[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: genuine challenging films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: intersellar.jpg (100 KB, 461x720) Image search: [Google]
intersellar.jpg
100 KB, 461x720
ITT: genuine challenging films
>>
>>63990550
Can't believe I'm saying this but TFA was better than Interstellar, and I liked Interstellar.
>>
>>63990584
nice bait, how is cancer going for you ?
>>
What is challenging about it?
>>
>>63990645
The story senpai
>>
>>63990619
TFA is better than Interstellar.

TFA: 7.5-8/10
Interstellar: 7.2/10

I'm right.
>>
>>63990664
Interstellar is a story with a strong female lead.
Let me explain something to these young ladies and feminists in general.
The Force awakens is not a feminist film.
It is a film about a lonely mentally ill girl who imprints on a dark stranger who lies to get her off her home planet and an old man she uses as a substitute father.

Due to their incompetence and abandoning of her on a foreign world (the reality is Finn leaves for the outer rim, solo and chewbacca got out of there) she is knocked unconscious (the trio fighting storm troopers and the Resistance arrival is a fantasy) taken aboard a ship where a man tells her he can take anything he wants from her then figuratively gets 'inside her' as she is being raped and tortured the girl screams at her attacker he will never be as evil as Darth Vader (a boogeyman) which triggers the rapist who tortures her to death.
At this point we know it's fantasy because she masters using the force in minutes, at a totally unrealistic level. It's all just a dream.
In her moments of dying she fantasies seeing her father figure and the dark stranger again, joining the resistance her lifelong fantasy and saving the galaxy from the First order, in reality she was getting brutalised to death in a cell, and after the fantasy made to cope with the trauma ended, she went over the subconscious waters her mind had always dreamed of ascended a great length of stairs and met the creator of her dreams, her world, a mythical man of divine powers.
You see she died.
The real story of the force awakens is a lonely deranged girl was raped and killed and her corpse thrown out an airlock.
The end
>>
>>63990550
>for middle schoolers
>>
>>63990645

Having to watch 3 hours of Nolan crap
>>
File: baiteo and jewliet.jpg (23 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
baiteo and jewliet.jpg
23 KB, 478x373
>>63990664
>>
>>63990550
star wars prequels
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.