[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's basically confirmed everyone except Ash is gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 960x1440
So it's basically confirmed everyone except Ash is gonna die, right? This is good, keeps it fresh like an anthology series starring the same character.
>>
>>63992792

I hope so.
>>
>>63992792
Yes. The series needs to torture Ash. He ain't getting off easy with a death. He needs to wittled down to stumps by the end.
>>
>>63992792

So is Ash basically the western equivalent to Guts from Berserk?
>>
>>63993013
Don't make me post it again
>>
t b h

I would've rather had sex with the qt blonde decapitated head than the cop
>>
>>63992792
I was so stoked when Bad Ash stuck a cleaver in that cop. I was genuinely taken aback by how sudden her death scene was. The show shot from a 7/10 to an 8/10 in one scene.
>>
>>63993719
I love how Bad Ash is like the Bad Ash from AoD and not EDII.

>now THATS what I call cleavage!

Also, the blonde Aussie girl looks like cara d
>>
File: demon.webm (899 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
demon.webm
899 KB, 1280x720
>>63993767
think we are going to see more demons and not just deadittes?
>>
>>63993989
Definitely. I imagine that's what's going to set off whatever kills everyone except ash.

I think Pablo's gonna be the last one left alive, but even he's going to die, because he's the most innocent and closest to ash. Then it'll go full Evil Dead I.
>>
>>63994065
Keep in mind that Season 2 is confirmed. Don't be surprised if Pablo makes it out of this particular storyline.
>>
>>63994489
Season 2 was already confirmed. It was confirmed the day the first episode aired, I believe. (Halloween)

They already filmed the episodes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.