Guardians of the Galaxy: The Force Awakens Into Darkness.

Very bland with evidence of Disney's fingerprints all over.
>>
>>64013241
This
>>
>>64014061
Dude Kylo had a huge fucking hole in his side I'm sure anybody's combat abilities would be impaired by that.
>>
Felt like a trailer.

I mean, nothing is really really developped and explained. I just had this feeling they were keeping it all for later since a Star Wars film is guaranteed success anyway.
>>
>>64014742
So why did he force push Rey but not Fin at the beginning of the fight?
>>
>>64014742
you're missing the point that they were still able to hold their own that well with zero lightsaber experience
>>
Best parts of TFA

>Phasma's plot to defeat the resistance, all of her quotable lines, that amazing display of her strenght and her memorizing demise
>Max Von Sydow's character (I was in the verge of tears when he died, what a great actor)
>Starkiller design, finally some breath of fresh air into the franchise
>Knights of Ren as a whole, the variety, the coreography of their battles, etc
>Mark Hamill's stellar perfomance
>>
>>64014819
Because it would be anti-climatic for the two heroes to immediately get there necks snapped or have a nerve pinched in there brains by the Force. Lightsaber fights are cool as fuck and always will be.
>>
>>64014946
lol, you'll catch some Anons.
>>
>>64015024
they're cool as fuck when it makes sense and stupid as fuck when their level of skills aren't the same
>>
>>64014819
Killing Han left him in emotional turmoil and too unfocused to use the force
>>
i don't get how anyone watched the fight at the end and thought it was actually good
>>
>>64014889
>hold their own
Finn got carved up like a thanksgiving turkey pretty quickly. It's also not unreasonable to think that Finn, a trained soldier, would not have some sort of hand to hand training. Remember the Riot Trooper?

Rey only got the upper hand because of Kylo's injuries and her emerging force abilities. She's also capable of hand to hand combat because she defended herself with a staff all those years on Jakku probably.
>>
>ahhhh i'm losing the fight! must use the force even though i just learned it wasn't a myth like an hour agoooo! GIRL POWER ACTIVATEEEE
>>
It was good setting for new characters and good first chapter of trilogy. If they won't reuse the plot in ep VIII) like they did in this one(but still make better sequel overall in similarity to TESB), it could get even better recieved
>>
>>64013154

>Rey is a mary sue gurl power fantasy
>Finn is a token black guy and completely pointless character
>Finn leaves First Order because he doesn't like killing, joins rebellion and immediately starts killing
>Snoke is Darth Voldemort
>Kylo Ren is an autist who looks more like a school shooter than a Sith lord
>plot is largely recycled
>Luke looks and acts like an old, lost crackhead
>Darth Vader's old lightsaber has miraculously been fished out of Bespin's Jupiter-like atmosphere
>Stormtrooper Captain lowers the shield to the 3rd Death Star for literally no reason

10/10 -IGN
>>
It's a fantastic movie.

It's not flawless, but it's still damn fine and extremely satisfying.

A solid 8.5/10. Maybe even 9, I'm gonna have to see it a couple more times to really make that call.
>>
>>64015169
okay i'll give you that, this is actually a reasonable explanation
>>
>>64015203
>It was good setting for new characters and good first chapter of trilogy.

yeah but which trilogy
>>
>>64013154
It was ok. It's really held back by being a bland blend of the OT and having a mary sue lead
>>
>>64015218
pls go away and suck more jew cocks JJ
>>
File: wyidjbhdykrmgecbrhgq[1].jpg (76 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
wyidjbhdykrmgecbrhgq[1].jpg
76 KB, 560x560
>a stormtrooper wouldn't have knowledge of hand to hand combat
>>
>>64013771
I like when people do stuff like this, completely forgetting that you could make a list as long or longer for each one of the original trilogy, but that still doesn't stop them from being among the best and most culturally relevent movies of all time
>>
>>64013261
Back to /v/ you fucking child
>>
>>64015213
>Kylo Ren is an autist who looks more like a school shooter than a Sith lord
That's what he is though
>>
File: 55P2tGD.gif (2 MB, 510x316) Image search: [Google]
55P2tGD.gif
2 MB, 510x316
Thought it was great. Felt exactly like the original trilogy, which is precisely what I want for something like this.

A film that has interesting, likable characters, an emotional core, and genuine humor can be forgiven for some minor hand-waving or an unrealistic protagonist. You know, just like the OT.

V > VII > IV = VI > III > II > I
>>
>>64013154
4>5>6>3>7>>>>1>>2
>>
>>64015313
this could be said about any list made for anything ever
>>
>>64015169
This.

Also, you have to remember Kylo Ren had been training unopposed for years. Rey is very likely the first Force user he's actually had to face in combat, and it's totally reasonable to assume that'd throw him off guard
>>
>>64013771
>people clapped at the end
>amerifats will defend this
>>
>>64015169
Going even further, Kylo loss could be important for the sake of story and his character development in ep. VIII. Someone struggling between light and dark side and now beaten, literally fucked up by scavenger and now completing his training in time gap, I can imagine his character more similar to Darth Vader from TESB in upcoming episode.
>>
>>64013154
I liked it desu senpai. It wasn't what I wanted but that's ok. What I got was better. Just wish it had more Finn as a storm trooper and Poe/Finn together but we've got other films for that.

Hell, who knows? They may make a cartoon or comic about it.
>>
>>64013154
>got in expecting sjw shit
>pretty much every character grew on me, except the yellow alien with the googles
>finn was the biggest surprise, i was expecting the can-do-everything negro
>finn + poe the goat true bros
>rey wasnt that bad a bit too OP but not as much as people make it out to be
>solo and chewie felt like solo and chewie
>poe fucking up like 6 TIEs in a single shot was hype
>solo death was well handled
>kylo probably the deepest character, a better executed anakin

i surprisignly liked it, was looking forward to trolling my brother about how bad i was sure it was going to be
>>
>>64015259
Prequel trilogy -> Original trilogy -> Sequel trilogy
>>
>>64015390
It's almost as if a movie's flaws have actually very little if any bearing on how good a movie actually is.

How about that.
>>
>>64014946
Only good post in this thread
>>
>>64014679
This.

TFA and Guradian of the galaxy feel like they take place in the same universe.
>>
>>64013154
An average movie covered head to toe in Disney's bland fingerprints

Come back George Lucas/10
>>
why did kylo ren take his helmet off in that interrogation scene? Why not wait until he confronted Han and make it more dramatic. For example, he removes the mask and then announces something like hello father or some shit. I don't know, the fact that he looked like a crybaby Jonas brother ruined it for me.
>>
Lol you people are idiots. It's Star Wars, stop taking it so seriously. It was a good film, and anyone who goes in length to analyse it is a manchild
>>
Luke's role too small.

I really wanted Chewie to just go nuts and rip up stormtroopers after Han's sacrifice. Landing a hit on a jedi who can normally stop blaster lasers with the crossbow was acceptable, I guess.

After all the talk about Rey, I can see where people think this is the Uppity Minority Star Wars; but keeping the plot moving along too often required her to be an expert at things immediately upon seeing them for the first time. I'll wait to see what she does in VIII before issuing any dramatic statemetns saying that her character is ruinous to the franchise.
>>
>>64013154

It sucked ass, worse than the prequels. At least the prequels added something new. This was just a rehash and made everything worse.
>>
>>64013154
C+
6/10
Rent it
If it wasn't Star Wars I'd recommend not seeing it.
I went with very reasonable expectations and was still disappointed.
>>
File: 414124151.gif (553 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
414124151.gif
553 KB, 500x214
>b-but the prequels were actually good... you just didn't appreciate the poetry in it!
>>
File: RBmY53t.png (62 KB, 590x477) Image search: [Google]
RBmY53t.png
62 KB, 590x477
>wahh TFA is just a big cashgrab for Disney
>>
it didn't feel like star wars at all

it felt like a disney movie pretending to be a star wars movie directed by jj abrams

and the cgi characters were terrible
>>
>>64013974
>implying that's her only Mary Sue moment
>>
Lightsabres with Joss Whedon style quips.

Pretty shit desu.

Those stupid tentacle monsters were retarded too.
>>
File: 1450800310331.png (464 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1450800310331.png
464 KB, 878x900
>>64015695
>it didn't feel like star wars at all

Of all the criticisms I've heard about TFA, this is by far the dumbest.

You have to be a little retard to think that TFA didn't feel like a Star Wars movie. It felt exactly like the OT. Like, exactly. The whole movie feels like an amalgamation of the three.
>>
I give it a solid 6 most reasons have been already stated.
The whole thing felt really forced and so much seemed like it was missing (or cut). I didnt even feel to sad when han died because I had to look at the autist kylo rens face every other 5 seconds in the scene. Rey was really the only character I really liked probably because she was the most consistently developed character. already memed token black guy. Captain Phasma was only made to sell action figures. And the nonsense girl power plugs were ridiculous.
too much hype senpai. whos ready for the sequel Luke's electric boogaloo 2
>>
>>64013154
I genuinely loved it, its almost been a week since ive seen it and i cant wait to see it again on boxing day

>inb4 reddit
This movie is anti reddit anti sjw crap it has a bumbling black guy who gets cucked ffs
>>
Overhyped and therefore a disappointment. It was not a great movie, but it was not bad.

Pros:
Cast and characters
Used film as a medium probably even better than the OT in terms of composition and match cuts
Really good second half

Cons:
First half really struggled to set shit up. You could tell they wanted a bunch of elements in place and had to rely on lucky coincidences to get them there
Way too fast paced from the get go. Needed to either cut some shit out or add 30 minutes just to allow it to slow down
Carrie Fisher was the only cast member who didn't work

Overall I go 7/10. Good but not great.
>>
Why didn't they use the starkiller to blow up the Galaxies where there was no storm troopers to kill luke?
>>
>>64015742
>with Joss Whedon style quips.
If it was like Joss Whedon all of the characters would be doing them except for just two, and all in the same voice, and in every goddamn scene too regardless of the tension they're trying to build
>>
>>64015788
After watching it I went home and immediately watched Empire. You're wrong. TFA feels more like Guardians of the Galaxy than Star Wars.
>>
>>64015788
besides some superficial callbacks it really didn't. there were no slow or world building moments in the movie at all, it was just constant action from start to finish. there was no time for the characters to actually interact with one another or develop. and they shot it like an action movie instead of a sci-fi/adventure movie

it definitely did not feel like a star wars movie
>>
the ST breaking out of his mental conditioning without a proper(well layed/believable cause) broke the movie for me

after that the whole movie feel very facepalmy
>>
>>64013154

It was pretty good.

8/10.
>>
>>64015788

He's right though. Vibe just wasn't there.

Felt like it was just another movie. Even worse for a franchise known for expanding its lore and world building every movie. It was Galactic Empire, condensed, without any of the character and flair from those movies.

Seriously, people, where were the capital ships?
>>
>>64013154
Probably a 7. Needed some scenes to breathe. The entire planet destroying angle feels tired at this point. At least Rey didn't lop off Ren's hand. Finn's sudden defection just didn't work with me.
>>
>>64015573

Yeah, poor casting for Kylo Ren, but it wouldn't help if they got someone more inherently intimidating since he was pretty much just a big emo crybaby.

Plus, they could have easily added some scars or something to help out with that but didn't.
>>
>>64015788
>It felt exactly like the OT. Like, exactly. The whole movie feels like an amalgamation of the three.

Mostly because it just copied the same plot points, conflicts, and pacing from A New Hope.

It was like how Terminator 3 was pretty much a rehash of Terminator 2.
>>
>>64016179
They probably will add a scar since Rey rekt his face at the end.
>>
File: phasmuhdick.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
phasmuhdick.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Why did Finn feel in charge? Sure he was a big deal but he's not a big guy. What if she fought back? She had a lot of loyalty and she wasn't just a hired gun. She was a captain. Why did Finn turn into such a hothead? How did he know she would turn TR-8R? And why threaten her with guns? Who would shoot a man before throwing them in a trash compactor? And how come they never showed her face? Why does she wear the mask?
>>
>>64016179

Yeah I was kind of thrown off at first by the pretty boy aspect for a Sith. It's been laid out pretty well and clear that the Dark SIde as a corruptible force augments physical appearance at least in vanity. Some sort of augmented coloring of the eyes, or hair or something at least.

I soothed my brain by telling myself that this generation of Star Wars are literally the Millennials of this universe never having any challenges or serious, real-world adversity.

No clone war, no former teachers whom they've had duels, no civil disputes. Just years of training a fresh army, building the same super weapon that does fuck all by a historical precedent, and seething.
>>
File: 1445294370359.jpg (373 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445294370359.jpg
373 KB, 988x1500
>>64016316
>>
They really should not have put Harrison Ford in any action scenes. It doesn't even fit with his character, old Han would be aware of his physical limitations and rely even more on his wit and scheming.

Han should have been a cool old wise guy not some weird fat crook that gets himself caught off guard so easily. It's like they reverted his character back to the A New Hope Han, ignoring all his character development throughout the OT and then stunting it between then and now.

Makes me mad.
>>
>>64013234
reddit are pro 7
>>
>>64013181
>It was good

Now who's trolling. It was a reboot piece of shit.
>>
Pretty good, would see again. Just fuck my bank account up Disney.
>>
>>64015658
Hi Jay "reddit dicksucker" Bauman
>>
literally reddit: the flick
>>
>>64016268

Also, I don't know why they didn't have Kylo Ren cut off Finn's arms, like what happens when anyone else gets into a lightsaber fight and is outclassed.

Obi-Wan vs Drunk- Drunk loses Arm
Vader vs Obi-Wan -Obi Wan loses head (and then disappears)
Luke vs Vader 1- Luke loses hand
Luke vs Vader 2- Vader loses hand
Obi-Wan vs Maul - Maul cut in half
Anakin vs Dooku 1- Anakin loses arm
Anakin vs Dooku 2- Dooku loses both arms then head
Anakin vs Obi-Wan- Loses 1 arm and both legs.

Only one I can think of where someone didn't get split into multiple parts was Qui Gon getting stabbed by Maul.

So, when they had Kylo vs Finn, they should have just had Kylo chop off his arms or hands or something to keep that motif going.

Also, they seriously underutilized the Stormtrooper Captain. She pretty much is the new Boba Fett.
>>
>>64016564
watching a movie two times fucks up your bank account?
>>
could have been worse. the death planet was way to easily destroyed.
>>
>>64015788
its a relatively common criticism and it mostly seems to stem from the lack of extra sci fi bits or any new concepts introduced in the movie

for example, there were always long establishing shots of the planet or environs in the older movies to give you a sense of what the planet was about or what the people were doing. TFA never seemed to linger long enough for you to really get a sense of a working universe
>>
>>64016600
Underutilized implies utilization. She barely qualifies as a shield lowering plot device
>>
>>64016600
I'm glad they avoided that kind of pottery, though the alternative (people nicking each other with light sabers and making them act hurt but doing no visible damage) was also pretty bad.

basically the only dismemberment that mattered was Luke's, because he got an new hand immediately.
>>
>>64016451
He's not a proper sith yet tho, he's a wannabe trainee. Now he has a scar too and they might make him paler/uglier and change his eyes as the movies go on and he completes his training
>>
>>64016678

That shit was retarded, lightsabers all of the sudden are no more effective than swords.

In fact, in this one, I'd say they're less effective, since at least if you get slashed by a sword, there's no cauterization to help keep the blood in.

The only thing lightsabers had over regular melee weapons was that they could cut through almost anything.
>>
>>64016600
What? I'm pretty sure Kylo cut off Finn's arm right from the shoulder.

Also Kylo got his hand and face cut off.
>>
why did they waste all those amazing practical creature affects on background characters with only a few frames of screen time while the creatures with actual lines had such god awful cgi?

doesn't make any sense
>>
>>64016451
>building the same super weapon that does fuck all by a historical precedent

The first Death Star actually did destroy a planet and kill off a few billion people.

This last one, the death planet or whatever, wiped out 4-5 planets that were all rebel bases or rebel aligned.
>>
>>64016797
No limbs got severed. Kylo's face got a scratch.
>>
>>64013154
it was a Marvel movie with star wars props
>>
>>64016797

Nah, Finn got nicked at the shoulder by part of the hilt, and got a few slashes, but nothing came off, Kylo I thought pretty much was just slashed a few times, the lightsabers didn't seem to do shit in this movie.
>>
4/10

I'm really not trying to be a snobbish dick here, that's just the honest opinion I had walking out of the theatre. I went in hopeful after the early reviews more or less washed away the cynicism I had since the initial announcement, and the first act was a pleasant surprise.

But as the movie went on, something awful happened. I was bored. I feel the problem is that it's a movie caught between worlds, JJs high pace action and the more deliberate, character driven progression of fantasy adventure. It doesn't have the fun, simple plot and characters of JJs Star Trek, and it doesn't have the slow build of well established and relatable characters from Star Wars. What we got was a movie that is steeped in melodrama, poorly defined characters, and a messed up pacing.

I think it was a movie that obviously tried to do too much, and had the wrong director to try and do it.
>>
I audibly laughed when they flashed to the republic planets just for a few seconds before immediately blowing them up.
>>
>>64013771
the Force :)
>>
>>64016825
this x 100
The bar lady looked like shit. There is literally no reason she should not have been practical effects.

Her character design also looked like Disney just shat her out, rather than her being genuine a part of the universe.
>>
TFA is a masterpiece. It even supersedes the vision of Lucas's original trilogy with dazzling bravado. The vision is staggering, the performance are first rate, and brings back the glorydays of 70's new Hollywood for a brand new generation. And if anyone thinks I'm a shill I assure everyone in this thread that no one at 20th Century Fox paid me to post this.
>>
>>64016829
It destroyed the capital of the New Republic. Presumably the First Order had invasion plans to follow up Space Pearl Harbor but I dunno if the Resistance threw a monkey wrench into those plans
>>
guardians of the galaxy was a better star wars movie than this and guardians of the galaxy was awful
>>
>>64017036
So you just have honest to God shit taste
>>
>>64013154

Stuff I liked

>no fucking boring talking scenes explaining details
>characters emotions are felt, not explained
>plot wasn't some faux-political nonsense
>action sequences are pretty well done
>fight scenes are not over choreographed
>cinematography was interesting and well done

Stuff I did not like

>time span of entire movie was like 20 hours which isn't realistic time span for characters to develop, grow and learn
>above is a really big one, honestly if they pushed the span of the movie over a long period of time with a few more defined breaks it could've felt more realistic
>felt like it relied on the OT a bit too much

Overall I enjoyed it, 8/10
>>
>>64016829
>The first Death Star actually did destroy a planet and kill off a few billion people.

That's a fair point, however I guess I'm making a point of strategic relevance. If you're an army, investing a great deal of money into weapons and infrastructure, especially if you consider it to be an absolute power, then you'd think you'd want a high turnover of territory gained and held. It's somewhat surprising that they saw another Death Star as a viable weapon, besides it's ultimate plot device.

>This last one, the death planet or whatever, wiped out 4-5 planets that were all rebel bases or rebel aligned.

This is more the point I was making. Yes I must admit that the Starkiller was far more potent blowing up strategic locations, but at what cost in money, manpower , etc? Honestly the empire accomplished more militarily speaking without a Death Star than with one.

One thing is for sure.

Weaponizing your primary garrison is fucking dumb.
>>
>>64013771
That poor girl is literally the fucking embodiment of the light side of the Force in this movie so you shouldn't be that surprised that she's morally responsible

Finn is a thirsty ass stormtrooper who's barely even seen an attractive female in his life and just came across Daisy Ridley m8

Fine, they made him a little too open and emotional for this being the first of the trilogy, but that's kind of what Sith get their power from

It was expected because some autist had already spoiled it for you

Is that something wrong with the film?

>People still deny that the OT had humor all throughout it

They literally spoonfed you multiple scenes indicating that Chewie's blaster was the shit, and you're still surprised that Kylo was massively fucked up by a shot from it? It was sending people flying in one hit ffs
>>
>>64013154
A glib facsimile. No seriously, it actually was. It felt like someone who had never seen a movie before saw the OT and then just said "well, I guess that's what movies are. I'm gonna make one!". I'm not the biggest SW guy, but I'm not someone who discredits something for being madre for children, just because it's made for children. It wasn't very good, and it was very obviously a shallow rehash made just to get old superfans and young kids to like it, but I didn't leave the theater with a bad taste in my mouth. It wasn't that bad. It was an ok+ flick, and a bit of a cheap move.
>>
>>64017094
>galaxy was awful

Nice try, reddit
>>
>>64014946
underrated
>>
>>64013771
>-
>>
>>64017257
who are you calling reddit, friend ,`;^y
>>
Too much exposition, nothing interesting at all.
No mystery box.
I for one am completely disappointed.
I also hate Poe and BB-8.
They're not funny.
>>
>>64013154
It's okay, 6/10
>>
Liked it, but I just realized two things:

1. Maz Kanata says that The Force flows through all living things. So why does an inanimate object trigger Rey's vision?

2. If Han correctly points out that the First Order can track the Falcon, why does Rey end up taking the Falcon to see Luke at the end (as opposed to another ship)?
>>
>>64017181
I agree with the timespan thing.
I believe the entire movie takes place over two days, which is retarded.

Also I would not have minded maybe a little bit of down time cause it is non-stop action with no breathing room.
>>
VI>V>VII>IV=III>II=I
>>
>>64013771
>Let it be known in the very beginning of the movie, kylo stopped a rifle blast from behind him so you can tell he's very well trained
This really pissed me off, it's never happened in the cannon before, not even by jedi masters, it shouldn't even be possible. Worse still he could have simply stopped it with his hand and then force pulled the gun out of Poe's hands which would have been a great way of showing that he's trying to live up to the image of darth vader and a good reference to the trap scene in empire.
>>
>>64017195

Also, even as big and as 'powerful' as the death star is, you'd think you'd treat it like any other capital ship.

As in, have big fleets and ships all around it protecting the fuck out of it, like we do with Aircraft Carriers.

The only one to really show this was in ROTJ, but even then, you'd think they'd be more protective of it.

Plus, with something that big, you'd think you'd install shields and shit that'd actually keep things out, anything attacking it would be like the fighter jets attacking the City destroyers in Independence Day
>>
Good things about TFA:
-The word "sith" was never used
-The word "Anakin" is never used
-The relationship between Poe and Finn was believable and well done
-Finn is a like able character
-All of the scenes with the officers of the first order
-Harrison Ford still has some charm
-Kylo Ren is good villain for now.
-Han Solo's death scene was executed mostly well.
Bad things
-Same exact story as before
-Rey is absolute shit as a character.
-Rey is Mary Sue as fuck and can do no wrong
-Pacing is seriously off at parts.
-Too many references(rip offs) of past films
-Kylo Ren takes his mask off way too many times. This should have been saved for when he kills Han Solo
-Chewbacca is the one that should have hugged Carrie Fisher in the finale
-Death Star pt. 3 electric boogaloo
-Again featuring R2 and C3PO. Will they just go away?
Some of this might be more forgivable if the absolutely obvious plot twist is used in the next movie with Rey being basically Revan and going to the dark side and Kylo joining the light.

It gets a 7/10, but seriously, Rey is so fucking irritating.
>>
People like it and that's ok. It just didn't do much for me. It was ok. 7/10.
>>
>>64017411
1. When Yoda talks about the force with Luke, he says that the Force "[connects] the tree and the rock, even between the land and the ship" so the Force does flow through inanimate things too.

2. It's... really fast?
>>
>>64017411
>So why does an inanimate object trigger Rey's vision?

Maybe it's imprinted on all the bacteria and midiclorians left over from Luke's use of the lightsaber.
>>
>>64017465
V>IV>VI>VII=III>I>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>II
>>
>>64017530
>ok
>7/10
you aren't rating a video game you are rating a movie
>>
>>64017322
>I also hate Poe and BB-8.

as time passes a lot of people are going to find their favorite things about the film become much less enjoyable. the disinterest in doing anything new means that a lot of the film doesn't produce the same effect on repeat viewings as it is literally Pavlovian.
>>
>>64017641

Why would it be any different?

7/10 should be just a normal, competent film.
>>
>>64017528
I also forgot to add that the camera work was crap at parts. Like fuck, the camera was out of focus when Carrie Fisher is hugging Harrison Ford. That's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>64015213
>Finn leaves First Order because he doesn't like killing, joins rebellion and immediately starts killing

>Finn leaves First Order because he realizes how likely he is to be killed in action as just another soldier and that he can't handle killing innocent people and attempts to flee the conflict entirely once he lands on Takodana but then decides he has to join the Resistance and fight in order to save the people he cares about

ftfy
>>
I'm kind of glad about how they handled Rey. I'm kind of happy a whole new generation of girls will get a Jedi of their own to look up to, she's a really great character
>>
>>64017576
This is the right answer
>>
>>64017714
that's a 6
7 would be a good movie
>>
>>64017535
>1. When Yoda talks about the force with Luke, he says that the Force "[connects] the tree and the rock, even between the land and the ship" so the Force does flow through inanimate things too.

Fair point.

As for the Falcon, I'm wondering if that's gonna end up leading the First Order straight to Luke in Ep. VIII
>>
>>64017181
Summed up my thoughts exactly, and I really enjoyed the movie nonetheless.
>>
>>64017808

A 6 is below average, good would be more like 8.
>>
>>64017862
Are you retarded? A five is literally average.
>>
>>64013154
meh
>>
Finn and Poe are cute together
>>
>>64016912
Same here. Since those republic planets were the only things taken from the prequels in TFA, it felt like JJ was destroying the prequels.
>>
>>64017994
No, it was just a complete non-sequitur.
>>
>>64017945
>Rey so ineffective as a main character that 4chan has gone straight from racist Boyega posting to gay shipping him with another dude

best thing to come out of the film, I've actually had my faith in anon renewed.
>>
>>64013771
the chewbacca shit was pretty legit funny to where i laughed without even thinking about it even while it was kinda cheesy.

like when she was asking them about if han was a great war hero or something and chewy just shrugged.
>>
>>64018118
She really is. Total Mary Sue and unrelatable. Yeah, she's physically attractive, but her character is so bland and boring and perfect.

That says a lot when a fucking storm trooper with anxiety has more character and depth.
>>
File: 1377384853427.png (22 KB, 595x552) Image search: [Google]
1377384853427.png
22 KB, 595x552
>>64018206
>Yeah, she's physically attractive
>>
>>64017729

>niggers have emotions that complex
>>
>>64017898

5 and below is fail.

Think like a grading system.

Perfect/ A+-10
A-9
B-8
C-7
D-6
F-5 and under.
>>
>>64018234
She has a cute face and body, dude. That was the only thing keeping me interested when she was onscreen.
>>
>>64018258
why are you trying to convince me like that will somehow change convention?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>64013154
FUCK OFF!

The prequels are comfy as fuck. Fun storytelling, awesome worlds, great characters, awesome action, and meaningful moments. True Star Wars.

I noticed that before 2009, a lot of people liked the prequels. Many were disappointed, but few outright hated them, and like I said, A LOT of people were willing to say they liked them. A thread like this couldn't exist today:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.72432-Am-I-the-only-SW-prequels-fan

Ever since Plinky the fat fuck made his reviews, Redditors have constantly linked to them, as if "Another guy said these movies suck so they suck!!!1111 I can't form my own opinions lol11!" He nitpicks the movies so much, his fans don't realize that you can nitpick ANY good movie to that level and it'll look bad.
>>
>>64018309
Her shoulders are wider than Boyega's hips and makes her head appear weirdly small, not to mention that creepy ass smile of hers. Actually, all of her expressions involving her mouth are creepy.
>>
>>64018391
To each their own, I guess. Maybe Carrie Fisher is more your style.
>>
>>64018258
>>>/v/
>>
>>64018462
Her whole upper half is weirdly square, not quite Chloe Moretz levels but damn close.
>>
>>64018346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi5jjXTPtyY

We had to put up with this shit for hours
>>
File: 1450465764440.jpg (253 KB, 2435x1028) Image search: [Google]
1450465764440.jpg
253 KB, 2435x1028
>>64013187
>>64013181
>>64013199
>>64013261
>>64015852
>>64016524
>>64016589
>>64016597
>>64017257
>>64017318
>>64018346

How about... How about we stop using Reddit as a insult?

It would automatically make this place 10x better.
>>
>>64018391
you like dicks unconsciously. it's fine, anon. daisy ridley is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>64018511

This is the same system that Rotten Tomatoes uses.
>>
>>64018609
Go away, tumblr
>>
File: 1450466960190.jpg (25 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
1450466960190.jpg
25 KB, 476x353
>>64018609

I know, it makes people look retarded as fuck

>You're Reddit!
>No you're Reddit
>Literally Reddit
>HEYA REDDIT!

All spasticated responses.
>>
>>64018609
>>>/imdb/
>>
File: 1450392132771.jpg (69 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450392132771.jpg
69 KB, 300x300
>>64018660

Impressively original.

Brilliant! Just fucking brilliant.
>>
Why didn't Leia and Rey Force freak out when FIVE planets exploded at once?
>>
File: 1450778974285.gif (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450778974285.gif
168 KB, 300x300
NIGGER
>>
>>64014594

most people here disagree with your negative points, they're just /tv/ memes. the movie was fantastic and probably better than A New Hope and ROTJ.
>>
>>64018721
neither of them are jedi

luke seemed bothered though
>>
Never seen the Star Wars films should i see them in chronological order (ep1,ep2,etc.) or in their release order(ep4,ep5,etc.)?
>>
File: YouTube Retards.png (284 KB, 1752x1350) Image search: [Google]
YouTube Retards.png
284 KB, 1752x1350
>>64018700

>>>/YouTube/
>>
>>64018721
because no one the audience cared about was on them
>>
>>64018773
make better use of your time and rewatch lotr instead
>>
>>64018258
The numbers aren't points you score on a test, they're their own grading system.
10-perfect
9-almost perfect
8-great with obvious flaws
7-very good
6-good, a bit above average
5-average, meh, ok
4-bad, but not that bad
3-bad
2-awfull
1-literally garbage
0-attack of the clones
>>
>>64013333
this guy gets it.
watched a downloaded copy. terrible. at least the prequels had God tier soundtrack and felt like star wars movies. watched e3 after to wipe that streaming pile of shit out of my head. now I can appreciate the Prequels.
>>
>>64018773
This is correct viewing order:
A New Hope(IV) and Empire Strikes Back(V), then Attack of the Clones(II) and Revenge of the Sith(III) as a flashback, then Return of the Jedi (VI) as the finale.

Never watch Phantom Menace, there is no point.
>>
>>64013333
My brother doesn't like star wars at all and said it felt like the avengers or at least the dialogue
>>
>>64018971

The phantom menace is ironically the only one I've watched and I liked it, is that bad?
>>
>>64015169
fuck off dude.
hung with him for awhile.
it would be more like me picking up a claymore for the first time and trying to take on an Olympic fencing champion. (probably would not stop one blow)
movie = piece of shit
>>
File: 1309225781798.jpg (254 KB, 800x1199) Image search: [Google]
1309225781798.jpg
254 KB, 800x1199
>>64013154

A highly polished commercial product carefully engineered to yield the biggest return on investment for the people who produced it. As such, it's broad, lightweight, visual and predictable.

All big budget movies are forced to suck.
>>
File: claymore+thumb1241068662.jpg (17 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
claymore+thumb1241068662.jpg
17 KB, 450x334
>>64019141
But you only need one blow with the claymore.
>>
>>64019131
No, that makes perfect sense. It's not an inherently shit movie. But it's not Star Wars. If you had seen the original trilogy and then seen it you'd understand.

Phantom Menace is the special effects equivalent of an ejaculation after thirty years of Lucas being unable to create the effects he desired.
>>
>>64015455
100% correct sir
>>
I JUST got out of it
all the references to the OT felt very forced
>>
Those of you that didn't like TFA: how does it feel to know that you will never be happy because your expectations are out of proportion? :)
>>
>>64015213
> literally no reason
> except for the gun pointed at her head

Bravo!
>>
>>64016529
You sound like you have something long and hard jammed permanently up your ass
>>
File: 1388204514303.jpg (140 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
1388204514303.jpg
140 KB, 1190x906
>>64018740
collect ur prize friend :^)
>>
>>64019307

>I dislike high quality films

cool
>>
>>64019323
What are your top 10 films of 2015?
What are your top 10 of all time?
>>
>>64018854

Nah, I prefer the other system since there's much more room to show the varying levels of bad movies, reflecting how many more shit movies come out compared to decent and good ones.
>>
>>64019323
>i like low quality films

neat
>>
>>64013771
>>64014594
>>64014946
>>64015213
>>64015437

yall are stupid as fuck.

You are actually thinking this movie was anything other than a "restart" to the franchise, and just like the simpsons an "apology".
They brought everything you fucking neckbeards love and took things you hated fromt he prequels, so that people would be aesthetically pleased. After all your entire fandom bitched over stupid shit int he prequels when the development of the story was actually decent.

THEY DID THIS TO MAKE SURE THERE IS AT LEAST A MIDDLE GROUND. old and new. Trust me im 100% sure they realized how unoriginal their story woudl be but im sure they realized the nostaldia, I personally undersnd why they did everything but its not bad at all.
They are realeasing so much hidden content, within the movie to the lore etc (also the new first orders ship is called "The finalizer" and it is powered by kyeber crystals" this means we might go deep into some more lore based stories.
apart from some of the unorifinal things im excited about where they could take this series.
>>
>>64019244

>expected nothing
>still dissapointed

Uh huh
>>
>>64015313
To much shit in this movie happened for no reason. The prequels had errors but this movie went to a new level of dumb.
>>
>>64019409
kek i cant type
my opinion might as well be not valid
>>
File: tumblr_nzdsn1NPTV1t3l0hpo1_500.png (510 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdsn1NPTV1t3l0hpo1_500.png
510 KB, 500x694
Would you fuck her?
>>
>>64015437
oops did not mean to add you to my reply.
>>
>>64019376

I haven't seen any films except Star Wars this year. My top 10 in no particular order includes Pulp Fiction, Jaws, The Good Bad And The Ugly, Fight Club, Memento, Gone With The Wind, A Clockwork Orange, 12 Years A Slave, and Reservoir Dogs.

I know, "pleb" as fuck, but I like what I like.
>>
>>64019410
>expected nothing
>still dissapointed
>dissapointed
Also that's literally impossible
>>
File: troll_science.jpg (67 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
troll_science.jpg
67 KB, 720x540
>>64013154
Apparently there's a star called "the Sun" just like ours in a galaxy far far way, according to FN.
Apparently when you absorb "the Sun," when you absorb a star, it is reformed inside the planetoid death star...

Was it really so hard JJ? To do some research on basic concepts such as stellar nuclear fusion? It's not hard at all. There are 3 minute youtube video with pictures, cute animations explaning things like this.

Was it really so hard just to call it "a star." Yeah I get it. It's a fantasy. Suspension of disbelief and all that. But calling a random star in a random galaxy "the Sun" is an easy way to tell that JJ doesn't even have any basic concept of astronomy.
>>
>>64018773
First watch the Original Trilogy (OT) then the Prequel Trilogy (PT) then watch the OT again and finally watch Episode 7.
4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
>>
Cut the monster fight on the Falcon and replace it with some exposition

The superweapon blows up like 5 planets and nobody gives a shit because no one knows anything about the republic

I like Kylo
I thought snoke was 50 feet tall at first
>>
>>64019491

Sure, why not, she has a vagina
>>
>>64013154
good movie. nothing special but good
>>
>>64019520
that kind of stuff doesnt belong in star wars dude.
just remember how unrealistic even somehting as a ball droid is.(especially in the fucking sand)
>>
>>64016179
The whole idea is that he wears that helmet for no reason other than to be more like vader. He's the fanboy who wants to be vader but has no idea what vader was. He'll probably develop his own "sith persona" over the next movies
>>
Why is a planet RIGHT NEXT TO A FUCKING SUN covered in ice and snow?
>>
>>64019520
Are you retarded? The Sun is the star of the system you're in.
>>
File: 6135469_700b.jpg (43 KB, 700x574) Image search: [Google]
6135469_700b.jpg
43 KB, 700x574
>>64019558
>you will never have sex with Carrie in her prime
>>
>>64017214
My biggest concern is the fact that Han was surprised about the power of Chewie's gun even though they've known eachother for 40 years and he's always been using this gun.
>>
>>64019409
the" finalizer"
as good as "snoke"
lol
>>
What?
I don't think it's hard to believe that people just call the star at the center of whatever solar system you're in "the Sun"
>>
>>64019649

What do you think her feet smelled like?
>>
>>64019520

Maybe people call the star in the center of their star systems the sun in every solar system.

Like how every kid calls their parents mom and dad. You don't go to the kid, "hey dumbass, their names are Steve and Lisa, not mom and dad."
>>
>>64019649
Would have been so easy too. Just had to use the magic words. Hey babe, you wanna' score?
>>
>>64019649
ya know george conviced her not to wear underwear in the originals, beacuse space he said. kek fucking carrie is a pretty cool person. (and bipolar as fuck)
>>
File: SPERMINATOR.png (453 KB, 498x519) Image search: [Google]
SPERMINATOR.png
453 KB, 498x519
>>64019506
And yet you have the gall to come to our art board and bully our residents when you yourself are a pleb?
>>
File: kekold.png (41 KB, 605x396) Image search: [Google]
kekold.png
41 KB, 605x396
This guy liked it. :)
>>
>>64019662
nah i that wasnt the important part, its the kyeber crystals becuase they were retrieved from "the unknown regions" which means theyre not synthetic like all the sith apparently used.

Snoke is probably some form of Plagueis (some cool evidence regarding soundtrack and certain features fromt he movie make it likely, but highly doubtful it will be like it is in Legends. )
>>
>>64019647
but some systems have multiple stars. what do they call them? sun one and sun two?
>>
File: pEwbLgF.jpg (105 KB, 900x604) Image search: [Google]
pEwbLgF.jpg
105 KB, 900x604
>>64019686
Probably semen and cocaine
>>
>>64019649

I never found her THAT hot like others seem too (Though she looks better than I have ever seen her in that pic, maybe shes caked in makeup). He eyes kinda seem droopy to me and pretty eyes are like the biggest thing that attracts me to a woman.
>>
>>64019776
yup sun 1 or 2, a, b etc
or just by their specific name.

people like you make no sense, you take fiction as if its supposed to be reality.
>>
Best star wars flick since ESB desu senpai
>>
>>64019629
It's actually a planet converted to a starship capable of lightspeed so it has "shields" to protect its climate from the star.
>>
>>64019818
shes not that hot, it just guys have that whole complex about movie stars,
She is a great person tho.
>>
>>64019855
yeah dude they even said it in the movie kek
>>
>>64019852
pretty much. 6/10 is already a lot better than those other flicks.
star wars fanbois wanted a star wars flick, they got a solid flick instead for once.
>>
It was great. Much better than all of the prequels. Very safe though, so I hope they shake things up in the sequel. Rey, Finn and Poe (Who should've gotten much more screentime) are great main characters. BB8 is great too.

Ford nailed Han, even the mannerisms. The look of the movie was incredible and felt like a worthy sequel to the OT.

I hope Luke has an important role in the following movies since he's the Star Wars hero I grew up with. I hope they don't kill him or make him a Yoda pacifist while the new kids hog all of the action sequences.

All and all it made me feel like a child again, something the prequels failed to do, and I have no ideia how anyone could have not enjoyed it.
>>
>>64019818
Her face is all fucked up now because of all the plastic surgery and botox, if that's what you mean.
>>
File: carrie fisher1.jpg (287 KB, 1509x1600) Image search: [Google]
carrie fisher1.jpg
287 KB, 1509x1600
>>64019818
this is the only carrie pic I like
>>
>>64019552
>64019552
this woudl have been better but they really wanted that whole han solo being a bad ass nostalgia, so they could kill him and we coudl actually "feel" it.
>>
>>64019943
what an absolute sin that they were taped up for the movies
>>
>>64019933
see this is what they were tying to do, just make people feel excited about star wars.

IM 100% SURE theyre gonna branch out pretty far with Kylo and Snoke apparently not being true "siths" but its weird how there is only 2 of them so far.
>>
File: 1417284989326.jpg (394 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1417284989326.jpg
394 KB, 2000x2000
>>64020010
this man speaks truth
>>
>>64019649
>Carrie used to fuck fans at cons in her prime

Holy shit I wish I was a nerd back then. Now we have these sluttly cosplayers that wont even let you cop a feel. Carrie would give you a blowjob at the very least.
>>
File: 4564321687.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4564321687.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
>>64013154
How can you grandpas not like it?! :^( It was super awesome how it was a rehash of new hope!
>>
File: 1439130660479.png (66 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1439130660479.png
66 KB, 255x255
>>64019943
Would it be wrong to fap for the third time in 3 hours?

I suppose it's Christmas, might as well treat myself.
>>
>>64019715

>who is Princess Leia?
>>
>>64020099
main character m8
>>
4/10. Rehashed garbage

>same "person who doesn't know they're a force user on a desert planet"
>same Empir..er First Order with ridiculous super weapon
>super weapon completely impractical and once again destroyed with relative ease
>quick cuts that don't allow film or characters to breathe
>cgi crap like Snoke and Maz who were both just bad characters in general
>Poe barely in the film
>Rey ultimate Mary Sue
>Kylo whiny 30 year old (at least Anakin was 20)
>Rey somehow knows how to be a Jedi after about 24 hours of learning that the Force isn't a myth
>we will never get a Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie in the Falcon scene again
>Luke making a cameo because writers couldn't figure out how to work him so that audience doesn't give a crap about the new characters
>R2 turns himself on for no reason. (what if the Starkiller base destroyed the resistance base? Would Luke be gone forever?)

>I liked Finn
>>
i think this movie didnt have as much world building and lore because of how quick everything is happening, you're already in the middle of a war/extermination when you meet the first few big characters, and the change of pace in finn and rey's life is really quick and sudden, meaning they didnt have time to understand all that was happening to them and the universe they are a part of.
felt like the movie was making you feel how the characters would've felt in that situation. just an emotional journey, no time to rest or meditate.
the second film should probably be more slow and focused, and give you lots of backstory you crave. probably following the resistance's fights with poe and finn and rey's training and educating with luke.
hopefully for the trilogy, this movie will be a better watch once the other movies are out.
it is really well executed though and the characters are very solid and i really want to know more about them.
>>
>>64020013
>but its weird how there is only 2 of them so far.

Well, like a lot of stuff, they are not explained at all, but the knights of ren seem kinda sith like. Like why make them different from storm troopers if they are not sith badasses.
>>
>>64018346
Mike literally is a redditor now who shills for TFA to get dem adbucks.
>>
>>64020184
im thiking that snoke dude is like fuck the sith, fuck their rules.
Im gonna make a whole army of dark forced emo crybabies like kylo ren (i approve tho, dark siders shouldnt really be well out together, which being psychotic is not enough because many psychopaths are quite high functioning)
>>
>>64020156
It's weird how Finn ended up being the most original and best part of TFA when I was going into it not expecting much from him.
>>
>>64020156
read this m8
>>64019409
>>
>>64020183
yeah, the pacing was really frantic. it felt like they stuffed two movies into one
>>
>>64019303
I'm sorry the truth hurts you anon. Keep eating hollywood reboot shit.
>>
>>64020275
i really liked Daisy's acting, but her character obviously a rehashed mary sue but that actress has potential.
YO ANYONE ELSE NOTICE HOW CUTE/AWKWARD SHE LOOKS WHEN SHE RUNS
>>
>>64020139
Leia, Luke and Han are co-main characters from Empire onward. They all have their separate stories, with Luke spending most of the movies separate from them doing less important stuff (Luke didn't even have anything to do with the destruction of the second Death Star)
>>
>>64020354
she needs a running coach or something it's so awkward seeing her wave her arms around like that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.