[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snoke is Plagueis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: starwarswhoissnoke.jpg (152 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
starwarswhoissnoke.jpg
152 KB, 600x450
>"Did I ever tell you the Tragedy of Plagueis the Wise?" - Sheev to Anakin

>"The Supreme Leader is wise." - Kylo Ren to Han

>Theme of Snoke is literally the same song played during the Plagueis the Wise scene, never used elsewhere in the other 5 movies.

Thoughts
>>
>>64012201
that citation please
>>
>>64012201

Yeah, but Yoda was wise as well, maybe he was fucking Plagueis.

It's a good theory but I suspect even the people making the films haven't decided.
>>
You forgot to quote the part where Sheev tells Anakin that he killed Plagueis.

>>Palpatine: He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself.
>>
>>64012567
he survived, look at his fckin scars
>>
>>64012591

>sheev couldn't feel his presence

asspull
>>
>>64012567
to be fair, Obi-Wan told Luke that his father was killed by Vader
>>
>plagueis the wise
>[widespread disease]is the wise

only geoerge lucas could come up with a name like that and have people take it seriously.
>>
This meme is getting annoying fast.

The only reason people say Snoke is Plagueis is that there is nothing that contradicts it yet. That's it. There is no sign of it, nothing that rules out every other possibility (including the endless realm of possibilities of him being just a new character), nothing that says he is "probably" Plagueis, only that it is possible. And yet some sperglord came up with this idea and it was meme'd to exagerated proportions for no other reason other than its cool to believe it (ps: it isn't).

Believe what you want, you'll be dissapointed, he is not Plagueis.
>>
>>64012591
Are you illiterate?

Palpatine specifically said he killed Plagueis IN HIS SLEEP.
>>
>>64012693
you're right, if snoke isnt plagueis i might as well an hero
>>
>>64012649

>Benevolent Kenobi
>>
>>64012725

>Plagueis was able to stop people from dying
>I totally killed him though

Yeah right Sheev. Plagueis can't be killed, they need to lock him in the dead zone like Garlic Jr.
>>
Sheeb would've finished the job.
>>
>>64012985
just like he finished the job on Luke and Vader, right?
>>
>>64012693
You better hope he really is Plagueis because otherwise it's going to be something stupid that they pull out of their ass.
>>
>>64012927
Dead Zone isn't canon, though.
>>
>>64012725
>implying that wouldn't be in character for the hubris of the Sheev to make him think he did it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.