[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Point Break's producer has been traced to Hateful Eight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
Both films will be released on Christmas

Shit is about to hit the fan famalam.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/hateful-eight-piracy-andrew-kosove-1201667001/
>>
>>63994179
Has Taranfeeto responded yet?
>>
>>63994179
Is he going to be punished with warm black dingus
>>
first disney now this guy. everyones out to fuck tarantino
>>
>>63994179
First the script leaks and Tarrentiano throws a fucking hissy fit and says he won't film it, then he does it anyway and movie leaks too. lmao
>>
>>63994179

QT is so fucked
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>63994232
no but he's talking about retiring again
>>
>>63994179

>Point Break

Every time I see a tv spot for that I'm genuinely amazed it's not being released in the middle of January or straight to redbox or something
>>
lol the producer of point break knows the movie is shit
>>
Just means that someone stole his screener at some point.

Don't see why a producer and CEO would bother leaking a screener.
>>
>>63994440
right..."stole"
>>
dont you get it? they are linking two movies that will FAIL at the box office and blame the backstabbing on the reason the movies failed.
>>
>>63994461
Well, the alternative would be to believe that the CEO of a film production company leaked a screener with his name on it to a digital piracy group.

Makes more sense if it was someone who worked in the office.
>>
Clearly done as a publicity stunt for his stupid shitty movie that no one cares about

GLORIOUS 70 MM SHOT ALMOST ENTIRELY INSIDE A SOUND STAGE

BRAVO
>>
>>63994179
That's what he gets for adding that pointless scene with the BIG BLACK DINGUS
>>
>>63994617
it was a planned "theft" m8
>>
All this talk of links on the internet and I can't find one. Anyone wanna post one real quick?
>>
>>63994347
i hope he does
>>
>>63994701
you are literally retarded and should kill yourself
first link in google
>>
As much as I would love to see the CEO get hammered I can't imagine he'd have the connections to a release group to even get it in the right hands.
>>
>>63994747
:ree:
>>
>>63994707
MMMM
>>
Hive-CM8 going to federal pound me in the ass prison for christmas
>>
>>63994671

Little white penis detected.
>>
>>63994266
Thats just what he would have you believe. Its Harvey Weinstein who is responsible because he is done with Quentin and working against this behind the scenes.
>>
So did he mean "its a black male thing" as in he thinks hes black, or was it "its a blackmail thing" in that being blackmailed is also one of his fetishes among feet
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63994908
Neither statement makes any sense.
>>
has anyone here seen the screener copy?

does it have that c*ck shit in it or is it actually good?
>>
so this guy has been the one leaking these screeners?
>>
>>63994179
Lol, faggot deserves it. I'm glad no one's going to pay to fund him putting his anti-white cuck fantasies on film.
>>
>>63994707
Don't do that again
>>
>>63995037
Sam Jackson is rusing an old confederate general by telling him how he killed his son. The scene in question is the old guy imagining it while Blackson rustles his jimmies.
>>
>>63995522
so it is real?

what the h-cke?
>>
>>63994179
Good, I hope he fucks that guy over. Point Break doesn't need a fucking remake.
>>
>>63995567
you're supposed to get annoyed by it because jackson is a bad person who trolls everyone because he likes killing
>>
Quentin Tarantino is a fucktwat but was anyone honestly asking for a remake of Point Break?
>>
>>63995681
same with that scene in Kingsmen where the guy sh--ts up a church full of white, gun-carrying Westboro Baptist types but it's all okay because they are 'possessed'
>>
>>63994347
I remember when he first started talking about retiring, I was quite gutted. But he kept talking, and I grew up. Hardly interested in Cuckiltino anymore, he hasn't made anything good in years - since Jackie Brown.
>>
>>63995699
No, desu im pretty pissed off about it. Keanu is a legend.
>>
>>63995800
When he was talking about retiring after Deathproof I remember everyone i knew was wetting themselves praying he wouldn't but I knew he was only gonna get worse. Wish he had retired. I doubt anyone would care anymore.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.