[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did she die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Did she die?
>>
Of old age, probably.
>>
>>63993349
Who cares? She never did shit while Luke and the gang were risking their necks to put down the Empire, yet she figures she deserves to be the perpetual leader. Fuck her.
>>
>>63993349
she's alive irl
in the zahn books she's obviously the new republic's leader and leia is a political leader under her too. everyone moves from the whole war thing, idk why they didnt in the movies.
>>
>>63993349
No but Mann Ebothans did. She seemed to care about him a lot.
>>
Has Kyle Katarn been retconned along with the rest of the EU? That's a fucking shame.
>>
no but many bothans did to bring you that image
>>
P.S., the way she says "pleash" before turning the speech over the Admiral Acktrap makes me wanna belt her across the fucking mouth.
>>
>>63993392
rogue one pls
disney rebels pls
ill take anything at this point
>>
>>63993400
Funny, because I wanted to do something else to her mouth.
>>
>>63993383
I imagined movies to be...greater than this. A lot of good scenes, peace time and then suddenly something goes wrong. It shouldn't have been like this.
This was a great chance for the sequel and we got a reboot.
>>
>>63993400
I'd rather belt that qt on the ass.
>>
File: 1448176953774.jpg (54 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1448176953774.jpg
54 KB, 500x557
>>63993460
>>
>>63993460
to be an rlm fag hopefully its just to intro characters.
>>
>>63993349
I thought maybe she was the lady who told Chewbacca he was brave in TFA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.