[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Of course I know how to repair a plane, that shit is easy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: molloy11n-1-web[1].jpg (67 KB, 635x422) Image search: [Google]
molloy11n-1-web[1].jpg
67 KB, 635x422
>Of course I know how to repair a plane, that shit is easy!
>>
>Ofcourse I know how to break a plane, follow me!*
>>
Rey scavenged parts from spaceships and had to learn how to get them in good condition to get the most value for them.

You're pretty stupid OP
>>
>>63991105
DUDE REPAIRING INDIVIDUAL PARTS TOTALLY IS THE SAME AS REPAIRING COMPLEX SYSTEMS MADE OF SAID PARTS LMAO
>>
I just realized if cleaning parts makes you awesome at repair and flying, the toothless old lady sitting next to Rey can probably fix and fly a star destroyer by herself.
>>
>>63991105
>brush airplanes parts with a toothbrush to get them clean
>that means you know how to fly and operate and repair an airplane

You don't need to white knight someone that isn't real
>>
>>63991247
yeah, she's probably also fluent in several different exotic languages and proficient in some martial arts. all this while scavenging trash for surviving
>>
>>63991157
>>63991273

Rey maintains her own hoverbike and has knowledge of the trustworthiness of all the spaceships at the port. Sorry if your autism flares up at something incredibly basic and uncomplicated.
>>
>>63991352
the lady in the picture could have a bike too...so what's your point?
>>
>>63991096

BANE?
>>
>>63991397
this is b8
>>
>OP implying the guys working at the scrap yard wouldn't beat the shit out of him or don't spend half their free time mucking around on cars

Glad you're enjoying the taste of that Molyneux juice though OP
>>
>>63991397
The lady in the picture is gathering trash, not spaceship parts

Although you don't seem too bright so sure, you can make spaceships out of cardboard boxes kiddo, whatever floats your boat.
>>
File: bag-of-hammers.jpg (18 KB, 264x190) Image search: [Google]
bag-of-hammers.jpg
18 KB, 264x190
>>63991053

she's a fucking jedi

dense motherfuckers
>>
>>63991476
cool so why are there academy?
the empire and repubblic could just here beggers collecting trash for living...
>>
>>63991529
Then why didn't she use her jedi mind trick to get more portions or have the guy give her a spaceship to leave?
>>
File: Balls.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Balls.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
>>63991615

she hasn't had any training

have you seen the movie?

have you seen any star wars movies?

watch more movies
>>
>>63991703
But it was just said she is a Jedi, so how is she a Jedi if she is not trained?
>>
>>63991053
Ah, sh'e takin' out the Phasma, I see.
>>
>>63991615
I don't know, probably because neither of those guys tried to scan her like Kylo Ren did you dense sounvabitch?
>>
>>63991789
>>
>>63991614
That's a great point, you should tell it to your special needs teacher when school starts again.
>>
>>63991848
So she becomes a trained Jedi after Kylo Ren scans her. That's not really training is it. You think that's training?
>>
Literal mary sue desu
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.