[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "cops have framed an innocent man" episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 309x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 309x476
>it's a "cops have framed an innocent man" episode
>>
File: 1450763391528.jpg (161 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
1450763391528.jpg
161 KB, 750x732
>>63999363
>tfw a man with an iq of 70 and was in jail for most his life still acomplished more then most NEETS will
>>
>implying he didn't do both crimes
>>
>it's a "Netflix couldn't get Law and Order so this will do" episode
>>
>>63999796
what makes you think this?
>>
Dumb hillbilly fucked with the wrong Sheriff and got thrown under the bus.
>>
>>64000069
more like he fucked with the wrong sheriffs wife who also happens to be his cousin whom has an inexplicable hatred towards him.
>>
The Amerilard justice system is pathetic
>>
>>64000150
To be fair, and the doc kinda glosses over this really quick, that original rapist dude DID look like him.
>>
>>64000218
He really did.
I'm almost finished with the series and i still can't make up my mind about him killing teresa or not.Seems Kinda far fetched that the police would go that far to frame him.
>>
Why would he kill Teresa? What benefit would he have fucking up all that work he did to get free?
>>
>>64000365
Why does it seem far fetched? Because the police would never frame somebody?
>>
Next season should be about Dorner.
>>
>>64000397
Its just crazy that that shit still happens,what kind of misreable fuck frames a slow person?
>>
>>64000365
I already finished it, and I'm not sure either. I feel like there might be some stuff we didn't see because the doc focuses almost entirely on the defense's evidence and picks out like one or two things from the prosecution's. Also Strang, in his personal interviews, seems about as invested in Avery's defense as he's paid to, but when asked about Brendan's he seems to get genuinely choked up a couple of times. I got the impression that he was absolutely positive that Brendan had nothing to do with whatever happened.
>>
>>64000456
A cop who is afraid of financial or legal consequences. Its pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>64000397
>ALL POLICE ARE CROOKED

Flip flopped your logic to show you how naive you are.
>>
>that slow kid being coerced into confession
>>
>>64000568
They're not all crooked but they almost all defend each other over Joe Public. Anybody that goes against that is liable to get Dornered.
>>
>>64000523
I agree and that is an issue with a lot of crime documentrys iirc paradise lost was really bad about it idk what is so hard about making a completley unbiased documentry,also being brendan must be suffering,nigga was doomed from the start.
>>
>>64000523
I think he was more afraid of the ramifications of Steven's innocence than the rationalizations that would lead to Brendan's, even though brendan's vulnerability makes his exploitation more visceral. He sounds like a guy who was experiencing the hard red pill for the first time and out of all of them was directly confronting the reality of the american State throughout the filming process.

He wouldn't have felt as strongly about his disillusionment if he hadn't already recognized that Steven was being targeted for railroading.
>>
>>64000568
Lol what. Are you responding to a question with totally spurious projection?

Are you saying that it doesn't make sense for Steven Avery to be framed because its not possible for any of the cops who handled his case to have the motive or will to frame him?
>>
>>64000643
He was fucked the moment he came out of his mother's hole. She was virtually as retarded if not even more retarded than he was, and totally lacking any moral fiber, not to mention maternal instinct.

That bitch is natural selection on two feet.
>>
Hey fellows, where can I watch this marvellous show?
>>
>>64000523
From the area here. They left out the fact that the bullet that killed her was from Avery's gun, and that halbach was specifically requested that day (explaining the lack of blood spatter at the scene- Avery had time to set up a clean kill site
>>
>>64000750
Are you retarded?
>>
>>64000741
Not to go full /pol/tard but its kinda strange anyone can have kids,i feel like it should be more regulated but i know that is inhumane.
>>
>>64000767
Got any evidence of that?

Also the prosecution in the documentary clearly maintained that the kill site was the garage. You're either telling me that changed after his conviction or you're making shit up m8. The prosecution was adamant about the HS being finalized in the garage.
>>
>>64000804
>watches this series
>"The state should be in charge of regulating the basic act of family creation, and therefore families in general"

WEW
E
W
>>
>>64000717
>Are you saying

No, I didn't. What I said had nothing to do with the case, I was talking to that Anon about his logic.

You are so wound up to attack anyone with a different opinion than you have about this that you cannot even comprehend what the opposition is saying to argue with intelligence.

/mlp/ is that way --->
>>
>>63999363
>it's a "cops get tipped by a runaway victim from the serial killer but dismiss it only to later find out the suspect had a previous sexual violence record" episode
>>
I don't understand why Avery would even kill Teresa, like what in the FUCK would be his motive? Especially after spending 18 years in jail for absolutely nothing. He had to have been framed
>>
>>64000767
>From the area here.
I've seen a couple places where people keep throwing that around like it matters but the doc clearly shows the points where the investigators and prosecutors manipulated the media. I bet you believed them when they said they would recuse themselves from the investigation as well.
>>
>>64000847
You replied directly to me. I was asking another poster (or maybe you) whether they thought the idea of Avery being far-fetched was because they find the notion of police framing somebody far-fetched.

If it is you, why not just answer the question with clarification? Your shitposting was so strong it obliterated your specific point.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 288x339
>it's a psycho sheriff's dept guy saying on TV it would be easier to knock him off episode
>>
>>64000832
its not "basic" its a human life.
>>
I thought it was pretty obvious that he did it.

This whole thing made me sad because I realized that there are seriously entire states full of these disgusting, 60 IQ white trash retards in 2015.

Middle America, not even once.
>>
>>64000941
Reminds me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAvmx5B89s

>mfw you can't find video of the exchange on youtube anymore
>>
>>64001003
But it is the most basic act of family creation.

Or do you disagree?
>>
>>64001010
its not just middle america,i'm from upstate ny and my family is this retarded.
>>
>>64001010
The entire country is braindead.
>>
>>64001068
As exemplified by this post.
>>64001010
>>
So much for "MUH freedom" when even an innocent man can be locked away
>>
>>64001051
Not everyone should create another human and if they really wanted kids why not let them foster that way everyone wins?
>>
>>64000922
This doc raises an assload of doubt, but most locals will tell you that family had something like that coming.
I grew up on the same block as one of the Avery relatives interviewed in the first episode, and all I can add is that she was a dumb violent asshole. This ~30 year old woman threatened to beat 10 year old me up over some dumb shit I don't even remember

This doesn't prove Avery's guilt one bit, but you can see where a lot of the truly local locals are coming from. That family is fucked up
>>
>>64001201
Because the state is a woefully artless instrument that has already devolved into abject tyranny and subject to the whims of an emotional lnch mob + a judicial apparatus that is virtually beyond censure, as this series demonstrated over 10 hours.

You are asking for a bureaucracy to be created that will be entitled to judge a persons fitness to procreate. Necessarily, it will either have to be staffed by people who are de jure marked as equipped to reproduce, or accept an institution that judges the fitness of others to have children which is staffed by people who may not be fit to have children themselves. OR, of course, like the police, you could allow them to judge their own fitness, and hope that the will of God forces them to judge themselves impartially.

Why don't people think at least one step after the implementation of utopian government agencies that they think are 'good"or consider any of the consequences inherent to the act?
>>
>>64001281
>most locals will tell you that family had something like that coming.
Absolutely subhuman rationale.

You aren't fit to be called an American.
>>
>>64001281
I think it's fucked up that you think that somehow justifies throwing people in prison for life on such shoddy evidence. Good god man, what if it was you or your family?
>>
>>64001394
Is it even possible for someone with a below average IQ to reproduce someone with an average IQ?
>>
>>64001480
My family doesn't consist of degenerate hillbillies
>>
>>64001564
Of course. Whats your basis for thinking IQ is a Dominant retarded recessive everything above retarded all or nothing allele?
>>
>>64001613
So just you then.
>>
>>63999363
I haven't seen this show, is it as good as the jinx?
>>
Regardless of if they're actually innocent or not, neither of them should actually be in prison. The choice evidence was so fucking bogus (blood in the car that looks like it was smeared on with a paintbrush, took them 4 days to find the key that was just sitting out in the open on the floor). That combined with the vial of blood and old evidence file of Avery's being BLATANTLY tampered with, complete with a pinhole in the cap and them not being able to find a trace of the woman's blood anywhere despite it being such a violent crime -- how is that not an inconclusive case? There's no fucking way to tell what actually happened. How doesn't this whole thing result in a mistrial?

And the kid was fucking retarded. He even admitted he got the idea for what happened from Kiss The Girls.
>>
>>64001742
Entirely better. Jinx feels a lot like more jewish tricks relative to this series.

This one also was produced over years of a developing trial, Jinx was produced after all pertinent events had already occurred, with a specific intention in mind.
>>
>>64001629
I have none thats why i asked.
Still i feel like its sorta a catch 22,if they don't end up learning disabled they still end up in a low income household sorrounded by learning disabled people,who would survive that sanely?
>>
>>64001893
Millions of people around the world and throughout history.

If only humanity was euthanized when 99 percent of the population was literal peasants with a living standard below everybody living in Northwestern Europe today. How could the opportunity to exist warrant such conditions?

Really, we should have all been mercifully exterminated before Homo Sapien and true self-consciousness even arose, when the average living standard was that of a non-verbal ape living in an african prairie.
>>
File: 1380211822697.gif (728 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
1380211822697.gif
728 KB, 216x288
>mfw Brendan's public defender and the investigator he hired are saying how Brendan's entire gene pool should be wiped in email correspondence
>>
>>64001976
kek
>>
>>64001959
I see your points.
I will fight for assisted suicide instead.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.