[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Hardy responds to Drew McWeenie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: thardy.png (194 KB, 589x1011) Image search: [Google]
thardy.png
194 KB, 589x1011
Dear Drew,

Thank you for your email offering to retract your misdirected anger. I apologise for any part of you having to wait for an interview and then not get one. The truth is we (as I was paired for all interviews that day) were unaware that ANYBODY was waiting. Or even went without a TV interview. Someone somewhere must have thought putting it on me was a lot easier than losing their journalist relations for the ongoing junkets and multiple movies that are pending. I wish I would have napped to be honest.

One note to make is that per Fox, they said they “never actually told (you) that the interview was cancelled, simply that they were running behind schedule.” They also said that “Drew chose not to wait and left. Had he stayed, he would have gotten his interview as planned.”

Fuck.. Plot thickens … Who knows what to trust my friend, but I do know the cancellation was definitely not made by myself.
Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you “rant tweeted” so publicly, to my face next time we meet, which I doubt you have the balls to do; I want to apologise regardless on behalf of those that misled the both of us. That isn’t cool. At all. Neither were your tweets. But that’s by the by.

I appreciate your apology of sorts in your emails to and fro which I am happy to openly post. Also as I hope you understand now and which you’ve made very clear in our emails back and forth, your legitimate frustration lies with those who organised the junket; who fed you and I misinformation; not me.

Again apologies for the clusterfk. And it’s knock on effect to your personal life. I appreciate it is a busy time of year for you and your time shouldn’t have been wasted. I never had any intention of causing you any inconveniences at all.

Best regards and thanks for calling me an asshole a lot
Tommy xxx
>>
That was very civil but why are you posting it here?
>>
>>63997142
i love you tom.
>>
tome hardy sounds like a fag
>>
>>63997142
That's a big letter
>>
I don't understand, are movies things that are really happening but they are just being recorded, or are they just staged productions? Or do they record things happening, then recreate them? I think Tom Hardy really shot a guy more than once in Revenant and he was mean to Leo and stabbed an indian kid. So why is he so nice all of a sudden?
>>
>>63997505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOBl1CQ2dg
His old myspace photos are rather fun
>>
File: 3565[1].jpg (20 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
3565[1].jpg
20 KB, 190x266
>>63997505
do you mean that perjoratively?
>>
>>63997505
and you sound like the nigger that would suck his cock at his request
>>
File: 1398294908651.png (31 KB, 926x144) Image search: [Google]
1398294908651.png
31 KB, 926x144
>>63997142
>Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you “rant tweeted” so publicly, to my face next time we meet, which I doubt you have the balls to do

extreme hothead crashed with no survivors by the baneposting big guy himself
>>
>>63997619

they are meant to be pretend but tom hardy seems to do it all for real, I mean that plane at the start of the dark knight rises really did crash and kill everyone on board, hes an absolute madman
>>
>(you)
>as planned

What a memester
>>
>>63997505

Dear Drew,

Thank you for your email offering to retract your misdirected anger. I apologise for any part of you having to wait for a blowjob and then not get one. The truth is we (as I was paired for all blowjobs that day) were unaware that ANYBODY was waiting. Or even went without a TV blowjob. Someone somewhere must have thought putting it on me was a lot easier than losing their journalist relations for the ongoing junkets and multiple movies that are pending. I wish I would have napped to be honest.

One note to make is that per Fox, they said they “never actually told (you) that the blowjob was cancelled, simply that they were running behind schedule.” They also said that “Drew chose not to wait and left. Had he stayed, he would have gotten his blowjob as planned.”

Fuck.. Plot thickens … Who knows what to trust my friend, but I do know the cancellation was definitely not made by myself.
Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you “rant tweeted” so publicly, to my face next time we meet, which I doubt you have the balls to do; I want to apologise regardless on behalf of those that misled the both of us. That isn’t cool. At all. Neither were your tweets. But that’s by the by.

I appreciate your apology of sorts in your emails to and fro which I am happy to openly post. Also as I hope you understand now and which you’ve made very clear in our emails back and forth, your legitimate frustration lies with those who organised the junket; who fed you and I misinformation; not me.

Again apologies for the clusterfk. And it’s knock on effect to your personal life. I appreciate it is a busy time of year for you and your time shouldn’t have been wasted. I never had any intention of causing you any inconveniences at all.

Best regards and thanks for calling me an fag a lot
Tommy xxx
>>
>>63997142

Does this guy claim to be a critic? His Twitter is currently filled with him gushing over TFA to an embarrassing degree.

Also took a shot at RLM and Landis for whatever reason

https://twitter.com/DrewAtHitFix/status/678863222481420288
>>
>>63997142
>tommy xxx
Haha
>>
File: 1444088184107.jpg (26 KB, 1076x434) Image search: [Google]
1444088184107.jpg
26 KB, 1076x434
>>63997142
>Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you “rant tweeted” so publicly, to my face next time we meet

does he think he's bane irl or something?
>>
>>63997799
Looks more like an attention whore who thinks he's far more important than he actually is. Hence why he got SO OFFENDED that an interview didn't happen exactly on schedule.

Arrogant prick.
>>
>>63997142

DREW BTFOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Who is this drew guy?
>>
>>63997945
some fag that used to work with Harry Knowles. back that fat ginger was relevant.
>>
>>63997142

i think tom hardy is a very good actor, much better than Leo.
In Revenant I remember Hardy, not Leo who was basically mediocre and played himself.
Leo didnt get out of his own shell at all - ever.
He is simply not a good actor. As in: ACTING as someone else. He plays roles just fine where his original character is what the role requires, but he cannot act as someone else.
>>
>>63997841
He literally the new Russell Crowe.
>>
Did drew think he was in charge?
>>
>>63997142
Based Hardy, fuck that tryhard internet blogger
>>
File: 1440043990604.jpg (139 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1440043990604.jpg
139 KB, 400x395
>>63997841
>does he think he's bane irl or something?
We'll see who's bane when this drew guy finds himself plummeting 35,000 feet to the ground with a gunshot wound
>>
I trust this guy to give totally fair and even handed opinions on a product. And he definitely doesnt have a sense of entitlement instilled by pandering PR drones.
>>
>>63997841
If I had to bet on Tom vs a manchild who 'rants' about nonissues on twatter I'd pick Tom and I think most people would too.
>>
>>63997142
Hardy's letter makes me like him more. He stayed professional.
>>
>>63997142

Such a classy mother fucker. Stay based Tom.
>>
>>63997142
That's a big letter.
>>
Reminder that Tom hardy was knocked the fuck out by Shia labeaof
>>
>>63997841
He is completely correct in this context though. Nothing about this is like bane or whatever you are implying here.
Chances of them meeting is also not 0. So him challenging to voice his opinions
in person is not coming out of nowhere. This is very common in the US though
>look at this idiot making an ass out of himself
>my guest next week is gonna be the guy who I made fun of earlier. I won't make fun of him in person though. Only suck him off and praise his new movie
>>
>>64000779
According to shia
>inb4 according to tom as well
I know we are jokingly calling each other autists all the damn time, but you are clearly on the spectrum if you didn't get how hardy was joking.
Shia got knocked the fuck out by a random shirtless fat guy
>>
>>64000779

Not knowing when Tom Hardy is taking the piss
>>
>>63997626
ouch, hit too close to home huh hardy?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1050x591
>>63997142
After Ricky Tarr disappears at the end of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, does he ever come back?
>>
>>64001025
I literally am on the spectrum. What's your excuse for autisticly feeling the need to clarify and correct my post?
>>
>>64001156
>not expecting any replies
Write it down in your diary and pretend to have gotten a hundred (you)s then
>>
>>64001156
>replying and talking shit is autistic now
Good joke
>>
>>64001212
I must be HELLA autistic because I can't understand what you said.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.