[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reynal.jpg (87 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
reynal.jpg
87 KB, 1100x654
ITT: What was going through his mind at that moment
>>
>how many portions
>>
>>63990586
Memes
>>
He looks like Richard Ramirez there
>>
>why is my face so fucked up
>dad never took me fishing
>is it still incest if she doesn't know she's my cousin?
>why is hux such a dick, t︂b︂︂h f︂︂a︂m?
>Supreme Leader is wise, I wish I could be his son instead
>>
>>63990586
he's afraid he wont' be as strong as Darth Vader. Which is stupid. He should be afraid he wouldn't amount to anything.

>Mom is princess and leader of the resistance
>Dad is a war hero and intergalactic champion
>Uncle is the legendary Jedi
>Ben amounts to nothing

If that's what they were going for, they did a terribl ejob
>>
MASTURBATE TO THESE TEETHS
>>
>>63990586
>What was going through his mind at that moment
tfw no gf
>>
>>63990621

thanks for the laugh friend
>>
>she smells like has lived on a desert planet and hasn't bathed in 15 years
>>
He was thinking about sand.
>>
>>63990768
He is obsessed with vader you dumb fuck. Imagine being the edgy teen grandson of Hitler. You'd probably have little bitch fantasies about restarting the third reich.
>>
>>63990868
Fucking this
How does she shower? She's doing shit the entire movie, sweating like crazy, and he's that close to her, fuck I'd be gagging and order her to be bathed at once
>>
File: Bastila-Malak.jpg (17 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Bastila-Malak.jpg
17 KB, 300x240
>>63990586
Am I the only one who thought of this?
>>
>>63990996
and he joins her in the bath
>>
>>63991090
Literally everything in this movie is either taken from ANH or the EU.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.