[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why didn't TFA introduce more lightsaber colors? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x220
So why didn't TFA introduce more lightsaber colors? You telling me red, blue and green are the only options?

I fantasized about many colors as a kid after watching OT and I was stoked when PT showed purple.
>>
autism
>>
File: 1450765532529.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1450765532529.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>no red or pink lightsabers introduced.
>>
>>64000324
*orange
>>
because lightsabers got rare as fuck after order 66
>>
Kylo will have a jett black saber in 8
>>
They don't want to rock the boat on the first sequel, particularly when Lucas isn't onboard
>>
>anything other than red, blue and green

It's thanks to you underage faggots SWTOR looks like a fucking fairground with orange, black, pink, rainbow and silver lightsabers
>>
>>64000355
I got some official Star Wars cereal since it was £2 and I was hyped plus it comes with a lightsaber spoon
The one I got was orange but it had green, blue, red, purple and white on the back
>>
I am so fucking literally physically sick of lightsabers
>>
>>64000585
hello jake lloyd
>>
>>64000585

who gives a fuck what you think
>>
>>64000305
Clone Wars had yellow, Rebels has white.
>>
>>64002187
Clone Wars had an ancient darksaber too. Black blade with a white corona.
>>
>>64000585
Well we don't want any pod racing in the sequels
>>
>>64000305
that scene was cool t'b'h
>>
Repeat after me:

There will never be any prequel related media in the new Star Wars Cinematic Universe (tm).

There will never be any new ideas or designs not heavily based on the characters, themes, maguffins or physical objects found in the original trilogy for the new Star Wars Cinematic Universe (tm).

They will continue to play it super safe and make tons and tons of money until they don't. Why would they do it any other way? For the "art"? There is no such thing as art, only money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.