[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he not just bite Samuel L. Jackson's dick off and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450849047316.webm (2 MB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
1450849047316.webm
2 MB, 720x260
Why did he not just bite Samuel L. Jackson's dick off and steal his shit of his bleeding out body.
>>
Because it never happened. He was just making shit up to get the old general to pick up the gun so he could murder him.
>>
What's the context of this scene? And I know about the blanket but what about the meaning? Are we supposed to root for Jackson's character because he's humiliating the "evil" general's son?
>>
>>63996087
Because that would undermine Tarantino's cuck fantasy.
>>
>>63996107
Oh, haven't seen the movie, just saw this all over /tv/ and thought it looked fucking stupid.
>>
>>63996087
>nigger
>muh dik bix nood

no surprise
>>
>>63996107
Detailed sons hair color and the dad didnt refute it. Plz pay attention.
>>
>>63996087

because sam jackson could still shoot him
>>
>>63996123

This whole segment is a visualization of a story that Sam Jackson's character is telling so he can shoot the naked guys father dead without getting in trouble with the law.

He basically makes up the most insulting story he can to rile up the guys father enough that he'll pick up his gun and Sam Jackson's character can shoot him.
>>
>>63996182
I'm not saying he didn't kill the son. He killed lots of southerners who came looking for the bounty on him. All the fellatio shit was made up though to enrage the general.
>>
>>63996182
just means he met the son, probably killed him. doesn't mean he sucked his warm dingus
>>
Why do the bad guys always win?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.