[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The force awakens was clearly meant for the new generation who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (41 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
41 KB, 719x1080
The force awakens was clearly meant for the new generation who enjoyed it. All the fuckers complaining are literally over 35 years Olds. When are you gonna get it in your head that you're just not cool anymore. You're all probably gonna die in the next 10 years while this generation is left to clean up your shit and the problems your racist ass caused
>>
File: 1445928260490.jpg (4 KB, 106x129) Image search: [Google]
1445928260490.jpg
4 KB, 106x129
>The force awakens was clearly meant for the new generation
You really think so? Because the majority of the movie felt like OT fanservice to me.
>>
>>64012573
39 here, can confirm, jew jew raped my childhood
>>
This is true. I'm 21 and me and almost all my friends and everyone around my age loved it
>>
Yes, OP. Also:

The OT circlejerk has always been ridiculous. They were great and all, but really, everything taken from episode IV was done better in episode VII.
Luke was a lousy main protagonist, I never ever sympathized with him in the entire series. It was Obi Wan, Yoda, Vader, Han & Chewie who made it good.
Rey and Finn beat Luke and Leia any day.
>>
Same desu senpai baka
>>
>>64012573
I am over 30 and I was totally OK with the faster pace. It fit.
>>
>>64012573
>When are you gonna get it in your head that you're just not cool anymore

we were cool at one time? news to me
>>
I'm 24 and hated it
All my bros from the patrician scene - both young and old - also hated it
>>
>>64014038
Is that your first bait post?
>>
>>64015495
not even baiting. But thanks. :3
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.