[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did luke skywalker and yoda find each other when luke landed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Yoda - Dagobah -1.jpg (791 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Yoda - Dagobah -1.jpg
791 KB, 1280x800
how did luke skywalker and yoda find each other when luke landed on dagobah? Are you telling me he coincidentally landed where yoda lived on a huge planet? what if luke landed on the other side of the planet, that would mean he would have had to walk thousands of miles to meet yoda.
>>
Midichlorines
>>
>>63998594

yoda probably forsaw his arrival so built a base at his landing site so he could have a laugh fucking with him when he gets there
>>
>>63998594
I thought the force guided their paths but its been a decade since i watched them.
>>
>>63998594
how did obi-wan know where yoda was even though he was DEAD?
>>
yoda force pulled his x-wing to his swamp, duh
>>
>>63998685
He was a ghost, him and Toda and QuiGon orobably sat around talking all day
>>
How did rey and luke skywalker find each other when rey landed on the first Jedi temple? Are you telling me she coincidentally landed where luke lived on a huge planet? what if rey landed on the other side of the planet, that would mean he would have had to swim thousands of miles to meet luke.
>>
I thought Yoda just used the force to teleport wherever Luke ended up.
>>
Dagobah is actually just crawling with Yoda clones
>>
>>63998709
This! Why else would his X-Wing crash for no reason?
>>
>>63998594

It should be obvious to anyone who isn't fucking autistic and retarded that Yoda pulled his ship down to him.
>>
>>63998627
This.
Maybe he couldn't foresee it too far back, so he had a few huts over the planet.
Then a month before he arrived he could find out where he'd land and moved to that hut.
>>
Yoda smelled Luke's pussy and hustled over there asap
>>
I thought it was pretty obvious that since the movie showed yoda Force pulling the ship out of the bog, he must have pulled it down from the sky
>>
>>63998594
I always thought it was quite obvious that Yoda knew Luke was coming, and who he was. My guess would be he had some kind of force vision, and so knew where he had to be when Luke would turn up.
>>
>>63998953
Mmm younglings i sense. Hard my little green friend is.
>>
How did Yoda died?
>>
>>63998999
Space AIDS.
>>
File: paruru glasses.gif (1 MB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
paruru glasses.gif
1 MB, 250x300
>>63998685

how did obi wan's ghost travel from darth vader's ship to dagobah? why didn't obi wan talk to darth vader as a ghost and convince him to turn away from the dark side? why doesn't anakin skywalker's ghost appear to kylo ren and tell him not to follow the path he followed?
why did luke skywalker continue the existence of the jedi when it's very risky considering jedi can turn to the dark side and cause death and suffering.
>>
>>63998871
>>63998709
this desu desu senpai familia
>>
dagobah is actually a very very small planet
>>
>>63998739
>you will kick back and drink beers with your fellow force ghosts
Feels bad man.
>>
>>63998803
The planet Luke is on looks uninhabited. All she'd have to do is scan for lifesigns to locate him.
>>
>>63999027
Stop talking like a fucking weeaboo
>>
>>63999141

What about all the animals you would infer lived on the planet when it is lush and fertile with plantlife?
>>
>>63998803
>[s]he would have had to swim thousands of miles to meet luke[?]
if i realize i parked in the wrong parking lot sometimes i'll just get back in the car and drive to the right one. if she landed on an island and he wasn't there, i'm assuming she'd just get back in the ship and hop over to the next one.

that doesn't really satisfactorily answer the question, because if you imagine landing on an arbitrarily chosen inhabited land mass on earth looking for 1 specific person you'd be searching each major land mass for fucking years before you could even move on, but your question is too stupid even to make the joke you seem to be trying to make
>>
>>63998803
The whole movie is literally about finding a map of where Luke is.
>>
>>63998594
The planets in Star Wars franchise have exactly one inhabbitat location each. I am sure it was explained in some $99.99 ultimate star wars encyclopaedia(tm).
>>
>>63998594
obviously due to the force of narrative
>>
>>63999833
Han literally tells you in the new film
>the force, space magic, it's all real
>>
File: speedforce.jpg (38 KB, 589x399) Image search: [Google]
speedforce.jpg
38 KB, 589x399
>>63998594
Its the force. i aint gotta explain shit.
>>
>>63998999
lost the will to live
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.