[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Jennifer Lawrence? I think she'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jennifer-lawrence-hd-wallpaper.jpg (151 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
jennifer-lawrence-hd-wallpaper.jpg
151 KB, 1280x800
What does /tv/ think of Jennifer Lawrence?

I think she's one of the greatest actresses in Hollywood at the moment and I love her attitude, even after her private pictures were hacked and spread all over the internet she still remains strong.

https://youtu.be/Z1por8fZxDI
>>
>>63989924
DUDE
>>
I feel a bit guilty for looking at those pictures without her permission
>>
nice butthole tbqh
>>
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
Reddit personified
>>
>>63989924
muffin/pancake face bitch.
>>
>>63989924
wouldn't it be cool if the mods permabanned krager?
>>
>>63989924

I wonder how many times she's paid a surgeon to laze off her beef curtains, ride the BBC carousel for a few more strains of HPV until her labia "sprout" again. Then she's back to the labiaplasty center for a trimming
>>
>>63989954
IM QUIRKY LMAO
>>
>>63989924

Jennifer Lawrence has god awful feet
>>
>bragging about smoking weed
She's the female version of Seth Rogen
>>
>>63989924
she is one of the worst over-actors i've ever seen
>>
File: jlaw axilla 92.jpg (370 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
jlaw axilla 92.jpg
370 KB, 2000x3000
>>63992782
axilla is g2g
>>
I'm sick of seeing her bloated, plasticine face everywhere. I'm sick of people saying she's attractive, or a good actress, and I'm sick of people saying "JLaw" and not meaning Jude Law.

I'm suspicious of things that seem unnecessarily popular. Shit, I loved The Force Awakens and I still don't trust the hype.

I also don't trust her, and I don't trust people who like her.
>>
i hope she doesn't get skin cancer since i have a fuckload of moles just like her.
>>
GET YER TITS OUT FOR THE LADS
>>
Her leaked photos indicate she is a narcissistic, vapid, flake; in other words, just another actor.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.