[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I LIKED THE PREQUELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I LIKED THE PREQUELS
>>
And then puberty ended, it's okay.
I liked Natalie's Ports, man
>>
Me too
>>
Then you hate good taste.

>>64010928
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>64010907
Those are not prequels, they are episodes 1, 2, and 3. A prequel would have to come before events in eps 1-3
>>
>>64010952
>not liking the prequels
I'd like to redirect you to reddit, familia
>>
>>64010907
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE PREQUELS WERE BETTER
>>
>>64010907
/tv/'s new meme is shit.
>>
File: EPII_AotC_poster.png (2 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
EPII_AotC_poster.png
2 MB, 1000x1500
>>64010952
prequels ARE good taste

prequels > tfa
>>
>>64010952
>not liking natnat
Reddits over there m8
>>
>>64010907
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE ORIGINAL TRILOGY IS BAD
>>
It's funny when people have to say "my opinion" or "my point of view"

Who else's fucking opinion or view would it be?
>>
>>64010907
>see also: Zelda Cycle
>>
Who's Natalie Portman? Her name is Neta-Lee Hershlag.
>>
>>64011076
it's a meme dip
>>
>>64011076
(you)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
The prequels are comfy as fuck. Fun storytelling, awesome worlds, great characters, awesome action, and meaningful moments. True Star Wars.

I noticed that before 2009, a lot of people liked the prequels. Many were disappointed, but few outright hated them, and like I said, A LOT of people were willing to say they liked them. A thread like this couldn't exist today:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.72432-Am-I-the-only-SW-prequels-fan?page=3

Ever since Plinky the fat fuck made his reviews, Redditors have constantly linked to them, as if "Another guy said these movies suck so they suck!!!111 I can't form my own opinions lol11!" He nitpicks the movies so much, his fans don't realize that you can nitpick ANY good movie to that level and it'll look bad.

prequels4life
>>
the sequels only had one good thing: sheev
>>
>>64011301
the prequels were shit
>>
>>64011348

If you say so it must be true.
>>
>>64011076
In my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
>>
>>64011301
No people agree with Plinkett because he gives reasons for what he says and forms well thought out criticisms for most things he brings up. Not because he says things. If that was true then everyone would also agree with that counter video that has been posted here lately.
>>
>>64011301
Fuck off, underage.
The Plinkett reviews were an amalgamation and refining of what everyone had already said for the past decade.
If you think he magicked the critique out of thin air, you're a fucking idiot.
This is a more accurate example of how people reacted to the prequels at the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkCJDkG3fg
>>
>>64010907
Only Red Letter Media plebs and reddit dislike them
>>
>>64012987
And /tv/ until last week.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.