[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this image make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: British Atheist.jpg (60 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
British Atheist.jpg
60 KB, 500x250
How does this image make you feel?
>>
MOIST
>>
well, if anything, he's done well with globes

he is a funny a man and shines when his comedy isn't entirely stemming from everything that makes him shit
>>
File: Ricky-Gervais-dog.jpg (143 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Ricky-Gervais-dog.jpg
143 KB, 2048x1536
Cunt.
>>
Indifferent.

For starters, who fucking watches award shows?
Second, the only reason his first hosting was good was because he made fun of everything involved and appeared to give no fucks after they got pissed. It was genuine. This time it'll be canned bullshit preapproved so as not to hurt any feelings.
>>
>>63997712
>look at me making fub of people within of hearing distance
It would be amursibg if he were funny. Unfortunately he just acts like a cunt while the whole room is awkwardly quiet and just stares him down
>>
>>63997960
>acts like a cunt while the whole room is awkwardly quiet and just stares him down

that sounds funny
>>
>>63997960

It's funny when the room is filled with mind blowingly egotistical millionaires and the event is literally just those millionaires patting eachother on the back for doing such a great job pretending to be someone else.
>>
>>63997960

go back to watching friends.
>>
>>63998020
It is. This gives me a reason to watch it at all. The last one was cringeworthy but not in a good way.
>>
He's going to make a joke that gets him banned from show business. I'm going to guess something something Bruce Jenner.

The I'M OFFENDED culture of the internet has evolved significantly over just the last few years and I think it's going to bite him.
>>
>>63997712
Disgusted by the photoshop

Why do so many promo images go this far. It happens on movie posters all the time, it's hideous.
>>
>>63997712
Upset
>>
>>63997909
>>63997909
>It was genuine.
How naive. When he gets invited first time round he already has 2 successful britcoms, 1 american remake, an american movie, sells out venues... He is THE british comedian as far as burgerclaps are aware. Heck, most of his schtick during the show is the exact same thing he did on Extras.

...Genuine... kek. Also, who gives a shit? He's funny and he fucks with the un-fuckables.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.