[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was pretty damn awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hr_In_the_Heart_of_the_Sea_1.jpg (161 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
hr_In_the_Heart_of_the_Sea_1.jpg
161 KB, 864x1280
Well that was pretty damn awful
>>
>>63988188
Woman detected
>>
>>63988199

pleb detected
>>
better than star kucks
>>
>>63988188
The trailer wasn't your first clue?
>>
>>63988188
why cant he accept he is just male eyecandy ?
>>
>>63988188
That whale is too big
>>
>>63988339
And yet if it was a cock, you'd be complaining it's too small.
BLACKED!
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKED!
>>
everytime i seem chris hemsworth in a movie outside of marvel hes actually a decent actor, what gives
>>
>>63988404
take a breather you autist
>>
>>63988458
>get used to it :8)

Fuck off ape.
>>
god damn did this movie have such a forgettable set of characters. i did not like or hate a single person in it.
>>
>>63988188
>tom holland
>not tom hollander

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
I only got half way through, it was pretty boring desu family
>>
>>63989339
yeah I dropped it about half way but then decided to pick it up tonight
theres more happening in the second half but it doesnt get better
>>
How is Tom Holland? He was good in The Impossible
>>
What's the point of making a work of fiction based on a true story that also inspired another work of fiction? They're not actually going to be telling the "true" story anyway, so why not just make a Moby Dick movie instead of something that's sort of like a ripoff because it's still a work of fiction.
>>
The part where they eat the black people made me vomit.
>>
>>63989604
He barely had any lines but somehow is one of the only ones to survive in the end (just so Brendan Gleeson who is an older version of the character can tell Herman Melville the tale in the frame story)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.