[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Flop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: HanSoloTrailer.jpg (72 KB, 914x514) Image search: [Google]
HanSoloTrailer.jpg
72 KB, 914x514
HOURLY REMINDER:

Han Solo died for fucking nothing.

>"Long before we had this title, the idea of The Force Awakens was that this would become the evolution of not just a hero, but a villain. Star Wars had the greatest villain in cinema history. So, how you bring a new villain into that world is a very tricky thing. We knew we needed to do something fucking bold. The only reason why Kylo Ren has any hope of being a worthy successor is because we lose one of the most beloved characters." - JJ Abrams

There is no poetry, no deep reason, no test needed to join the Dark Side - this jewish hack just needed the villain to kill a beloved character to make him look tough. As if that wasn't shitty/shallow enough of a reason, he fucked up his intention of making a great villain by having two novice plebs beat the shit out of this supposed supervillain, thereby losing all credibility that he is in any way a threat. So basically the whole reason for killing Han Solo is null because of their shit insistence on an overpowered feminist icon.

BRAVO DISNEY
>>
I was kind of mad Luke did like nothing to help his old friend, was chilling on the mountain top more important than showing up to help? Some Jedi
>>
>>63986232
jj ruined star wars

luke would never wimp out by going into hiding. dude entered jabba's palace without his lightsaber and left victorious. JJ made luke a pussy and now its canon.
>>
you guys know what's up

bravo for you not JJ
>>
>>63986181
Ford wanted him dead back in RotJ. He wouldn't have been in episode VIII anyway.
>>
>>63986181
Jew Jew is a hack, this has been known for a great many years.
>>
>>63986181
>Han Solo died for fucking nothing.
He died so Harrison Ford could finally say "About time, he should have died in 1980"
>>
>>63986524

Problem is now they have to think of an edgier thing for Kylo to do since this shit flopped

Literally everyone thinks Kylo is a pussy now
>>
Nah, Han Solo died because Obi Wan died, and J.J. and his writers just wanted to remake Episode IV instead of coming up with a plot for a new movie.
>>
>>63986325
Lol I wouldn't go so far as to say that, this was the best Star Wars since Empire Strikes Back even my dad who's in his mid 60s and has seen every SW's theatrical release seems to think so.

But Luke should feel guilty
>>
Han's death scene almost ruins the movie.
>sorry pops, but i'm being edgy now. *tips lightsaber*

Han just feels like a cheap cameo, and he detracts from the effort to create interest in the new characters. Like, JJ can say that they're related, but does anyone care? That family angle was lame and didn't help the movie at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.