[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a piece of Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: STAR WARS THE REHASH AWAKENS.jpg (2 MB, 1458x2160) Image search: [Google]
STAR WARS THE REHASH AWAKENS.jpg
2 MB, 1458x2160
Here is my synopsis in poster form.
>>
thanks for your blog post
>>
File: 1444130811193.jpg (27 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1444130811193.jpg
27 KB, 286x286
accurate
>>
haha remember when they said it wasn't just a new deathstar
haha remember when they said it was a wall and not going to be a trench run

haha fucking nerds
>>
>>64009180
Oh stfu you """"edgy"""" cunt
>>
>>64009123
can you communicate your ideas without really really epic memes?
>>
>>64009123
Accuracy is strong in this poster
>>
hehe...meme
>>
>>64009606
Nope.

JewJew Binks turned my star wars into a feminist niggerfest
>>
>>64009123
if anyone actually liked or enjoyed this feminist nigger of a movie fucking kill yourself shills, its this type of movie thats killing the white race, really a black stormtrooper and a female commander you expect me to believe a female is in charge? congrats sjw you ruined yet another thing
>>
>>64009826
Someones salty.
>>
>>64009123
I didn't like the film, but not because of some SJW conspiracy theorys (Abrams is still shit), but because the New Order never felt somehow threatening. They have some giant planet cannon and shoot five unknown planets of some New Republic that I know nothing about, but still the thing blows up, because of one obvious weak-point that even a cowardly stormtrooper recruit knows about for some reasons.
The ones in charge of the New Order are a fallen jedi badly roleplaying Vader and some dude roleplyaing Tarkin that doesn't give any orders besides "Send in all fighters".
I really hope Snoke pulls out a real Sith or at least trains Kylo the true powers of thedark side.
>>
>>64009123
Not only are you pathetic but everyone saw you coming. I hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on a shitty board no one cares about.
>>
>>64009826
>>/pol/
>>
>>64010503
>he says as he posts here every day looking for its approval
ZOINKS
>>
>>64009826

What vestige of white culture is so important that it needs to be held on to? Seriously, do you live in an ancient, historic, all-Anglo part of the world? No, you're a benefactor of technology and luxuries that non-whites gave you.

If you're not man enough to stick to your white purity convictions, then stay the fuck out of the modern world.
>>
>>64009123
How is Chewie a filler, he basically does all the fucking job
>helps saving Han, Rey and Finn multiple times
>helps infiltrating in the base
>Suggests Han to split to plant more explosives, wich later on turns out to have been providential
>Wounds Kylo Ren heavily enough to allow Rey to beat him despite having no training
>Detonates the explosives despite being surrounded by Stormtroopers
>Pilotes the Falcon away from the exploding Starkiller Base saving himself, Finn, Rey and Luke's sword.
I found him t .be too much important tbf
>>
>>64009977
>because the New Order never felt somehow threatening

That's what happens when the 3 main bad guys (excluding Snooki who doesn't do shit) are 2 teenagers and a useless giantess who gets thrown in the trash.
>>
>>64010629
>wrong assumptions
>>
>>64009826
t. /pol/
>>64010670
t. Molefi Asante
>>
>>64009123
pretty accurate based anon
>>
>>64010670
Ayy lmao
>>
>>64010670
>technology and luxuries that non-whites gave you
>technology [...] non-whites gave you
Do you even believe that yourself m8?

>>64010503
>everyone saw you coming
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>64010829
If the had at least somebody who didn't felt like some wannabe, maybe some senior imperial general like Veers or something, the would look much more competent.

Still doesn't explain why Finn knows about the weakspot of the Starkiller Base.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.