[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there going to be 10, 11, 12 films?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Are there going to be 10, 11, 12 films?
>>
who cares?
lucas 1-6 are the only actual star wars movies + the clone wars
>>
>>63993871
they will never stop.
>>
>>63993904
Didn't Lucas planned up to 12th episode?
>>
>>63993871
Yes, it will follow Rey's transgender child Pat who will have people learn their personal pronouns before teaching them the Force.
>>
>>63993950
She conceives the child through the force because she don't need no man.
>>
>>63993871

>Dinsey didn't make episode 10 then 11 then 12. then go back and explaain how this all came to be in episodes ,7,8,9.

Disney can't into poetry.
>>
>>63994033
Disney confimed Episode 0 (ZERO) after Episode 9
>>
>>63993871

Disney paid a lot of money for Star Wars. As long as it makes a profit expect them to happen. Also expect a TV series and eventual expansion of the SW universe even in the future.
>>
There will be 13, 14, 15 at least
>>
I'm hoping the saga gets some kind of closure after episode IX, and Disney just makes spinoff films for the rest of time. They can make their own trilogies within those spinoffs, but I want the central saga of the Skywalker family to end after 9 films. Anything after that will feel too long and bloated
>>
>>63994081
They did? link???
>>
The Star Wars universe is more vast and lore-filled than the narrow scope of nearly all the films. The best thing to do would be to start new trilogies based off the books and the state of the universe that existed before episode 1.
>>
>>63993871
Yes. It's Disney. Of course they will make more after Episode IX.

There will be a Star Wars movie every year from now on until we reach critical Star Wars franchise fatigue, and even then it probably won't stop.
>>
>>63993921
He planned 12 episodes initially when it was called "the Legend of Luke Starkiller Episode 1:The Star Wars"

Things have changed since then.
>>
>>63993871
There will be more and more and more films for the rest of our lives. There will be Star Wars movies that none of us will see. Eventually they will milk it the way Paramount milked Star Trek & they'll take a break for a bit. But then they will come back.
>>
>Star Wars X
I can see that
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.