[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, how many fucking people did she suck to get it? Finn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Rey.jpg (627 KB, 2000x2761) Image search: [Google]
Rey.jpg
627 KB, 2000x2761
Honestly, how many fucking people did she suck to get it?

Finn wasn't as shit as I expected, seemed like a total bro with Poe, and all the reoccuring characters acted like they did in the original. But Rey had about as much personality and acting talent as a prequel character.
>>
She's a not too pretty not too ugly white girl

And she's not meant to have a personality since she's supposed to be a self insert for women
>>
>>63993625
Finn was played by a cool, likable actor but the character came off as a total beta male cuck. The point is supposed to be that he's obsessed with Rey because he grew up in this shit environment where he never had a real friend, which makes sense, but they never really flesh that out so he just comes off like he's obsessed with some dumb girl.
>>
>>63993780
I wouldn't describe Finn as a cuck but now that you mention it, they REALLY should have fleshed that out
>>
>>63993625
How many hands did she have to hold. If I was casting, I would give her the role for less. She's an angel
>>
>>63993706
>she's supposed to be a self insert for women
Today I've actually read 2 tweets on my newsfeed from two different women saying that Ray is "literally" their own self insert character from when they were little
>>
>>63994226
>>>/a/
>>
>>63993706
This, she's what I like to call 'average pretty'
>>
>>63993625
Your stupid, rere was amazing. Fisher couldnt move her face.
>>
>>63994345
baka desu senpai
>>
>>63994345
>anime shaming on a Japanese anime imageboard
>>
>>63994799
senpai I am just redirecting him to the place where they share interest in shallow and empty whyfoos.
>>
>>63994799

This site isnt japanese or anime imageboard.
/a/ is the autistic board which you are thinking of
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.