[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post plot points you want to see in VIII. >Snoke's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8
File: 1450833899932.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450833899932.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
ITT post plot points you want to see in VIII.

>Snoke's hologram is true to life, and he actually is as tall as advertised.
>>
Luke becomes Sheev
>>
We all know it's going to be wizard of oz.
>>
Didn't they already confirm he's 7 or 8 feet tall
>>
>>63993999
Nice trips
>>
i want a a snoke to be like 20 inches.

and i think the girl will turn into the antagonist
>>
>>63993999
Rey goes dark side and Kylo goes light side
>>
>>63994093
This.

HE IS CONFIRMED 7 FEET TALL FUCKWADS. Stop speculating about his height.
>>
>>63993999
Luke uses force lightning on someone trying to attack him with a lightsaber
>>
>Rey has flaws
>Finn has some triumphs
>Adam Driver gets screen time with and without the mask because he was honestly really good.
>We get some fucking limbs chopped off.
>Rey starts acting like Anakin in Ep 2/3 or Luke in early Ep 6 and shows some dark side tendencies.
>force ghosts
>Captain Phasma survives and kills some new and important character
>Kylo Ren does something to flex his skill like killing keeping up with Luke

and most interesting but probably hardest to pull off

>Snoke is Luke
>>
>>63993999
Okay just saw the movie for a second time. Here are my theories for what is going to happen in the new trilogy. Let me know what you think.

Kylo Ren is actually Reys father. and it will be revealed the same way that it was done between luke and darth vader in empire. This also makes Leia and Han her grandparents.

Po is Han and Leias other kid maybe

Po, Rey, Kylo and Fin are all the protagonists of the new trilogy. They're each doing their own hero story. All three are force sensitive.

Fin is related to mace-windu or Lando Calrissian

Po and Fin are going to be like Han solo and Chewy. Po rescued fin from slavery. Han rescued chewy from slavery

Supreme leader is actually the soul of darth vader re-incarnated. (maybe The emperor)
>>
>>63994362
Rey isnt going to start acting like anakin i dont think. If anything Kylo is already acting like anakin since Kylo killed everyone in Lukes jedi school
>>
>>63994503
>Kylo Ren is actually Reys father.
So Kylo is 30, made rey when he was 15 and she's 15?
>>
>>63994503
Also lukes going to get killed like obi-wan was, infront of rey
>>
File: Maz_Kanata.png (2 MB, 1121x1533) Image search: [Google]
Maz_Kanata.png
2 MB, 1121x1533
Maz Kanata takes out that little laser sword of hers and goes to town
>>
>>63994563
Why isn't this titled episode 8 allowing for a single prequel about the fall of Kylo Ren which is basically ROTS but done well with better actors.
>>
>>63994590
I could see their ages being something like that
>>
>>63994597
She's the worst part of the movie.
>>
>>63994659
That would be terrible and people would laugh at it. They're likely related but not like that. Maybe she was conceived by the force just like Anakin and she's basically Plagueis's second try?
>>
>Han forgot to tell Leia that Ren is Luke's son
>>
Thrawn
>>
>>63994597
Absolutely horrible. Worst part of the movie by far. I'm sad she didn't die in the attack.
>>
Rey goes evil
Kylo doesn't exactly go good, but he tries to redeem himself, fails a lot. Realizes he can't truly redeem himself so he goes hermit.

Luke or someone tries stabbing Snoke. Find out he's a Force Ghost. Lightsaber just goes right through Snoke and then he fries luke with lightning during the opening.

Kylo goes on some kind of pilgrimage to build himself a true light saber.
>>
>>63994680
>>63994781
Jesus christ how fucking new
>>
File: 1371139178018.jpg (55 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1371139178018.jpg
55 KB, 400x366
>>63994680
>>63994781
>>
kylo and rey sex scene
rey revealed as luke's daughter
>>
>>63993999
>Lando leads a Resistance fleet to get revenge
>Rey turns out to Obi-Wan Kenobi's granddaughter(backstory to this to be explained in inevitable Obi-Wan movie with Ewan MacGregor)
>Rey turns to the dark side at the final
>The real twist though is Kylo turns to the good side
>Colin Trevorrow pisses away goodwill with mediocre Episode IX
>>
>>63994503
Nah, the ages don't really work. Ren is either Rey's cousin or older brother.

If the Mary Sue shit isn't just pandering and has any thought behind it, Rey will turn dark and the overall story will be about Kylo's struggle, since really he's the clear underdog out of the two of them. He's basically Zuko.
>>
>>63994859
...?
New because I don't like a shitty granny alien?
Or because I didn't acknowledge your ep2 reference?
>>
Finn fucks Kylo Ren in the bum while Snoke watches and masturbates.
>>
>>63994951
Well it would fit with their current strategy of "the same as the OT but more and bigger".

Incest makeouts becomes full on Lannister.
>>
>>63994951
>kylo and rey sex scene
>not Kylo and Poe
fuck off faggot
>>
Finn is an absolute braindead fucktard after his spine is soderized and hilarity ensues as we watch him try and perform basic tasks around the resistance base such as washing himself and eating
>>
>>63993999
>Jar Jar is a powerful Sith lord
>>
>>63995073
Bahahaha! Fucking epic idea, dude! How did you come up with this? Bahaha could you imagine? LMAO

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63995039
>Finn is an absolute braindead fucktard
Well yeah, but what's going to happen in episode 8.
>>
>>63995097
Well fuck you too buddy.
>>
File: kap.png (36 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
kap.png
36 KB, 180x191
>>63995102
Oh, you!
>>
>>63993999
Considering I fucking guessed almost everything in Episode VII (other than Maz having the lightsaber for whatever stupid fucking reason) here goes:

Luke refuses to train Rey because he's actually her father and he doesn't want to risk her turning out like Kylo Ren. He sends her on Jedi missions/errands whatever but doesn't give her formal training. He just sits back and watches as her power grows.

Po and Finn continue to be bros. They keep trying to track Rey down but can't find her.

Snoke is trying to reincarnate himself in Kylo Ren's comatose body (the completing the training). He has Hux and Phasma and their army trying to find ancient Jedi artifacts to do it. Luke finds this out and sends Rey to stop them. The bros get involved.

Snoke turns out to be Darth Plagueis, Palpatine's mentor and has been reincarnating himself for thousands of years to cheat death. He fails to reincarnate himself into Kylo Ren but the First Order manages to capture Luke. Film ends with Snoke saying he plans to take Luke's body and wipe out the last of the Jedi.

This shit is written to the lowest common denominator and by committee.
>>
>>63994362
>limbs chopped off.

Getting really tired of that shit.
>>
>Phasma becomes disillusioned with the First Order and defects, but is incredibly brutal (threatens civilians who support the enemy, executes prisoners). Never really goes full hero but is redeemed by Heroic Sacrifice.
>>
>>63994590
Kylo is around 30 according to Pablo Hidalgo, but Rey is flat out 19 according to the TFA visual dictionary.
>>
>>63994093
>>63994287
>confirmed
how
>>
>>63994956
I dont think Kylo and Rey can be brother and sister. Kylo is the son of leia and han. And rey seems too young to be their kid. Also They probably would have made a bigger deal if they had just rediscovered their daughter
>>
Anyone else thought Plagueis sounded fucking retarded earlier but has now read it so mny times it sounds meh?
>>
>>63993999
>Snoke is actually larger than the hologram and only uses them because it's hard to actually fit in a room
>>
>>63995276
Han seemed to know about her past and that no one was coming back for her on Tatoinne2
>>
>>63995131
so what happens to kylo bro
>>
>>63995276
Rey is 19. Ren is about 30, so there's ten year gap.

The characters are actually much younger than the actors are remember, since it's been 30 years, not over 40.
>>
ep. VIII: Rise of an Empire

>movie literally opens up with a bunch of space ships destroying some city with obvious civilian casualties
>later, a young woman complains to Snoke who sat himself up as some warlord emperor on that and other planets, he's actually reasonable but turns her away
>Kylo Ren thinks he is more powerful than ever, but fails to defeat some republicans and has to order stormtroopers to shoot them
>Luke and Rey train, Luke says weird things and how the Dark Side is tempting and that it took his father, Ben and many others. he's also funny and a bit grumpy
>Leia attends a meeting of some nobles on the big city planet that turns out to be a trap and they capture her and Chewie for Snoke and she says 'not again'
>Poe finds it super sus so he and Finn team up to join them and accidentally they stumble upon Luke and Rey trying to do the same
>right after they manage to escape, they are confronted by the great Kylo Ren himself who pisses his pants when he sees Luke, but at the very moment Snoke comes in and KILLS Luke with the incredible raw force unseen on screen before. also is super evil and even Kylo is a bit shaken by it
>it is revealed they're building a new super weapon that's almost completed
>Luke's final words are 'remember who you are' or something and we don't know to who they are spoken to. he disappeares in the Force
>they escape and all and Rey urges all of them (Finn and Chewie, Poe left with Leia I guess) to travel immidiatelly to some planet where the people of the Sith (race) originate from
>that planet is super weird and all, it contains a "holocron" that Luke previously discovered about some truths including Snoke and the Dark Side that only Finn accidentally activates somehow and Rey joins in his vision using the Force and sees the truth about her origin
>super weapon is revealed to be the Emperor Palpatine himself ressurected by the ancient Sith magic (Snoke has to sacrifice Kylo Ren) and they want to establish the Empire again
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't wanna see Kylo turning to the light side?
I want him going full villain and bashing the fuck out of Rey.
I swear to God if they make Kylo redeem himself while dying a la Vader...
>>
>Rey falls to the dark side after a mix of Luke refusing to train her and her finding her "parents" abandoned her because of selfish reasons.
>Kylo Ren realizes that he will never be Darth Vader and that Snoke was manipulating him and goes back to the light.
>Finn and Kylo team up to defeat Rey. When Rey said "Someday we'll meet again" to Finn., she had no idea what it meant.
>Finn and Poe go on adventures, Captain Phasma seeks revenge on Finn.
>>
>>63995362
>so what happens to kylo bro

It goes one of two ways:
> Dead. His soul or whatever gets wiped out when Snoke fails to take his body over.
or
>So badly injured he has to wear a Darth Vader-like breathing apparatus and serves as a mindless lackey for Snoke.
>>
>>63995416
It just seems likely so people are speculating based on it. He's shown to be conflicted. Something is going to happen or it'd be a wasted plot point to show him in that state
>>
>>63995408
literally the most believeable scenario prediction
>>
Episode VIII: The Dark Lord Rises
>>
>>63994287
>>63994093
>7 feet

Snoke confirmed for Vader
>>
>Final fight is happening between Rey and Kylo, once again
>Rey shows signs of giving into the dark side
>Shenanigans happen and they both drop their lightsabers
>Kylo picks up the blue and Rey picks up the red, continuing the fighting
>>
>>63994503
Go to bed Mr. Lucas your drunk...

also I really enjoyed your older works.

Also Po is not Han and Leias other kid this comic http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Shattered_Empire

is canon and is a prequel to a The Force Awakens his parents are Kes Dameron and Shara Bey.
>>
>>63995416
He's been trying to be a full villain for years and is shit at it. Rey with zero training and only having just tapped into the force completely dominated him.

If he's the bad guy and she's the good guy then the story will never have any tension because their first interaction clearly showed she's naturally so much more powerful and talented and skilled than him. He can't be taken seriously as a threat within the story. It's like if you had Luke fight Darth Vader on the Death Star in ANH in a duel and it went like the one at the end of RoTJ.
>>
>>63995416
I really hope he isn't redeemed.
>>
>>63995416
>>63995488
I can only hope they won't, my hope is this trilogy is the opposite of the last. That not everyone can be redeemed and their attempts are in vain.
>>
>>63995690
>Rey with zero training and only having just tapped into the force completely dominated him.
>their first interaction clearly showed she's naturally so much more powerful and talented and skilled than him
i hate this meme
>>
>>63995596
>rey has the dark side tugging at her
>kylo has the light side tugging at him
>they fuck and get all their force hormones leveled out
>balance is finally brought to the force
>>
>>63993999

>Luke trains Rey, Snoke trains Kylo
>Finn becomes a pilot and does stuff with Poe
>Finn and Poe get in trouble in a mission, get caught and are taken to Snoke
>Rey realises she needs to go, Luke warning her
>Rey starts fighting Kylo, Luke comes out of nowhere and fights Snoke
>Luke gets killed, Kylo gets his ass kicked (again)
>Rey runs away, not wanting to face Snoke
>Finn and Poe attempt to escape, but Poe gets stabbed through the chest by Kylo, getting his seal of approval from Snoke.
>Finn escapes in Poe's X-Wing, ending with shot of BB-8 looking sad and Finn putting on Poe's jacket once more.
>>
>>63995752
She beat him in the interrogation and completely reversed it without even knowing what she was doing. She clearly won their fight and he only survived by outside interference, through nothing but her realizing "Oh yeah, he mentioned that force thing, I should use that!".

Kylo is repeatedly shown as a failure and underdog. A guy trying to be the big bad villain that would actually be intimidating (Darth Vader) but failing completely.

He cannot be the force Rey needs to overcome, because the audience will never feel any level of threat from him. There is zero tension in a rematch between them.
>>
>Ren goes to the light, Rey goes to the dark

>snoke is 2 feet tall

>surprise Han solo survived through some ridiculous contrivance
>>
>>63995849
She resisted his mind probe after a bit and then unsettled him by reading his own mind.

During their fight he was severely fucked up mentally and physically (bowcoster bolt to the gut, wound from fighting finn, and had just killed his own father in cold blood)

>Kylo is repeatedly shown as a failure and underdog. A guy trying to be the big bad villain that would actually be intimidating (Darth Vader) but failing completely.
Exactly. That's his character. He's not a vader rehash he's something different and it's more interesting that way.

You're acting like Kylo won't get any character development. We're already shown that he has an incredible power over the force, what he lacks is discipline and dueling abilities. He'll get trained up and become more confident/formidable as the trilogy goes on.
>>
File: TRAITOR.png (436 KB, 780x435) Image search: [Google]
TRAITOR.png
436 KB, 780x435
>>63993999
>pic related survives
>near end climax of next movie, Rey hears a scream 'WHERE IS HE?' referencing to the comatose traitor
>he proceeds to bash her shit in, while demanding her to tell her where he is
>>
>>63995596
POTTERY
H
Y
M
E
S
>>
>>63996020
>Finn and Rey, now Jedi, enter a room.
>A Stormtrooper stands to meet them.
>He tears off his chestplate to reveal a blast scar, beats it with his fist, and shouts TRAITOR; before flipping out his baton.
>Finn ignites his saber.
>Rey ignites hers.
>The trooper turns to face her, as the sound of a second baton buzzes to life.
>>
File: henry-cavill-super-sith-lord1.png (327 KB, 607x457) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-super-sith-lord1.png
327 KB, 607x457
The Jedi that betrayed Luke wasn't Kylo Ren but instead was Rey's brother.

Luke was so personally ashamed that his own legacy would turn against him, he went into hiding vowing to never train another student. Rey, who was already being trained at a very young age, had her memory wiped and was cast far away from Luke where he couldn't fail her like he failed her brother. Her brother now being a Sith.
>>
literally all my whats... fucking autists
>>
>>63996020
This should have been Phasma, but if it was it wouldn't have been as good.
>>
>>63996020
>shows up every second scene screaming traitor and attacking getting more and more damaged but never stopping
>>
>>63995196
Kylo was confirmed 29 and Rey 19
>>
>>63996020
Now this sounds like a sequel.
>>
>>63996498
Reys 19? great lets pander to the high school and college feminists even more
>>
>>63995408
>Kylo Ren himself who pisses his pants when he sees Luke
Haha the novel says that he fought Luke to a standstill when the jedi massacre was happening. He was also searching for Luke the entire movie to kill him.

>pissing himself
Kek
>>
>>63996118
>Rey and Finn lay on the ground defeated
>the barechested Stormtrooper slowly walks towards them while you can see the terror that envelops them, they know this is the end
>A cloak wearing Luke bursts down from the ceiling and slashes away one of the Stormtroopers arms, forcepushes him to a wall
>Later in the movie, a barechested stormtrooper getting outfitted with a mechanical arm, watching a picture of his murdered wife.
>"i will get him.. i will avenge you"
>>
>>63996526
Luke was like 17 in A New Hope. What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>63996809
Luke was 19 actually, just like Rey.
>>
>>63996012
>He'll get trained up
HE'S THIRTY FUCKING YEARS OLD

He's been training for a long fucking time, and he still gets his shit kicked in. He is not intimidating as an antagonist against Mary Sue super Jedi Rey.

Him going back to becoming a Jedi and that leading to him being capable is believable and engaging. He's shown to just not be cut out as a Sith, and his struggle against those superior to him works when you're actually supposed to be rooting for him. Him as a villain we're supposed to take in any way seriously and want to see overcome after this just does not work. At all.
>>
>>63996574
The novel also states Finn was the best stormtrooper there ever was, succeeding in every task and test put before him, and that everyone considered him the perfect storm trooper, except for he himself.

Basically the novel isn't fucking canon.
>>
>>63996924
Lukes 19? great lets pander to the high school and college meninists even more
>>
More Poe and Finn

They were such good pals
>>
>>63996942
youre right, the baddy becoming good is a much more satisfying le twist :^) i guess when snoke said he's going to complete his training he was just being ironic
>>
>>63995005
but they wouldnt be related its not incest
>>
Finn had his arc in Awakens, what are they going to do with his character so that he doesn't suffer the same fate as Han in Jedi standing at a door for 45 minutes?
>>
Fett
>>
File: Elliot.jpg (36 KB, 479x351) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.jpg
36 KB, 479x351
>>63993999
Unrelated but Ill ask you guys

>Come out of TFA
>See a group of faggots talking about the movie 2 girls 2 guys

>Dumb bitch says "They didnt show the part where they say, 'The force is strong in my family' I thought it was someone talking and the sister was Rey"

>Everyone else agrees cause literally none of them know thats a line from Return of the Jedi.

How long has the "Star Wars is le best" amoung normal fags been around?
>>
>>63995690
he already had a hole in him when the fight started.
>>
>>63997006
>Basically the novel isn't fucking canon.
Tell that to Disney
>>
I wanted to throw this idea around with you guys as this is what I saw from the movie.

I think someone changed large parts of the movie mid-production, that is the only reason the glaring continuity flaws make sense to me.

The beginning of the movie was set up for Finn to become a Jedi and Rey to become the next version of Han Solo.

Both characters had excellent build up: Kylo sensed Finn's connection to the Force at the very first scene of the film and continued from there on out, Rey obviously wanted to leave her planet and find her parents.

Suddenly Rey is a force-user for no reason and Kylo shifts all attention to her, even though everyone on his ship was talking about capturing Finn for the first quarter of the film. Then Rey's motivation suddenly changes with one line of cheap, shitty dialogue about wanting to go back to Jakku and wait for her parents, despite being shown in two consecutive scenes that she wants to fucking leave Jakku for good.

What's really bugging me is that I'm not sure if it was Disney who did it or JJ.
>>
>>63994503
Hear's you're (You)
>>
>snoke sure is reminiscent of gollum
>look at credits
>andy serkis

xP
>>
Shut the fuck up faggots. Snoke IS Plagueis.
>>
>>63994295

Unfortunately Disney will probably not be that awesome.

>hurr but i thought he was the good guy
>why he be using lightning and shieet
>>
>First Order kills Poe and then Finn when he wakes up and saves Rey's life
>Rey switches to dark side because le black man died and she has trouble reconciling that and her family, etc,
> Kylo switches to light side and reconciles with Luke
>Leia dies in Kylo's arms as they make amends
>First Order generally whoops ass. One could almost say they…Strike Back.
>film ends on dark note with several good guys dead and the First Order looking powerful and scary.
>Sets up next film for badass final showdown.
>>
>>63995849
Except Snoke says that Kylo has some training to finish.
Snoke= Evil Yoda!
Kylo= Evil Luke!
>>
>>63998301
I don't think you understand how movie production works
>>
>>63998509
>> Kylo switches to light side and reconciles with Luke
"Did I ever tell you about your father? You remorselessly murdered him in cold blood. He was a good friend."
>>
>>63995131
ur a fucking idiot
>>
>>63995131
>other than Maz having the lightsaber
How did you not guess that part? We literally see her handing it over in the trailer...

>This shit is written to the lowest common denominator and by committee.
And yet you think the big baddy is going to be somebody that is mentioned in a single scene from the prequels 10 years ago? A name that 99.99% of people won't even recognise?
>>
>>63997713

Didn't the trailer say 'my father has it, my sister has it, you have that power too'?
It wasn't an audio clip from Jedi, just a reference
>>
>>63993999
Hayden?Anakin cameo.
>>
More emphasis on how lightsabers are made for the normie crowd. Possibly something that isn't a saber.

Force ghost of an old character. I'd like to see Ewan return as Obi-Wan for a minor callback

I'd like to see someone use both sides of the force, proving that the SW universe isn't as hilariously black and white as the films make it out to be
>>
File: kylo ren.jpg (50 KB, 880x598) Image search: [Google]
kylo ren.jpg
50 KB, 880x598
>>63994212
>>63994952
>>63995435
>>63998509
All this people thinking Kylo is going to switch to the light side is hilarious. He went full Anakin and killed Luke's pupils and then he killed his father (who happens to be Han Solo), he's far beyond redemption.

And since good Kylo is not an option, Darth Rey is not going to happen either.

Come on guys, watch some movies.
>>
>somoene gets part of his body cut off with a lightsaber
>>
I just want Poe to fight in a stormtrooper suit but without his helmet on
>>
>>64001016
>his
>>
>>64000982
why is he beyond redemption when Darth Vader did more things and wasn't? Ren has to die tho
>>
Luke's pupils are still alive and are the knights of ren
>>
>>64002896
Vader didn't kill a fan favourite of 30+ years in cold blood.
>>
>>63994503
There's only a week left, yet you managed to create the stupidest post of 2015.
>>
>>64003148
Star Wars wasn't out in the 1940s
>>
>>64003935
Okay?
>>
>>64000754
That's already confirmed.
>>
Kylo kills Rey and is haunted by her Force Ghost
>>
>>64004390
and then what, who will the new protagonist be
>>
>>64004649
Kylo
>>
>>64004674
sounds bad
>>
>>63993999
How about some proper contextualization for the two opposing sides in the conflict? How big are they? Does the republic even have a military besides the Resistance? Does The First Order control territory or are they consistently on the run?

Did they think that any context at all would make people scream "POLITICS EWW ITS THE PREQUELS ALL OVER AGAIN"?
>>
>>63997006
>not knowing that Finn's movie part was re-written after JJ cast Finn as a Bix Nood behind Disney's back
>>
>>64004863
>Does the republic even have a military besides the Resistance?

They do, Leia does talk about the Republics fleet during the movie

But i agree they need to explain this more in the movies and not just in books
>>
>>64004674
too ugly
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.