[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J.J. Abrams reads Episode VIII script, regrets not staying...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Episode_VIII_Logo_Cropped.jpg (95 KB, 398x224) Image search: [Google]
Episode_VIII_Logo_Cropped.jpg
95 KB, 398x224
>It’s so good, I wish I were making it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/comic-riffs/wp/2015/12/22/why-j-j-abrams-now-regrets-deboarding-the-star-wars-chair-before-episode-viii/
>>
its good because he's not staying. fuck jj, long live rian.
>>
>>63988609

Can it be saved lads? Is it possible the next two redeem this rocky start?
>>
Considering the job JJ did with this one...
Episode Vlll will make me wet, like ocean wet, I loved TFA
>>
>DIRECTOR EXCLUSIVELY REVEALS THAT THE NEXT MOVIE IS AWESOME RESERVE YOUR TICKETS NOW

Stop paying attention to this shit you plebs. 90% of all media is nothing but marketing and geared towards creating hype and persuading you to hand over your cash
>>
>>63988609
Episode VIII will be shit just like Jurassic World
>>
>>63988609
>>It’s so good, I wish I were the one remaking ESB
>>
>>63988609
Looper is incredibly underrated, the film was great. Rian Johnson will be better than Abrams for growing the universe, not being a massive fanboy and all.
>>
>>63989169
Maybe for the second one, but with Colin Trevorrow directing the third?? Don't hold your breath.
>>
>>63990378
how is his camera work compared to JJ?
all the close up shots in VII felt out of place in a Star Wars movie
>>
>>63990378
doesn't matter if Kylo and Rey are still shit
>>
>>63989396
Its too late mate
the plebs have taken over the board
>>
>>63990718
>plebs have taken over the board
Literally 99.9% of the posts about Star Wars here are "JJ BTFO XDDD" "MARY SUE L O L" "PREUELS BETTER" "DIVERSITY WHU DAT?"
>>
>>63990765
exactly
>>
>>63990816
It's cancerous and I need it to stop. I've been a SW fan for long but /tv/'s sucking the spirit out of me.
>>
>>63990846
try one of the several threads on >>>/qa/ requesting a star wars quarantine board
>>
>>63990378
>Looper
Kylo Ren confirmed for sending memories of the future back to Anakin during Attack of the Clones and stopping Anakin from becoming Darth Vader
>>
>>63988609
>J.J. thinks it's good
Well there goes all hope that 8 might make up for the mess of a story that was 7.
>>
>>63988609
Lemme guess...
>Rey and Finn start on an Ice Planet
>Rey is startled by an abominable beast, but instantly destroys it with her mind.
>Finn wants to leave, but is interrupted by Captain Phasma's assault on the planet.
>Rey captains a squadron of fighter ships to crop dust the enemy with magic death. Her ship is unharmed.
>She leaves to rejoin Luke, now around 900 years old, he attempts to teach her the Force, but she already knows that shit.
>Finn goes on a mission to find his homies in a floating city on a planet made of crack rocks and weed smoke.
>He is in danger when emo horse face captures him, cuz snoke aka Darth Vader is his new daddy.
>Rey leaves, having mastered the Force already, Luke has no reason to stop her.
>She shows up and they are about to freeze Finn in Carbon-aight.
>She teleports Finn to safety with her mind, then confronts emo horse sith.
>He tells her they are cousins after she pins him down easily.
>She takes a selfie as she cuts his head off, he will return.
>She then fucks Lando Hoyabembe, the tribal king of the Crack Cloud City. He would have destroyed her tight asshole with his cock, if she didnt have the ability to stretch her sphincter with the Force, then return it to normal shape.

Id be pretty upset too, JJ
>>
File: jewrio.gif (8 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
jewrio.gif
8 KB, 256x264
>>63988609
the shilling starts in earnest
>>
>>63990106

>I don't like popular things

Grow up faggot
>>
>>63991234
Lol'd@carbon-aight
>>
File: Untitled.png (189 KB, 751x374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189 KB, 751x374
>>63991419
>he likes trash like picture related
Get some taste child of /b/
>>
>>63990378

Looper's 2nd half sucked, bruh.
>>
>>63988609
I hope they actually make a proper logo for the film instead of one like that. The Force Awakens logo is shite. If they wanted to recapture the Original Trilogy they would have made THE FORCE AWAKENS the focal point, not STAR WARS
>>
>>63991234
>Rey and Finn
>not Poe and Finn

OUT
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png (237 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-21-21-19-12.png
237 KB, 1080x1920
>>63988609
I think almost anything will be better than that Episode I/II tier trash of a movie.
>>
COME BACK JJ
>>
>>63990378
Looper sucked. You suck.
>>
>>63991234
Fuck off you racist.
Go back to ranting about da joos
>>/pol/
>>
>>63990378
>using Looper as an example of his quality
>not Brick, the far superior film

senpai...
>>
File: 1371393590460.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1371393590460.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>63991234
>floating city on a planet made of crack rocks and weed smoke.
>Carbon-aight.
>>
Wait, Rian fucking Johnson is writing it?

Yeah Rey's evil guys. This is the fucker that did Ozymandias and Looper. His MO is making the protagonists go evil
>>
>>63992821
luke will be very depressed and dark, it will be awesome
>>
>>63992494
fuck off to tumblr, nigger.
>>
>>63992960
Tfw the Edgelord who killed all your younglings barges into your NEET Planet waving your father's lightsaber in your face
>>
Hopefully Refn directs VIII
>>
>>63992821
Are you under the impression that anyone other than a collective of Disney suits are writing these movies? Disney is going to do the same shit with these movies as they're doing with the MCU. They tell the directors what the story is going to be and they just baby sit the actors and film it.
>>
File: Luke 3.png (296 KB, 500x523) Image search: [Google]
Luke 3.png
296 KB, 500x523
Rian why are we shooting my scenes first?
>>
The Force Awakens is actually a meme within a meme

>Kylo is a powerful sith

>TFA is a very popular and sucessful movie

>Kylo is only powerful because of his Grandpa. Without it he'd just some edgy teen who hates his parents and listens to death metal.

>TFA is only well regarded as a movie because of the original trilogy. Otherwise it'd just be another boring blockbuster.

>Kylo wants to be like vader, even dresses and talks like him. But he will never be anything more than a cheap copy.

>The Farce Awakens wants to be as good as the original movies, so it steals 90% of it's plot from the first film. Also ends up looking like a cheap copy.

>memes within memes
>>
>>63991234
>He tells her they are cousins after she pins him down easily.
I can see this so clearly and it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>63993307
pottery
>>
>>63991234
Haha good posting
>>
>>63992564
both are shit desu
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.